Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to start doing surveys again, just found an advent calendar I want to get LO but not paying £23 in real money for it. Plus I am kind of eying up the Yankee candle advent for myself and that's another £26.

I've got my eye on that too! Told hubby its that or the wine advent I've seen :haha:

Although I stopped the surveys I've just cashed out another 15 on toluna, waiting on another £100 from a product test, waiting on 3.50 I'm owed to cash out 15 on vo, am 55 points from cashing out on gtm and £2 from populuslive. :happydance:

going to give up on GTM i think
fed up doing surveys and being booted after
submitting them, i have other things i could
be doing for 30 minutes, sent another email
to them, hoping they'll atleast review them

:growlmad::growlmad:

ill see what my gtm ones are like tpday and if i keep getting kicked out i might give them a little email x

i find gtm to be good for me. i dont get kicked out too much, i've just done 3 in a row there and all went through fine i would get on to them.
it's took me 2 weeks to get to 802 points

had a couple go through today so hopefully
they'll give the points for the 3 i moaned about

im writing down the survey numbers before
doing them now just in case

:haha:

GTM I hated them at the start because they kicked me out so late on every survey and was almost giving up but the last week has been really great and my points have been mounting up so I'm sticking with them at the minute lol

25P away from £10 on VO
80p away from £40 on OP
and 159 points off £30 on GTM

you can only cash out at 1000 points
amazon for example you can get 3 x £10 vouchers for 1041 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads