Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer mysurvey over gtm in the sense that you can redeem at minimum points for the same value. But gtm have more surveys. OW seems to be a big winner for me.

i just tryed one on gtm, it took me about 20 mins then asked me the same question about 20 times,,,,,, x

It's frustrating me that I have £17.98 on OW. I have no idea how I managed to find 8p in the first place, so I keep alternating between 48p and 98p every survey!

It's frustrating me that I have £17.98 on OW. I have no idea how I managed to find 8p in the first place, so I keep alternating between 48p and 98p every survey!

:rofl:

have you tried withdrawing the odd when you
cash in?

you can cash in every 25p
so you can do 275, 325 etc
give it a try might be able to do
the 8p

:flower:

I do amazing on GTM racking up money! But I spent 3 hours filling in a survey a few weeks ago with no points given. Should of been 500. Hoping they will pay out soon! Emailed them twice now and the wait time is 3 days. No reply! My first one was sent on the 26th september!! shocking x

I do amazing on GTM racking up money! But I spent 3 hours filling in a survey a few weeks ago with no points given. Should of been 500. Hoping they will pay out soon! Emailed them twice now and the wait time is 3 days. No reply! My first one was sent on the 26th september!! shocking x

i've not had a reply either
terrible customer service

3 hours is bloody awful

:nope:

i've not had a reply either
terrible customer service

3 hours is bloody awful

Yep :( It took me ages and I was so fed up after!
Oh well don't think I will get a reply just gotta hope they pay out still though x

i'd be fuming, have you moaned on
fb or twitter?

i'd be tempted to chase them, works
out to be about £15 in points

Not a happy bunny with Toluna. I checked my rewards this mornig which I redeemed a £10 voucher/60,000pts and it still said "processing". I just checked it now and it's vanished stating that there is no data available!! They have removed my reward!

I'm majorly behind this weekend been so busy I have hundreds of emails on surveys etc to go through :dohh: Does anyone else find that if they have a day or two off from doing anything it's like a scramble to get back on track haha

yep i went away the end of august
took me a few weeks to cash out

:dohh:

i got a 500ml shampoo and conditioner
from tresemme this morning to test
though

:happydance:

i'd be fuming, have you moaned on
fb or twitter?

i'd be tempted to chase them, works
out to be about £15 in points

Good idea! Might give it another week or so and they give it a try!

Thanks x

If I don't do surveys for a day or 2 I feel really stressed haha! It's part of my day routine now to cram surveys in! *sad life* lol. x

OW has only given me 2 surveys in a week and i got kicked out of both :( Its usually really good for me :(

Those who have had a payout on OP, how long did it take?

I am always doing surveys for OW and only get charity ones however much I try, I have made 25p this year! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"