Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone get the milk one? still waiting for the survey to come through but cant remember who it was from!!

Special K was OW here as well. I'm not a fan of them mine are brick hard to eat :rofl:

got a survey through today to list all batteries in every battery operated product in the house.
worth 900 points on my survey, also waiting for about 650 points from a week beauty product diary from them

i've been kicked out of loads lately on vo, had nothing on my survey bar the ones i mentioned.
im £2.05 away from £40 on op
i've been doing well on gtm however! usually takes me a month to get to £30 but it's been 2 weeks since i cashed out and im already quite a way to £30

i've been getting sod all lately too

i want to start buying new decorations dammit
not that i didn't spend a fortune last year on
new ones ...

:rofl:

:brat:

fired off an angry email to GTM
keep getting error messages after finishing 30 odd
minute surveys, 2nd time in 2 days

first time i've moaned to them, what's their
customer service like?

i've screen shot the messages so they can't
argue, fed up spending ages and getting nothing
at the end, probably only 100 points but still!

:growlmad:

Another £25 Amazon voucher off hubbies work for his efforts :happydance: that's £85 they have given him in three months :flower:

Also found a £5 Morrisons miles voucher he must have got me in the letters rack bonus :happydance:

Another £2.75 from OW and £15 from VO. Now things are slowing down i dont think ill bother cashing out till Feb/March time now (OHs and DD2s bdays).

I'm itching to get cashed out on GTM having only joined about two weeks ago nearly ready to cash out £30!
Still waiting on food survey points for £3.50 with VO and £2.50 for month of august for remaining signed into their mobile survey one which will have me nearly ready to cash out another £15 amazon voucher (only cashed one out last week) both have been really good recently with surveys and not kicking me out lol
OW has really really slowed down though

I'm itching to get cashed out on GTM having only joined about two weeks ago nearly ready to cash out £30!
Still waiting on food survey points for £3.50 with VO and £2.50 for month of august for remaining signed into their mobile survey one which will have me nearly ready to cash out another £15 amazon voucher (only cashed one out last week) both have been really good recently with surveys and not kicking me out lol
OW has really really slowed down though

I still havent got the £3.50 from VO and waiting for another £1 to go through too. So annoying!

cashed in £5 on OW yesterday
not really having much luck lately

i'm going to blame the weather

:rain:

:haha:

Cashed out £50 Amazon from Global Test Market this morning and when I get my points for the mobile survey will have enough for another £30 :happydance:

I need to start doing surveys again, just found an advent calendar I want to get LO but not paying £23 in real money for it. Plus I am kind of eying up the Yankee candle advent for myself and that's another £26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"