Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did however get a box of special k
cereal bars to test this morning

:thumbup:

Went onto onepoll last night and clicked on 14 surveys! Every single one said they already had enough answers! Not impressed! Lol.
Only managed 100 points on opinion world since I cashed out a few weeks ago, they are holding them back from me now!! Want to clock up a few more for amazon vouchers before Xmas!

I agree about the surveys. VO I seem to get hardly ay and when I do they always see to be full anyways xx

on one poll do they email you when surveys are available or do I have to keep checking?

One poll you have to keep checking. They do occasionally send an email but very rarely.

I think they only email you when you are an actual match for the surveys. The ones listed are pot luck.

did anyone download the VO app. just got a pop up from google store to delete it as it can be used to spy on you errrr what!

Really stupid question but I redeemed my first toluna £15 amazon voucher. It's just changed from processing to processed. How do I actually get the voucher code or whatever? Do I need to be on the site? I'm using the app ATM.

Really stupid question but I redeemed my first toluna £15 amazon voucher. It's just changed from processing to processed. How do I actually get the voucher code or whatever? Do I need to be on the site? I'm using the app ATM.

Its on the site in rewards centre/my Rewards. I've not seen anywhere on the app you can get it.

Managed to cash a £10 Amazon voucher from VO today (the Amazon voucher cupboard was bare) so starting to build up for next big purchase.

Has anyone noticed the GTM surveys seems to be paying big payouts lately :happydance: I had one for 100 points today and one for 60 points yesterday plus am awaiting 200 points for an apple store visit (OH did it for me) and 479 points for the cigarette one, not including these two big ones I am also only 200 points away from £60 :happydance:

VO have booted me out every time
managed 50p in the last few weeks

:dohh:

i've just cashed in another £15 on OW though

:happydance:

Vo keeps kicking me out!! grr

I'm waiting on 500 points on GTM to come through! xx

Its on the site in rewards centre/my Rewards. I've not seen anywhere on the app you can get it.

On thanks Hun

Toluna app press: your/my account > my rewards > select reward

I can do your account, rewards, then it has the list but I can't select the reward. Just tells me it's processed. I'll go on the site on the laptop later.

Toluna app press: your/my account > my rewards > select reward

I can do your account, rewards, then it has the list but I can't select the reward. Just tells me it's processed. I'll go on the site on the laptop later.

It should give you a little link underneath it which gives you the voucher code when you press the processed reward like it does online.

We've moved house so I can't get on to do any atm! Received my £15 voucher from Michelin for Sept - OH is still waiting for his. Roll on my internet coming back on! Xx

Toluna is a little slow processing my voucher this time. Been 5 weeks, took 3 weeks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"