• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing my best to get another £59 in amazon vouchers so I can get futue MIL a kindle for Christmas lol thank goodness internet has stopped crashing was actually the VO notify app on my pc that suddenly started causing my pc problems so it's now deleted and gone lol

Logged into GTM last night to catch up on surveys, had 11 waiting for me and was kicked out of every single one! Grrr

I give up with opinion world, just tried to do 8 surveys in a row and got kicked out of every single one. I've been stuck at 175 points for about 3 weeks now!

OW hasn't been great for me either stuck at 400 points for ages as well.

OW seems a bit slower but still cashing out
quite often it's VO that's stopped for me

going to try and tackle GTM later see how many
i get chucked out of, might start a new one for
oh the first payout might be quicker than me starting
all over again

:haha:

Got back into my surveys after 4 days of stress.

The babywipes came from OW for me. Really loving OW too.

Screened out of 4 £2 Populus surveys only need £17 on there :( Earned another £2 on VO. Need 86p before I can cash out £30 (£31.50). Cashed out another £10 on Toluna.

so annoyed with my survey again. got to end, submitted and oh what do you know error message "/ it was for 80 points! and i was 10 from redeeming :mad:

I had the same thing earlier for a really long survey right at the end actually finished it and got kicked out it was on GTM so no point complaining

I had the same thing earlier for a really long survey right at the end actually finished it and got kicked out it was on GTM so no point complaining

mysurvey replied quite quick last time but GTM! is there anyone even there! i've send 2 emails and no reply!

Just did a 10 minute survery on GTM for 100 points :happydance: on 1029 one more survey to go to cash out.

edit: next survey was 35 so now cashed out. yippie!!

redeemed £5 on my survey, doing a beauty diary worth £5 on there too!

Been asked/accepted to join a drinking community off 100 people (anything from water to alcohol) for £20 a month for 6 months.

nice little monthly bonus smartie!

i've been given a smoking/e-cig one
that consists of 2 surveys and a £5 reward
already done 1 get the other tomorrow

:thumbup:

Indeed! I sort of spoofed the original survey on OW to see what it was about last Friday, received an email this morning to say I had been picked. I need to be active on the site at 8pm on the dot every week at an online conference thing but the invite gets sent out 10 mins prior.

is it just once a week?
that's even better!

:haha:

Yep! Once a week for 10-20 minutes. Starts on 17th November so there will be more spaces to fill by then I reckon. I don't think I could stick to it for 6 months though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"