Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an email from Barclaycard, apparently I have earned 11,028 freedom points and can exchange them for a voucher, trouble is there are so many to choose from I dont know what to pick!
Amazon £10 voucher is 4,250 but a £25 argos is 8,750. there are too many to check and my head hurts! x

I never really realised how much everything comes to in the end. I can redeem £105 right now and I have a £10 voucher on the mantle waiting to be used. It's crazy.

Anyone joined a community tonight from GTM? runs for 2 weeks and you just log in most days and answer a few bits and give opinons then you get £30 reward after! xx

Thanks everyone it's actually from a market research group thing for a big supermarket I'm a member of. Not allowed to tell people though (boo)! lol

Im on a roll tonight with VO £5 in surveys today alone!

Cashed out 30 pounds GTM on Friday and got the vouchers today :happydance: and 5 pounds on OW and they are already spent. :dohh: Need another 20 to get everything else in my amazon basket.

holy moly anyone remember me needing GTM to pay me the 500 points I spent 3 hours doing a survey for?

I emailed them 6th October..got a reply now..!! This was about my first email on the 26th September though.

Asking for the survey number so they could check it out. Still not holding out much hope though but fingers crossed xx

holy moly anyone remember me needing GTM to pay me the 500 points I spent 3 hours doing a survey for?

I emailed them 6th October..got a reply now..!!

Asking for the survey number so they could check it out. Still not holding out much hope though but fingers crossed xx

GOOD LORD THEY'RE ALIVEEEEE

:rofl:

Did anyone else do the hair styling tool test? Just wondering if anyone ever got the £100 Amazon voucher that was promised?

I emailed them 6th October..got a reply now..!!

GOOD LORD THEY'RE ALIVEEEEE

:rofl:

Now to wait another month for their reply :haha: x

woah! was on like 900 on GTM, few surveys later and im on 1071! think im just gonna leave it and build up some more before i cash out as i have enough vouchers/paypal money for the rest of the kids stuff

I recieved 2 tubes of Colgate toothpaste to test last week!
Never had anything free!! Wahoo! Haven't got to buy toothpaste for a few weeks!

my op payout came in today, right in time for disney having 15% off

I don the same Jenny went from £6 to £15.25 (so annoying needing just that extra 25p lmao) in 24 hours!

Cashed out £10 amazon vouchers with pinecone and £11 amazon vouchers with OW. Also got an email to say I'm getting a fragrance in the post tomorrow to test:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"