that's the standard email i got from OW too
no reply from the company this time

i've only had charity ones with 50 points too
some of them are stupidly long!

VO have had quite a few recently, close to £10 on
there so i can use that for the last present, will probably
get that before the food diary anyways

:dohh:

i got the food diary points i think... well i've had 500 points from somewhere lol

Anyone else taking part in the red bull universe one tonight? I can't remember what the voucher will be at the end. :dohh:

actually my 500 points may of been from a banking survey a did ages ago which i never got points from x

My email to onepoll paid off :happydance: They paid £40 into my paypal this morning so that's the one expensive Christmas present I had left to buy now paid for. I keep getting really long surveys with 50points rewards as well on OW

^^ still waiting on my £40 and emailed them twice! What date did you cash out yours? X

Hi to get money paid in to PayPal you don't need to do anything to your account do you? Never had money paid in before xx

I've discovered the charity only ones on ow still
Pay 50 points, I've been doing the shorter ones and they've
Been added at the end :thumbup:

Hi to get money paid in to PayPal you don't need to do anything to your account do you? Never had money paid in before xx

Nope don't have to do anything :flower:

ETA - Do you mean do you have to do anything to your paypal account or onepoll account? If its paypal you don't have to do anything

ETA - Do you mean do you have to do anything to your paypal account or onepoll account? If its paypal you don't have to do anything

Yeah PayPal. I read on one site it had to be verified or something x

Yeah PayPal. I read on one site it had to be verified or something x

Oh I'm not sure my account is verified can't remember how I had to do it maybe something to do with bank set up linking bank account to paypal? Hopefully someone else knows :flower:

how much time do u spend on sites
anymore i can join
im now on
ow
vo
my survey
toluna
populisve

theres also nectar adpoints and canvass

If you've not got a nectar card get one lol

:thumbup:

I am still just getting charity surveys from OW and no sign of my food diary points.

Have you signed up to Ipsos surveys - they are good. :thumbup:

I'm only getting charity surverys on OW too - but like 30 min ones!! I've just started my new job as a postie and I'm pretty much too knackered to do anything when I get home lol! Hope I get used to it soon!! xx

still no food diary one its been ages-nearly finished the vanilla one wonder how long it will take to get paid for that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"