Making Extra Money for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined the Orchard programme for festive vegetables or something lol! Got to try parsnips, carrots or brussels (vom) xx

I emailed the food diary company they said hopefully
this week, I'll email again on monday if still unpaid, I need it
to buy her last present so i fully intend to bug them until
they pay up :haha:

It's taking too long *stamps feet*

I agree! I'm waiting on £9 as well from the food diary one as well and £5 from the e cigarette one. I'm way too impatient :rofl:

I did a survey a couple of weeks back, can't even remember what for but now been invited to go look at the website and give feed back. Oh yeah it was about the future of online surveying or something. It's ten minutes from my house, one hour and I would get £40 as a thank you

It is just viewing their website and giving feed back on it, from what I know.

Doing well on Valued Opinions recently. Claimed £15 for Amazon. Then I got a flexi code for £10 the other day (which I can't cash yet as they don't have any £10 for Amazon grr!) But I'm back to nearly £4 on there already. Just gonna wait till £15 again as I didn't know they would be OOS xx

How long do mysurvey take to pay out? Exchanged for a amazon voucher yesterday and I'm so impatient to finish my shopping.

I usually get mine around twenty-four hours later xx

I've not used mysurvey in a while but funds
used to take a few days for me as well :flower:

It come through earlier :) I've been saving so now have £25 of my survey and £15 of ow.

Got paid the £35 from my chocolate forum thing:happydance:

Can't believe the money is in my PayPal account already when I'm still waiting for the food diary one.

It was a survey thing a few weeks back that some of us did, we had to keep a food diary for two days and I think I get £11 for it, can't remember x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back