Making Extra Money for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was just a couple of quid I wouldn't mind so much
but £9 is alot of money especially at the moment, I'll just keep
bothering them!

:haha:

I am going to email them in the morning waiting on £14 in total still. I spent £100 of amazon vouchers all from surveys and used 5 off 25 spend with amazon got 105 worth of stuff for free!!=) not bad for rewards from two survey sites and 4 months!

Anyone recommend any other survey sites? I use OW, valued op & one poll x

coming from, takes a little while to build up but the surveys are
literally 5/10 minutes long, you can easily get 2 cheques a year

:thumbup:

I am going to email them in the morning waiting on £14 in total still. I spent £100 of amazon vouchers all from surveys and used 5 off 25 spend with amazon got 105 worth of stuff for free!!=) not bad for rewards from two survey sites and 4 months!

That's pretty impressive, cant wait to see the total of a full year!

:happydance:

I'm so chuffed - went to Sainsbury's yesterday and got £100 worth of shopping for £2. We had almost £50 in Nectar points and £50 Sainsbury's vouchers from doing surveys :) Thats all my christmas 'crap' bought :happydance: xx

It's brilliant feeling like you've gotten free stuff :happydance: I wonder what all our totals will be for next Christmas in vouchers we've had!

I know, it really is awesome - especially when you tell people :haha: I've just hit another £10 on VO but I have been neglecting it a while xx

i can't wait to do a free xmas next year just
to prove it can be done :haha:

A free Christmas would be awesome! :rofl: I spend too much for it to be free but it'd be an awesome challenge!
I've emailed OW over the food diary and eciggerette surveys and also emailed onepoll to politely request could someone please check and see when I'll receive my £40 paypal payout that it's getting close to Christmas and I would like to use it to buy a gift. You never know someone might be kind enough to process it for me :rofl: I'm sitting with post it notes all around me working out everything I need to get done and chase up :rofl: I also got my £10 git voucher in the post from subscribing to a trial of sun+ for £1 :happydance:

Who have you all been emailing about the food diary and have they replied?

I've had a reply hold on....

Regarding the food diary:
Interactive surveys, focus groups and studies consisting of several callbacks or parts, are run on a system whereby the reward points have to be manually uploaded; this takes approximately 6-8 weeks starting from the date the survey closes.

Don't worry, if you have completed the survey then the points will be added to your account.

Boo =( I wanted the points for Christmas.

ETA - That was OW in case anyone was completing diaries with anyone else

ahh opinionworld is driving me nuts- i said before i havent had charity surveys im not exaggerating the past 15 surveys i have done have been for charity with only 50p for me. I dont mind donating but im tight on time with the kiddies and errands to run and the surveys they give me are quite long to not get anything back when i finally had half hour to do some

ahh opinionworld is driving me nuts- i said before i havent had charity surveys im not exaggerating the past 15 surveys i have done have been for charity with only 50p for me. I dont mind donating but im tight on time with the kiddies and errands to run and the surveys they give me are quite long to not get anything back when i finally had half hour to do some

I've had this a lot the past few days too.

Still no food diary points here either :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back