Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

God luck I hope you get to use them this cycle!

I actually won't be joining this thread after all. I got a clear bfp this afternoon when there was nothing there on this mornings test.

HUGE congratulations!!! What dpo are you? Where are the photos? haha

NDH just saw your update in the other thread --- I hope your spotting is nothing, as it can certainly be very normal in pregnancy :hugs:
Suggar you're not out yet! I know with my last pregnancy I was pretty certain I was out, I even tested and sat the test on the floor after I thought it was negative and sure I was out, and when I picked it back up there was the faint but there line. I can't remember if it was 9 or 10 dpo but I know I definitely felt "out" that month. You never know!

that's a nice quote pink rose :hugs: I definitely have felt many times that there is a timing beyond our own ("His" timing, if you're religious); and it always reveals itself after the fact. It has happened so many times that things happen for a reason. It took me one m/c and almost a year of trying to get my second kid, and he was so worth the wait!! I love him to pieces.

@Laurabub84 oh wow! You have a long cycle. Mine is usually 29 days. Last cycle was only 26 though oddly.. shortest one I've ever had. I'm usually pretty regular. I typically get my peak on CD 12 so ovulate CD 13 or 14 and typically have a 16 day LP

3 dpo today for me. Yesterday, I took a Wondfo, mostly for BFN reference. It is nice to see the test stark white, so that if I see anything later in my cycle, I know I can trust it.
It's kind of weird to see it stark white after dark lines on it last cycle.
I have a hard time believing that I might fall again so soon. Guess time will tell.
PXL_20230227_165813069~2.jpg

@Laurabub84 oh wow! You have a long cycle. Mine is usually 29 days. Last cycle was only 26 though oddly.. shortest one I've ever had. I'm usually pretty regular. I typically get my peak on CD 12 so ovulate CD 13 or 14 and typically have a 16 day LP

yeah, it’s great when not ttc to have a long gap between af but when trying, once you know your out the wait feels so long for and then ovulation again. I can ovulate anywhere between cd16-cd25 but cd22 seems to be more common for me. Hoping for a cd16 this cycle to avoid dh night shift but I don’t think it will be likely.

3 dpo today for me. Yesterday, I took a Wondfo, mostly for BFN reference. It is nice to see the test stark white, so that if I see anything later in my cycle, I know I can trust it.
It's kind of weird to see it stark white after dark lines on it last cycle.
I have a hard time believing that I might fall again so soon. Guess time will tell.
View attachment 1114532

Heaps of baby dust to you this cycle lovely
:dust:

Cd11 for me. Tons of watery cm but cheapie opk are still quite negative. Dh and i are still having fun anyways so FX! I am grateful that 11 months into ttc baby 2 we still enjoy each other:winkwink:. Ttc can be so emotionally taxing as you all know.
@Babydreaming9 you can put me down for testing march 15th for now please. Im very unsure when/if i’ll ovulate. Im a St Patrick’s Day baby so I would love to get my bfp right before my bday or on my bday!!
Good luck everyone

I had a dream last night that I got several bfp very unexpectedly. It felt so real so when i woke i was hugely disappointed.

Hi ladies
I'd love to join you all here but I'm not sure yet. I had a late miscarriage at 16 weeks (baby was 12 weeks along) in Dec 2022. Since then I've been preventing any pregnancy because I developed thyroid issues - thyroid antibodies and all that crap. Well, my thyroid became hyper in the last pregnancy and my Endo wants to monitor me. I just did my blood draw today and will have to wait for the results. Depending on the results, I either have the green light to TTC again, OR I'd have to wait again. The doc doesn't want me to TTC when my thyroid isn't back in range.

Soooooo...... it's just a waiting period for me. I'd sooo have love to start TTCing immediately after my miscarriage, but I have to do what's best for me. I went to a naturopath and have been taking supplements catered to what my body needs and I'm also on a gluten and dairy-free diet.

I'm on CD 2 right now, so if I am able to TTC, I could test by 27.3. But don't add me to the list yet. I would need to get the green light from my doc first. Sigh!! I'm thinking that any BFPs in March, would result in a Dec baby right?? My birthday is in Dec too and we lost our last baby in Dec. Ohh, that would make it soooo special!! But I'm going ahead of myself, I'll have to see if we can even TTC this cycle.

I had a dream last night that I got several bfp very unexpectedly. It felt so real so when i woke i was hugely disappointed.

Oh hun.... Hugs!!! I totally know that feels!!! Its crazy how our dreams depict the reality of our hopes and dreams.

Well it seems I will be testing this month after all :(. Put me down for the 24th. If I ovulated later than normal due to the chemical then I'll have to adjust my testing date.

Well it seems I will be testing this month after all :(. Put me down for the 24th. If I ovulated later than normal due to the chemical then I'll have to adjust my testing date.
Sorry hun :(

Guess I best get on the march thread! Can you put me down for testing on the 6th March please? I'll be 8dpo. @littlewitch I think I'm 2dpo so just one day behind you! We often seem to end up on the same cycle!
@WantingababyF just want to send you some more support and hugs I read your birth story recently and it really touched me x

Good luck hun

Cd11 for me. Tons of watery cm but cheapie opk are still quite negative. Dh and i are still having fun anyways so FX! I am grateful that 11 months into ttc baby 2 we still enjoy each other:winkwink:. Ttc can be so emotionally taxing as you all know.
@Babydreaming9 you can put me down for testing march 15th for now please. Im very unsure when/if i’ll ovulate. Im a St Patrick’s Day baby so I would love to get my bfp right before my bday or on my bday!!
Good luck everyone

Hope you ovulate soon. Sounds like things are heading that way. Good luck

Hi ladies
I'd love to join you all here but I'm not sure yet. I had a late miscarriage at 16 weeks (baby was 12 weeks along) in Dec 2022. Since then I've been preventing any pregnancy because I developed thyroid issues - thyroid antibodies and all that crap. Well, my thyroid became hyper in the last pregnancy and my Endo wants to monitor me. I just did my blood draw today and will have to wait for the results. Depending on the results, I either have the green light to TTC again, OR I'd have to wait again. The doc doesn't want me to TTC when my thyroid isn't back in range.

Soooooo...... it's just a waiting period for me. I'd sooo have love to start TTCing immediately after my miscarriage, but I have to do what's best for me. I went to a naturopath and have been taking supplements catered to what my body needs and I'm also on a gluten and dairy-free diet.

I'm on CD 2 right now, so if I am able to TTC, I could test by 27.3. But don't add me to the list yet. I would need to get the green light from my doc first. Sigh!! I'm thinking that any BFPs in March, would result in a Dec baby right?? My birthday is in Dec too and we lost our last baby in Dec. Ohh, that would make it soooo special!! But I'm going ahead of myself, I'll have to see if we can even TTC this cycle.

oh hun I’m so sorry for your loss. I think we were due around the same time? My due date was 9th June. I understand the want to try again straight after. The feeling is horrible and for you not to be able to straight away must be torture. I really hope you can get the go ahead for this cycle. Wishing you all the best

oh no, I’m so sorry hun. Was so hopeful for you :hugs:

Last edited:
Reactions: NDH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"