Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@NightFlower all my successful pregnancies were dye stealers by 6 weeks. All single babes
Yeah I was just saying I've seen a bunch of line stealers through out my time here..when ladies hit 4 weeks or so. Not sure why she jumped on me about it lol. All good. Everyone's hormones rise differently. I wouldn’t jump to twins right away. . Not here to fight about it. Just saying congrats ect... her tests look great!!

So how you doing?? Haven't seen you much lately. O:)

Yeah I was just saying I've seen a bunch of line stealers through out my time here..when ladies hit 4 weeks or so. Not sure why she jumped on me about it lol. All good. Everyone's hormones rise differently. I wouldn’t jump to twins right away. . Not here to fight about it. Just saying congrats ect... her tests look great!!

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to seem like I was jumping on you. You know text can be so hard to convey tone of voice. So I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. I was just replying to what you said, that's all. Didn't mean any harm by it.

I've had 5 pregnancies so far, and not a single one was ever a dye stealer before 6-7 weeks. I am merely commenting that it's not common, and maybe she might have twins. All the twin pregnancies I've seen had dye stealers early like hers. As we all know, in pregnancy especially early pregnancy, time means a lot. A single day or two makes a big difference, so for not even 5 weeks along and get a dye stealer, that's a big deal in my opinion. So those 1-2 weeks that you will normally see dye stealers (1-2 weeks from where she's at right now) may not seem like a big deal but imho it is.

Last edited:

Agreed. On all of my pregnancies I’ve had dye stealers just after 4 weeks.

it's happening, it's happening this month for you, I can feel it <3! :dust:

Thanks hun. Hope you’re right. Congratulations on the bfp

@Kiwiberry hmm I'm not sure the pics are kinda bad quality lol I was looking on your test thread too! Good luck x
@RedRose19 what tests are those? Whys it say 1,2 on it lol? I can kinda see what you mean but unsure x
@Laurabub84 sorry about af hun nice to hear from you though good luck for this cycle x

Thanks lovie. Just needed I few days away. The bfn hit me harder than I thought it would this cycle. Been feeling rubbish mood wise anyway because of the constant illnesses so I think that all contributed to it. Just feels like my body’s going out of its way to prevent me getting pregnant again.

Hey ladies, just dropping in to ask about progesterone pessaries. My bleeding isn’t stopping so they’ve prescribed progesterone until I’m 16 weeks. Has anyone else had these? Here’s the jelly baby who is enjoying these trips to EPADS

View attachment 1114822

Sorry hun, I don’t have experience with progesterone. I hope the bleeding stops. It’s so scary to bleed whilst pregnant. Love your scan photo. Hi, precious baby :hi:

Yay fof ovulation @josephine3 !

@Kiwiberry beautiful positive congrats!

13dpo here and still no sign of AF but still no definiitive lines on a test. AF is more than 24 hours late now though, which has never happened when not pregnant before. :shrug:

must be frustrating hun. Hope you get an answer either way so you know where you stand.

Im done testing now that I got a dye stealer! I had a bunch of easy@home cheapies so i figured i’d test until then. View attachment 1114824

beautiful test. Looks perfect

Any of you ladies who temp have high temperatures during af? I’m getting really confused. Looking back on my charts when trying for my son my temp would drop with af and stay down until ovulation. This is my 3rd proper cycle since the bleeding stopped with the miscarriage and for all of them so far my temp would go down cd1 and cd2 but then 3, 4 and 5 they go back up to ovulation temps. Yesterday my temp went down and af came but today cd2 it’s back up high again. Of course now I’m over thinking this. Could it be a problem with my hormones?

@Kiwiberry sorry I have to agree with the others lol :haha: I think after about 6 weeks tests can actually get lighter due to the hook effect. How are you feeling? Any symptoms? Congrats again and to @HalfricanMa I hope you will both keep us updated x

@HalfricanMa
Now that’s what I want my tests to get like. I did have line stealers at about 16 17dpo with both sons.
With my miscarriage last June I never got a line stealer so really wanting to see that line stealer again.
I still have zero symptoms apart from slightly extra cm and it’s very very thick gloopy and white.
Just a few more days until testing and very very nervous.
Really praying I will get a lovely BFP no later than 10dpo. But preparing for another BFN and then onto cycle 14 ttc:-(

@Kiwiberry
Congratulations hon
You fell just b4 me last time so hope my sticky BFP is coming soon. We been ttc for 13 months now. And 3 losses:-(

@josephine3
That’s a beautiful opk hon. Sending so much sticky baby dust your way.

@Laurabub84
Thanks for always rooting for me sweetheart. I really hoping I am but zero symptoms. Still time for them to show and pray they do.

Nothing much going on for me.
Zero symptoms. there is still time to get some so hopefully be getting something in the next day or so.
Breaking out a bit and have a cold sore.
Extra cm. And it’s very very thick and white.
Dreading seeing another BFN or a BPF that ends in another loss.
So so nervous about testing

Hey ladies, just dropping in to ask about progesterone pessaries. My bleeding isn’t stopping so they’ve prescribed progesterone until I’m 16 weeks. Has anyone else had these? Here’s the jelly baby who is enjoying these trips to EPADS

View attachment 1114822
They're more annoying than anything and my best suggestion is to start wearing liners to help. As my doctor put it, what goes up must come down, and it can get messy. I was also using 3 a day though so it could have seemed much worse than it will for someone taking less.

Any of you ladies who temp have high temperatures during af? I’m getting really confused. Looking back on my charts when trying for my son my temp would drop with af and stay down until ovulation. This is my 3rd proper cycle since the bleeding stopped with the miscarriage and for all of them so far my temp would go down cd1 and cd2 but then 3, 4 and 5 they go back up to ovulation temps. Yesterday my temp went down and af came but today cd2 it’s back up high again. Of course now I’m over thinking this. Could it be a problem with my hormones?
I have had higher than normal temps during af before. It then dropped around cd3 or 4 so not quite what you’re experiencing. I still ovulated that cycle though. Just happened in January. Sorry im not more helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->