Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

They look about the same to me :|. Just gonna have to hold out for tomorrow to check with IC and Thursday to check with my other FRER :).

Filled in a slip to request a midwife appointment today! :D

They look about the same to me :|. Just gonna have to hold out for tomorrow to check with IC and Thursday to check with my other FRER :).

Maybe you should see an optician instead ;)

They look darker though kazine. Much much darker, please stop stressing yourself

Ladies, since you found out about your pregnancy, have you been intimate with your DH? I'm so evaded

Ladies, since you found out about your pregnancy, have you been intimate with your DH? I'm so evaded

I haven't, and only did once last month when I was pg as I was quite sore.

Maybe you should see an optician instead ;)

Pahahahaha! Are you guys comparing 12 and 14DPO to each other and not to my 10DPO? :') Because if there is a difference between my 12 and 14DPO it's very tiny unless I am blind. :p

Kazine, I agree with everyone else. You need glasses or something. There is a definite difference.

I went for a dating u/s yesterday because I've opted to have the NT done - everything looked great. She measured 6w+5 (I know I was 7w+1) but you really couldn't see much and Bop was hidden on the opposite side of my uterus so I'll take it :) HB was 151. I go for blood tests M/W/F next week as part of the NT, and then the actual u/s isn't until the end of March. I felt DD1 and DD2 moving around at 9 weeks, so hopefully another couple weeks and my mind will be at ease on that front too.

As for dtd, I've never let pregnancy slow us down, lol.

Ohh thats great news 3 minions, i have my first appointment on the 4th which is for 6 weeks. I must admit, im a bit nervous but i know there isnt much i can do

I am trying really hard to be thankful for a lot of things that have come with this pregnancy: So happy to have this bean, so thankful for the reminder that things are going well (nausea), so happy I only work 12 hours a week, so in love with my 1 year old son.

Now I have to moan: I am sick all day long and I am not exaggerating, I don't have 1 moment that I don't feel like I am going to throw up, I have to go to work and lifeguard and teach kids how to swim with a smile on my face and a rancid burp under my breath, and my 1 year old is running me ragged! I love my life, my son, and this bean but please bring on the second trimester where I am hoping that I feel better! Thank you for listening ladies...

I guess it comes with a package hun, i hope it slows down on 2nd tri.
As for me, i have minimal pregnancy symptoms. Sometimes i think im just making the pregnancy story up. I have a son who is turning 3yrs on Saturday, with him i hardly had symptoms as well. I spoke to my gynea who told me to keep calm as pregnancies are not the same.
I honestly sometimes worry as i miscarried my 2nd pregnancy.

Was just looking for support...I know it comes with the territory but was feeling down and needed support. Sad that we can not sympathetic for each other wherever we are in our personal journeys.

Im sorry Krippy, i didnt mean it that way hun. I didnt mean to hurt ur feelings, my apologies hun

No worries Mapha...I am an emotional, physical, and sensitive mess right now. Having trouble managing... :hugs: :shipw:

Had some quite bad cramps tonight, almost feels like when I was miscarrying. Just wondering how bad cramps have you all had that have all been okay?

Also had pains in my right side but don't think it's anything to be concerned about as i've had twinges in my left side too!

I have had cramps with all of my pregnancies...Usually means bean is snuggling in and uterus is growing. If it is unbearable pain with bleeding is the only time you should worry hun...Hope the cramping gets better.

I'm always gonna be worrying. Well not necessarily worrying, more like convinced I'm gonna miscarry so miserable with anticipation is more like it.

I really hope I'm proved wrong.

Krippy, why don't you ask your doctor for some Diclectin?

I have a midwife and haven't seen them yet...first appointment is March 10th. I will see what they say and how I feel then but I am pretty sure that they can't prescribe anything and I am determined to stick with them and not see a Dr. this pregnancy unless I have to! Thank you 3Minions....I haven't heard of diclectin before...My other pregnancies I was never sick so I am in new waters right now.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling bad, Krippy.

I have nausea too this time, but it's every other day and manageable.

I was hoping for this nausea, but now that it's here I wish that I didn't. My two other pregnancies were easier in that aspect. Barely no nausea at all.

Hope you're feeling better soon, hun!! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->