Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Just come on with very watery CM. This is what I get before AF and what I got before my last miscarriage. Between that and the cramps my hopes are very quickly going down the drain.

And I get very watery CM when I'm pregnant...

And I get very watery CM when I'm pregnant...

Thanks - I really don't want to get my hopes up though :|. I'm trying to prepare myself for it and if it doesn't happen, fantastic. :)

If it does, that's my third and I'm off to the EPU.

I feel horrible because I've been so cut off from these last 2 pregnancies.

And I just said to my baby in my head

I'm sorry I'm treating you like you're already dead. Please still be there. I love you.

Now I can't stop crying.

I haven't connected to them like I did my first.
Especially not this one.
I've been convinced from day 1 it'll end in miscarriage.

I'm sorry, Kazine. I know how it feels. If it's any comfort at all, bad thoughts have never killed anyone. That goes for your babies as well.

I saw a kicking alien-like thing just yesterday. My OH was all teared up, but I felt almost nothing. Happy it's alive, of course, but always expecting the worst - so I don't dare to connect. And I won't until I have a live baby in my arms.

I guess that's just a way to protect ourselves.

I'm sorry, Kazine. I know how it feels. If it's any comfort at all, bad thoughts have never killed anyone. That goes for your babies as well.

I saw a kicking alien-like thing just yesterday. My OH was all teared up, but I felt almost nothing. Happy it's alive, of course, but always expecting the worst - so I don't dare to connect. And I won't until I have a live baby in my arms.

I guess that's just a way to protect ourselves.

I'm sorry Lulle :( I think I'd be an emotional mess at my first scan that has a live baby in it (if I ever get there) I can't imagine what it must be like to not feel anything.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling bad, Krippy.

I have nausea too this time, but it's every other day and manageable.

I was hoping for this nausea, but now that it's here I wish that I didn't. My two other pregnancies were easier in that aspect. Barely no nausea at all.

Hope you're feeling better soon, hun!! *hugs*

Thank you Lulle! I hope that you are feeling less detached soon. After I had RJ and got pregnant with Raif I was really detached during his pregnancy. Once he was here though my heart grew 10 sizes to make room for him. Thinking of you!

Krippy, I don't know which province you're in but you should just be able to go to a walk-in and get a prescription for it if your nausea gets unmanageable. My cousin was sick for all 3 of her pregnancies. She calls it her miracle drug:). Hopefully things don't get that bad for you though :)

I am in BC...I will check that out! Thank you Minions...I do have GP I could see as well. Thank you for the information!

I think the cramps are normal hun, as long as it does not come with spotting. I have been having thjem as well since i found out about the pregnancyzm i can relate to the cream as well. When i feel it coming oi always run to the ladies. This is madness i know but coming from the person thay mcd, im sure u undersytand. I hope our little beans stick ds time
Im also having difficulties to connect. Im sure the day i start feeling the kicks i will be assured that everything is ok

Okay maybe I was overreacting last night. I think I'm okay for now.

tumblr_n1lmaiH9VE1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1lmaiH9VE1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

My every two days IC progression is showing way more progress than my FRERs so I think I'm just gonna stick to ICs now!

Also my temperature shot up more today.

AAAAAAND calm.

You must not worry about a thing Kazine.
How is your OH since the accident. Are you guys OK?

You must not worry about a thing Kazine.
How is your OH since the accident. Are you guys OK?

Oh yeah, we're okay. He's a bit shaken driving now as he only got his first car late January and hadn't driven since May. Every time someone looks like they're going to step out in front of the car he's a mess.

But the police took his statement and whatnot and talked to that witness and despite the girl saying we were speeding, we have witness saying we weren't and CCTV that they hadn't watched when we last spoke but they haven't gotten back to us yet about that.

They will soon hopefully but it looks like it's all going to be okay. The only thing is that now I'm pregnant he's reluctant to drive me around in case we have another accident.

Wow, great news. I'm so happy for you, so many blessings your way, new pregnancy, a husband to be, 2014 has started well.

How are the other ladies doing, krippy, lulle, rahma and 3 minions , how is your day so far? Enjoy

I'm trying to take 1 day at a time, thinking positive, although it is hard. I'm just trying to tell myself that this is a new sperm, new egg and a new pregnancy
Have you guys thought of names as yet, anyone also checked the gender predictor?

How are the other ladies doing, krippy, lulle, rahma and 3 minions , how is your day so far? Enjoy

I'm trying to take 1 day at a time, thinking positive, although it is hard. I'm just trying to tell myself that this is a new sperm, new egg and a new pregnancy
Have you guys thought of names as yet, anyone also checked the gender predictor?

Thank you for thinking of me ;)

It's around 7 p.m. where I live, and I've been feeling sick all day. And I'm hungry + sick at the same time. Threw up once (after dinner). Hope tomorrow will be better.

Yes, we've had a name ready since we came back from the hospital knowing that our daughter was dead in my stomach...

I was dying to have a glass of wine and a cigarette (even if I really don't smoke), and we both went outside. First thing we spotted was a rainbow, and I got this strange feeling that it was a message.

Of course I locked it up, and found that Iris means rainbow - and in Greek Mythology she was the messenger between the living and dead (using the rainbow when she travelled).

So. If it's a girl she'll most likely be named Iris. If it's a boy, we don't know, but we tend to agree on most things.

I don't know which gender predictor you refer to, but the Chinese calendar says it's a boy - but I don't believe I can give birth to boys and have a strong feeling it's a girl this time too. When I got my 9-year old the calendar also said it was a boy, but I'm pretty sure she's a girl :)

I've tried the "baking soda test" though, and it says girl (yeah - it's really really desperate and stupid, but I couldn't help myself) :blush:

tumblr_n1m7f7CXye1rzr014o1_400.jpg

Bought our first cloth nappy today :D Can't wait 'til it arrives I'm going to put it on the cat.

Speaking of the cat, I picked him up earlier and hugged him tight, he usually struggles and I was like "Nope, you're my baby until November. And babies can't struggle. That's why I want one. Because you can hug them all you want and there's nothing they can do about it!!!"

Think OH thinks I'm mad :D

We have a few names picked out and the chinese gender predictor says girl for us. It would be nice to have a daughter but I also just want healthy baby...We will be staying Team Yellow like we did with both boys.

Kazine...I do that with my dog all the time! lol

I would love so much to have a daughter(wow that will be so nice) but all the gender predictor says its a boy. I'm a bit sad but all I need ofcoz is a healthy baby. As for names, I have a lot of them, struggling to pick up 1.

Lulle, I have been craving for wine myself as well, dry wine to be specific. I read a glass a day can never be harmful but I decided to stay away for these 1st 3 months lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->