• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

I would love so much to have a daughter(wow that will be so nice) but all the gender predictor says its a boy. I'm a bit sad but all I need ofcoz is a healthy baby. As for names, I have a lot of them, struggling to pick up 1.

Lulle, I have been craving for wine myself as well, dry wine to be specific. I read a glass a day can never be harmful but I decided to stay away for these 1st 3 months lol.

I don't crave wine NOW, but I did when the doctor told me my baby was dead.

So far so good.

The Chinese gender predictor says boy this time. It was right for the 3 kids I have but I think that means the odds of it being wrong this time are pretty high, lol.

We'll find out in May!

Names:
Samantha, Lily, Leah.
Zak.

Chinese calendar says boy, but I feel like it's a girl...
OH has a feeling that we're gonna have a boy though, not based on this particular pregnancy, just in general.

I don't mind either way honestly.

Good morning pretty mama bears(its 6:30am in S.A) hope u all well. Are you guys also suffering from bloat? Girls, I look 3 months preggies already. Hahaha, in the morning I will be flat but once I eat breakfast, all things change. This is so funny and excitting at the same time.
A lovely day ahead, God bless you

Good morning Mapha! It's 10:15pm yesterday (to you) where I am :) I feel ginormous. I just wear sweats and yoga pants all day. I'm so glad I'm a SAHM because I'm just a giant slob now.

I'm so sick I wanna cry. At night I go to bed feeling better, thinking "tomorrow - I'll be fine", only to wake up sick to my stomach. And I'm getting worse every day.

Damn! My two previous pregnancies were perfectly fine without this sickness. I regret that I hoped for this to come.

:(

I'm so sorry Lulle, hope you feel better soon. Try to look at the brighter side, a beautiful rainbow is coming, s/he is reminding you that s/he is there, holding on to see you soon. Hugs lovie

Im really going nuts right now. Im spotting, brown discharge like i did when i had an mc in oct:cry:

i'm so sorry mapha :( brown discharge doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing, so fingers crossed that it's just normal spotting!

I ran to my gynea, his admitting me due to a threatening miscarriage. He says he needs to monitor me closely:cry:

Midwife appointment 20th march! :)

I can't believe they're keeing you in Mapha? They can't do anything even if it is a miscarriage so what is his agenda?

You're in my thoughts mapha. Brown discharge is old blood and hopefully nothing. :hugs:.

OH has gone to a buskers night. I was meant to go too but I'm just soooo tired :(.

4,000 steps to go today to hit my 10,000. I want to go to bed but DH will be coming home with pizza after his meeting.... I started watching Walking Dead on netflix. I'm on the 3rd episode. Sigh. I guess I should get my butt in gear.

Okay, here's my story. I was taking 50mg Quetiapine (antipsychotic) and 150mg Lamotrigine (mood stabiliser) and my psych advised me to come off the Lamotrigine at least. I did so, and I've surprised myself with how stable I've been, especially with going through a miscarriage.

But I saw her again yesterday and even though I thought she was okay with me being on Quetiapine she has recommended that I come off that too. I know she has to say that but she seemed adamant that I should but of course said that it was my choice. It's a very low dose as is too and there have been no findings of harm done to the fetus apparently.

Now every time in the 2 and a half years I've been on these tablets that I've tried to come off them I end up suicidal. It would be great for me to be on no meds at all but I just don't think that's possible. Recently when I've even reduced the dose to 50mg I've ended up crying and telling my OH that I wished I was dead by the following night.

So I don't know whether to bother trying to come off it. I mean I'm going through a lot of stress as it is at the minute, every minute of every day expecting blood and analysing cramps to work out if they're too strong, I convinced myself I was gonna miscarry the other night and ended up wanting to die.

I think that, for me, the benefits outweigh the risks in this particular situation. What does anyone else think?

Jodi x

Hi ladies, thank you so much for ur kind words.
Just an update, the spotting stopped. Baby is measuring 5w4d which im quite happy with that but 2days fw. My hcg is on 16400, which is also good compared to 6000 on my previous mc. We doing another blood work on Sunday. Gynea also put me on progesterone suppliment. He said it will help keeping the mouth of the uterus closed. I should be on these until 12 weeks. Thanks again for your support and love

Big congrats Mapha, hope everything stays well.

tumblr_n1peksnwqq1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Todays result, SMU. 17DPO (the one before it is 15DPO). I can't believe that I'm starting to think this pregnancy might actually work out.

tumblr_n1pg0nU93H1rzr014o1_500.jpg

It's almost as strong as the freaking control line!!

Does anyone have kik or whatsapp and want a bump buddy? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"