Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

so had my scan today, apprently all looks well except a little build up of fluid which they are not worried about. cos the scan was at an early pregnancy unit i had to do a urine test like everyone else and it came back positive, so more bloods to make sure my hcg is coming down, i only have good veins in 1 arm and this is the 5th blood test since my miscarriage started a week on sunday ago, im bruised :(

so had my scan today, apprently all looks well except a little build up of fluid which they are not worried about. cos the scan was at an early pregnancy unit i had to do a urine test like everyone else and it came back positive, so more bloods to make sure my hcg is coming down, i only have good veins in 1 arm and this is the 5th blood test since my miscarriage started a week on sunday ago, im bruised :(

Good news about the scan.

And I know what you mean about the veins. Both my arms are difficult so a lot of the time they end up poking me several times. I've lost count of how many blood tests I've gotten with the last pregnancy.

Hopefully your hormones will be coming down as well. And I don't know what the fluid is but if they're not concerned I'm sure it's no biggie.

Finally ovulated on Sunday. AF due on the 27th :)

Woohoo, got my hcg blood tests results from Monday back, down to 110!! Massive drop this time, and I couldn't resist, took a home pregnancy test and only got a very faint second line. So we might nearly be there.

Do you think it could be negative by the weekend? I do have another blood test on Monday.

Woohoo, got my hcg blood tests results from Monday back, down to 110!! Massive drop this time, and I couldn't resist, took a home pregnancy test and only got a very faint second line. So we might nearly be there.

Do you think it could be negative by the weekend? I do have another blood test on Monday.

Wonderful! After such a big drop I would assume so. Let's see what monday's test yields :)

I'm still waiting on my blood test results. But since I'm pretty sure I ovulated 8 days ago, I would assume my hcg must be down to <5 by now :haha:

I would take a pregnancy test since I have tons at home, but I don't want to waste them for when I start TTC and my testing addiction kicks in :haha:

Wohoo, congratulations gal. There is nothing frustration like ur hcg not dropping. Af is around the corner and back to ttc, ur nearly there

ok so now im confused and upset, no idea wat my body is doing, a nurse foned me today about the bloods they did yesterday, my levels have risen!!! they confused aswell,

all they have said though is the consultant has asked me to do a pregnancy test on xmas eve and even if its a faint positive i have to call straight away to get an emergency app with the consultant, and they would take it from there, i dont no wat any of that means

i have to watch out in the next week for any cramping or heavy bleeding, i dont no wat there going to do if the test is still positive, i dont want to be in hospital on xmas eve or even xmas day,

anyone have any ideas

ok so now im confused and upset, no idea wat my body is doing, a nurse foned me today about the bloods they did yesterday, my levels have risen!!! they confused aswell,

all they have said though is the consultant has asked me to do a pregnancy test on xmas eve and even if its a faint positive i have to call straight away to get an emergency app with the consultant, and they would take it from there, i dont no wat any of that means

i have to watch out in the next week for any cramping or heavy bleeding, i dont no wat there going to do if the test is still positive, i dont want to be in hospital on xmas eve or even xmas day,

anyone have any ideas

Not sure. That is confusing :(

But I guess it is possible for hcg to rise a bit before it drops. It takes a while for your body to realize what has happened sometimes.
My previous miscarriage it was rising right up until the end. It wasn't dropping as an indication of miscarriage. But once it started dropping it went FAST. I went from about 4000 to 0.9 from one blood test to the next.
I hope it drops fast for you too once it's starts. Hopefully it won't get on the way of Christmas :( it doesn't sound serious though since your scan was clear. So it's unlikely they'd make you stay in hospital. And if they suggest it you could refuse.

Not been about much due to Christmas organising and nights out...! Hope you are all well and getting ready for christmas..!? I'll be putting our tree up tomorrow, late but not had a chance!
Have been doing opk and got a + yesterday but only cos I tested again at 8pm! Went bit mad and tested 4 times during day to make sure I caught +. So that makes today the day and dh is out playing and not home til late! Oh well, will just see what happens... x

Not been about much due to Christmas organising and nights out...! Hope you are all well and getting ready for christmas..!? I'll be putting our tree up tomorrow, late but not had a chance!
Have been doing opk and got a + yesterday but only cos I tested again at 8pm! Went bit mad and tested 4 times during day to make sure I caught +. So that makes today the day and dh is out playing and not home til late! Oh well, will just see what happens... x

Yay for a + opk. So you'll be ovulating sometime within the next 48 hours. Hopefully you get some BD'ing in! Let me know your test date when it's decided :)

Well app on phone has me due af on 3/1but doubt I'll be able to wait till then. Perhaps nye so I know if I can drink or not...! :)

Well app on phone has me due af on 3/1but doubt I'll be able to wait till then. Perhaps nye so I know if I can drink or not...! :)

Good luck for a NYE BFP. I put your date down on the waiting to test list :winkwink:

I'm so confused ladies.

So lately I've been feeling kind of funny like I might be pregnant. I assume(d) that it's PMS with AF right around the corner. Me and DH did the dance maybe once before ovulation and he pulled out. So we were thinking no way. Since we had to try hard for our two BFPs.

I wanted to start using sauna daily to so some detoxing (we have one in the house). But I decided to do a pregnant test to go from 99.5% sure I'm not pregnant to 100% sure I'm not pregnant. Unfortunately the test was inconclusive. I'm 9 DPO by the way. I saw a slight line. Which may have either been an evap. Or leftover HCG. I'm hoping it's one of those two situations because I've had dental work done recently with tons of lidocaine. I haven't been taking any vitamins. Just not what I would want for the start of a pregnancy. Especially after a loss.

So here's the test ladies: is it a light 9 DPO line or evap? Or is it neither and I'm just seeing things?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
@ Confuzion, gal, I'm so confused myself but I will be glad if its a BFP, u definately deserve it. You have been through a lot. Let's give it another week and test again. Were ur hcg back to 0 as yet?

@ Confuzion, gal, I'm so confused myself but I will be glad if its a BFP, u definately deserve it. You have been through a lot. Let's give it another week and test again. Were ur hcg back to 0 as yet?

I don't know to be honest. That's why I said it might be leftover hcg. It was 43 on the 4th of december. I was still spotting then. And since I've ovulated. So I assumed it was. Midwife never called with results from last tuesday. So I also assumed because of that. When it was 43 she said I needed to come back asap for another draw.

It's possible it's only an evap. We'll see. I have mixed feelings about it being a BFP. I like preparation. But if it is I'll just have to adjust and be happy.

My husband seems to be on the fence as well. But he doesn't believe it's a positive lol. I do however since it has gotten darker since the picture. But I might just be crazy who knows :shrug:

I pray this is your break through, God works in miraculous ways. DH might have pulled out but a few might have gone through. Good luck hun, all fingers crossed for you

Thanks mapha. I'll update. It seems so unlikely that I think there has to be some other explanation. We'll see over the weekend. I'm supposed to be expecting AF this Saturday or Sunday.

Just realized it's like impossible to see on that last pic and I must look crazy.

So here is another. Hope it's clearer. Can't think about anything else at the moment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
I could see the shadow line on the first pic which I would call an evap but the second pic looks like a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->