Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Hello ladies. How are you all doing? As for me, iam well. Stay blessed

im so sorry for all u loses, i was hoping to join u lovely ladies, im currently on day 7 of my 1st miscarriage soim pretty much over whelmed, i started miscarrying at around 5w3d, ive been bleeding for 7 days now, going to have scan on tuesday to make sure all is ok,

im not sure what happens next to be honest my gp hasnt said much about my next af etc,

hugs to all

emee xx

Emzee - assuming there are no complications, your AF shouldn't take long. Getting scanned is good. It will give you peace of mind about nothing being left behind. Please keep us updated.

Sorry for your loss. But welcome to our little group.

@emzeebob sorry for your loss and welcome. It's not easy but that's why it's great to chat freely and share because it helps. Good luck

So after getting a few votes for mama bears, I decided to go ahead and try to make a banner with the name.

I made this silly little thing:

https://i.imgur.com/pm84kD9.gif

What do you think ladies? Too silly?

Here's the code for the picture to link back to this group if you ladies decide you want to add this to your signatures:

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/2064483-ttc-rainbow-join-us-13-ladies-so-far.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/pm84kD9.gif[/img][/url]

So sorry for your loss emzeebob. Hope your scan goes well. I am on day 17 of my miscarriage/bleeding so you are not alone, especially with all the lovely ladies in here.

Xxx

Oh, duh, that makes sense, haha. Thanks.

I did test. Ten times. BFN over and over again :cry: I think I had an anovulatory cycle. According to opks I ovulated 5 days early which would mean my period would be due on CD24 instead of CD29. Well, it's now CD32 and I am having what I think is breakthrough bleeding. It started later yesterday afternoon and it's only brown/very light pink and not enough to come out onto my underwear or even cover a quarter of a tampon. I have only seen it when I wipe about every other time I use the restroom. I'm wearing a pad to bed just to be safe, but so far it's crazy light.

I haven't been posting because I have been really depressed. I wanted so badly to announce to my family on Christmas that I was pregnant again and to enter 2014 with a new pregnancy. I am heartbroken and most days every part of my body aches and it's hard to make myself get out of bed.

December has been the hardest month for me thus far. I hate the thought of presents because I know my family was going to get me a bunch of baby stuff, I hate Christmas music, I haven't decorated or put up our tree, etc. and I'm DREADING all of the holiday announcements. I have never hated December or Christmas this much in my entire life and I am counting down the days until this terrible, terrible year is over :cry::cry::cry:

If the depression doesn't get any better by the time my "period" (or whatever this is) ends I'm going to call my OBGYN and talk about it. I also have a couple sessions lined up with my therapist.

Sorry that was so long.

Oh no. I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time. I think speaking to your doctor and therapist is a good idea. Keeping feelings like this bottled is definitely not good.

I know how upsetting it is to go through the holidays this year. I totally pictured them happening one way--starting to show a bit more. Much more excitement. But now I'm going to have my period throughout them if my ovulation is correct and I imagine it's not going to be pleasant. It's a reminder of what we've lost. But I hope the coming year is much kinder to us. Just try to think of next Christmas time when hopefully you'll have a little one that will make this struggle so so worth it.

Please come on here and chat whenever you feel sad. Vent. Feel better.

Still not ovulated... Waiting patiently. Too late for an xmas BFP!

I'm so sorry for you bfn Rahma, are you taking any baby aspirin?
As for me, iam scared to test, I won't be testing until af pass.

@ Confuzion, I like the banner. Silly but did put a smile on my face

So sorry kazine. FX you ovulate soon. Keep us updated.

Nothing new here ladies. Funny how much faster the tww is when you're sure (nearly) that you couldn't be pregnant.

My husband and I did the dance maybe twice when I was fertile. But he pulled out. This was working for us before we decided to TTC so hopefully it doesn't fail us now. Not ready to be pregnant this month.

Hope you ovulate soon kazine

Not much new to report here, still bleeding, still cramping, and awaiting yet more blood test results.

Xx

Hope you ovulate soon kazine

Not much new to report here, still bleeding, still cramping, and awaiting yet more blood test results.

Xx

That's tough. Waiting for bleeding to stop is awful. Took me two weeks this time around. I'm awaiting some test results too. Hope my hcg is zero already.

How many days has it been for you sailorsgirl?

Hi there ladies. Could I join you i just miscarried on the 6th december at 5w 2days It was my 1st ever miscarriage that i have had and it was heartbreaking. I bled for 10 days and stopped as of yesterday and looking towards our rainbow. I am just monitoring ovulation now with tests to see when i am likely to ovulate next so i can get some bd'ing in. Fairy dust to us all ladies. xxx

Hi there ladies. Could I join you i just miscarried on the 6th december at 5w 2days It was my 1st ever miscarriage that i have had and it was heartbreaking. I bled for 10 days and stopped as of yesterday and looking towards our rainbow. I am just monitoring ovulation now with tests to see when i am likely to ovulate next so i can get some bd'ing in. Fairy dust to us all ladies. xxx

:hi:

Hello Lesh. Sorry for your loss but welcome aboard.
Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->