Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Hi all. I am new to all of this... My hubby and I got married in August and conceived on our wedding night :) We went for a scan at 8 weeks and we both cried at the sight and sound of our little one's heartbeat. At 12 weeks we returned and baby was only measuring 9 weeks. I did not miscarry naturally and went for a D and C on October 25th. I have just had my first period post and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time...

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like what happened to me. Heard the heartbeat at 8 was ecstatic. Baby's heart stopped at 9 weeks. Although I'm sure it had nothing to do with it I think I'm gonna opt not to have an internal scan next time around. I'm paranoid that my cervix is too sensitive and it makes me lose my mucus plug.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I'll put you down as waiting for ovulation.

Hi, can I join you ladies? I am still miscarrying but we are ready to try again as soon as possible and would like to focus on the future :)

Xx

Hi sailorsgirl sorry for your loss but welcome. So I take it you are waiting to ovulate and try before first AF?

I'm thinking we need a name for our little group here. Maybe even a banner. Make this journey a little more colorful and happy rather than a sad journey. Something we can be a part of long after we get our BFP's and (fx) rainbow babies.

Any ideas ladies? My suggestions:

- Mama bears

- spitfires

- wonder women

- supermoms

Anyone else with more ideas? Or with a preference from the names I've come up with?

A name sounds good...! Just popped on to update... Af came yesterday which is just 4 weeks (27 days) since i started spotting and we discovered a mmc at 12 weeks... Bit sad to get af instead of a bfp for Christmas but at least all seems to have pinged back to action soon enough...
Hope you are all well...
X

@ rahma... Its kinda good to know all is returning to normal so not too sad... Cycles are not too long fortunately... Will prob just relax over Christmas and not go mad ttc as have so much else to do and organise! x

Yeah, I have no idea when I will ovulate, but have ordered a thermometer so thinking of trying temping when it arrives. Not that ive any idea how to lol.

@confuzion a name sounds good. even a banner? Not sure which I like best though

@nugget sorry af came :(

Xxx

Xxx

So sorry nugget that AF showed up. I'll put you back on the waiting to ovulate list.

Thanks for the suggestions Rahma and for the vote mapha. Guess I will just come up with it myself and see which one makes the best looking banner lol.

sailorsgirl - I wasn't sure if you're asking what the banner is or if the ? was a typo lol, but I would make a little graphic about the size of a ticker or smaller that can be linked back to our group.

AFM, asides from brown spotting that seemed never-ending (but now has stopped again), and temperatures that are ALL over the place,or at least not what I'm used to, I'm still feeling well and optimistic.

@Rahma thank you. I should be ovulating this week but I am spotting a bit...I am really new to the TTC saga so I'm not sure what to expect after a MC and what I should or shouldn't be looking out for other than the usual signs...(thus I joined this forum hoping for some guidance).

I quite like the name mama bears :)

@nugget im sorry af came hun, good luck over xmas hopefully you'll get your BFP next month x

@ confusion, i like the name mama bears

Little update from me, i finally stopped bleeding last week, and got negative hpts, *think* i ovulated Friday as i had EWCM when i wiped after going to the toilet, but i cant be sure as i havent been checking cervix or doing opks, but OH was at work till 3am that night grrrr, but i managed to stay away and BD lol so im hoping i could get a Christmas BFP, but terrified all at the same time x

@ Charlie, happy bding, I hope we will get our early christmas presents lol. Iam a little bit scared but also happy we trying again. I also was not using any opks but hoping to catch that egg.

How are you lovely ladies doing. I hope are all doing great. As for me, iam enjoying my rest, I'm on leave for 3 weeks. Take care n much love

Yay for progress charlie. Happy BDing.

As for me ladies: midwife called this morning. All my tests show that I'm in perfect health. My baby's chromosomal test showed that my baby girl had turner's syndrome (that makes 2 of us Rahma). So feeling much better now that we have an answer and it has nothing to do with my body failing my babies.

My HCG however was at 42 so I have to go this week again for a re-draw to see if it has gone down to negative.

@ Charlie, happy bding, I hope we will get our early christmas presents lol. Iam a little bit scared but also happy we trying again. I also was not using any opks but hoping to catch that egg.

How are you lovely ladies doing. I hope are all doing great. As for me, iam enjoying my rest, I'm on leave for 3 weeks. Take care n much love

Im terrified too hun, scared to try and scared to not try, i know i want another baby but i cant stand the thought of going through all this again :( but i have to think its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, brings me a bit of comfort, hugs to you hun xx

I think im going to be out this month anyway, i thought i ov'd Friday and i did bd Friday but last night i had horrible af cramps :/ and they there a bit today to, so i think im going to get af, so ovulation on Friday cant be right surely? I cant have ovulated much earlier because i was still getting faint positive pregnancy tests till about Tuesday last week. And if i ovulated Friday theres no way i can be getting af coming so soon, unless a mc messes up your luteal phase? Mines usually 15 days! Its only been 5 days since i *think* i ovulated. Maybe i didnt ovulate at all, i only noticed because when i wiped after a wee i had EWCM made me think ovulation, i didnt check my cervix. And plus i didnt bd before Friday and i havent bd'd since as we have a lot of decorating in the house to get done before xmas just havent had time, so i really dont stand any chance of getting my xmas BFP :( xx

Ohhh see now im confused, just went to the toilet, and EWCM more this time than there even was on Friday, and since Friday i havent had any EWCM until just now, so maybe last night was pain as i was going to ovulate today? I am so tempted to get my lil girl ready and trek to my local pharmacy to see if they have ovulation tests just so i know what is going on! But i doubt they have them

Ah so sorry its so confusing charlie, I can't answer your question unfortunately but keeping my fingers crossed that af stays away xxx

Well i went and bought boots opks yesterday and showed no ovulation yesterday, but today's test looks positive i think, iv never used them before so i cant be sure if it is or not lol!! X

image.jpg

I've never used OPK's but from what I have seen on this forum that second one definitely looks positive Charlie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->