Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by confuzion, Nov 15, 2013.

1. confuzion

confuzion Mommy to Zinny at last!

Hi Kazine :wave:. Welcome to our little group.

2. confuzion

My midwife agreed to do some testing. She did a blood clotting test which came back negative. So that's not my issue. My progesterone was high so that's not my issue. They're going to test my baby for chromosomal abnormalities. If we don't get answers from that, then we're going to look into further testing.

I say trust your doctor. For the most part. But if you feel you need testing, push for it.

3. RainbowBaby13

RainbowBaby13 Well-Known Member

Hi can I add??

Last year I had a chemical pregnancy that still sometimes bothers me to know that I could had a baby right now, I think the baby would have been 7 months right now.. Anyways tho.. I am so sorry about your loss and I hope that you get your next bfp soon hun :hugs:

4. confuzion

Thanks rainbow baby. Sorry about your chemical :hugs:. What's your current TTC status? Waiting for ovulation or waiting to test?

5. confuzion

Happy thanksgiving ladies.

6. nugget80

nugget80 Well-Known Member

Welcome to all new peep and hope everyone is well...?!
    Dh has a day off tomorrow but all kiddies in school so just us for the day...!
    Not even sure where i am now. Opk were such (end/beg this week) that although both lines were there it was a def -. Then they got darker again (borderline + as i had with ds) and now is pretty much just test line! Am assuming this is good, but does this mean i have ovulated? Cm would back that up but am guessing after a mc then i can't rely on that... Am kinda hoping i have cos at least it means am getting back to some kind of normality. We have been relaxed about dtd (have been seducing Dh every 36 hrs :) ) so who know whether we got lucky or not... For now i have no idea whats happening!

7. confuzion

Sorry no experience with opk's nugget :/ hope you have more of an idea of what's happening now than when you posted that.

Hope you're doing well ladies.

As for me, I passed another big chunk of placenta the day before yesterday. I'm barely spotting now. I think I should be completely done bleeding before the end of the weekend. Which is a relief being that the miscarriage was so much more difficult physically than my first but seems to be lasting about the same amount of time.

Also gave my baby in for testing today :cry:. So I guess we should be getting some answers within a couple of weeks as to what went wrong or whether everything could have been ok if not for some problem.

8. RainbowBaby13

Its ok :hugs: and waiting for ovulation

9. confuzion

Rahma: hope you get a BFP on the 14th. Thank you I hope we do get some answers. Not knowing is the worst.

Jilliebean: hope to hear some good news from you.

Rainbowbaby: officially added to the list!

10. RainbowBaby13

Thanks confuzion!

11. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

Im still bleeding :( 2 weeks 5 days now! Altho the bleeding is only light its still there, i just want it to end now so i can TTC :(

12. mapha2

mapha2 mother of 2

Hahaha, will do gal, I have bn baby dancing. No sign of o as yet

13. mapha2

mapha2 mother of 2

@ Jilliebean n Kazine, welcome and deeply sorry for ur loss

14. confuzion

Sorry Charlie :( Hope the bleeding goes away soon. Have you been checked to make sure that there's no retained tissue?

15. mapha2

mapha2 mother of 2

@ confuzion, I'm so glad everything is over now, I hope you have some answers soon.

Hello everyone and welcome to all the new ladies. I'm glad you joined us so he can hold each others hands and move forward.

My leave for Dec starts this Friday and I can't wait. I feel so tired. We are building our new home and I can't wait to move in. Hopefully we will be moving in in 2 weeks. @least the house is keeping me sane. Have a blessed monday ladies