Mama Bears TTC a rainbow - join us :)-- (69 ladies so far)-(29 BFP's!)

@ jilliebean, any news as yet
1moreplease and Kazine, fingers crossed for you.
Baby dust to you all

How are we doing ladies? Any updates? Hope everyone is well.

I basically stopped bleeding for two days and then today I had some brown bleeding when I was least expecting it. It's a little frustrating lol. But tomorrow is the day they check me out and if all is clear I won't worry too much about the bleeding. It will stop eventually.

Thanks Rahma. Hope all goes well on the 14th with an early Christmas present for you :thumbup:

AF came :(. Cycles haven't regulated since going on Vitex though so I don't know when AF is due next. Ovulation should be around the 12th so... Waiting 'til then.

Sorry kazine :hugs:

Happy BDing minions :winkwink:

As for me, I got the all clear. No retaining products she says. Cervix looks good. She recommend we wait 3 months to try again but I don't think that we will :haha:

Lol Rahma. That's a polite way to put it. We'll start bding daily on Sunday. We're gonna use preseed the whole time, and I bought some instead cups that I'll use once my OPK line starts getting darker. So we'll see.... Historically DH and I have been pretty fertile so hopefully the D&C didn't mess anything up. This is a lot more hardcore ttc than I've ever done before - but with the late m/c and my 35th birthday on the horizon I'm ready to get this show on the road.

@ confuzion- all clear, great news indeed. I'm so happy for you hun

@ Kazine- sorry for Af gal, all the best for Dec

@ 3minions- happy bd, hope you catch that egg. Fingers crossed for u
@ Rahma- gud luck gal, also fingers crossed for you

As for me, a lot of bding. Will be ov in 2 days.
Baby dust

Yup. AF would be here on the 23rd, so we'll see when I start checking, lol.

Hi all. I am new to all of this... My hubby and I got married in August and conceived on our wedding night :) We went for a scan at 8 weeks and we both cried at the sight and sound of our little one's heartbeat. At 12 weeks we returned and baby was only measuring 9 weeks. I did not miscarry naturally and went for a D and C on October 25th. I have just had my first period post and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time...

Hello ckm, welcome and iam so sorry to hear of ur loss. This is my first time as well but this group has educated me so much, iam about to graduate. Good luck this cycle. Hugs

Hi, can I join you ladies? I am still miscarrying but we are ready to try again as soon as possible and would like to focus on the future :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->