Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

Hi girls I haven't posted in here for a while-Kinda gone off track! need to get back on had a good day yesterday hoping to do the same today, i am doing slimming world from home.

I have heard fab things about lighter life.

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

Hi topsy, glad to hear from you again. I have been really off tracked and havent stuck (or is it sticked?) with any of my plans. As a result, I am always weighing the same. I might consider doing weight watcher. My husband wants to join 24hr fitness with me but 24 hour fitness is so expensive!

Lily my last cycle was similar length but I'm feeling this one might be shorter but could be wrong, just feels like I might be ovulating soon.

I'm really sorry how you think your hubby feels :hugs: have you not voiced your worries to him? was you similar size when first got with him?
If you ever want to chat privately, you can PM anytime :)

:hi: Topsy, I am the same been off track recently dieting wise but back on it today just need to stay on it lol

Heather, I did tell him about it and he says thats not the case and he's like "you were never skinny when I met you in the first place, so if I minded I wouldnt have been with you" (so that answer your question). He says he's just tired from work. We planned to dtd starting from the 13th to december 2nd, because there's a chance I could ovulate anytime. Unfortunately, he had to work from wednesday (which was the 13th) til yesterday so we didnt get to dtd at all. He said we can do it on his days off but if we were to do that I might not catch the eggy.

It just seems like he's satisfied from having just Zachary. He actually put in the effort with conceiving Zachary. I guess after the first baby, the rest doesnt matter.

Lily, I think we expect men to always be up for DTD and worry if they don't but it can be quite a bit of pressure on them sometimes when we TTC because I know with my hubby he was really feeling it when we were TTC earlier in the year.
I know this is hard when we know/think we are going to miss our ovulating window when they don't feel up to it then.
Has hubby actually said he's happy with just Zachary for now? Did you both always say you would like kids close in age?

Heather,

He never said he wanted just Zachary. We compromise about the number of babies we want and what point to have them but he can be a jerk when its time to make them. I just feel like he doesnt put in any effort at all and probably just thinks a baby will magically appear this time around. It is frustrating. I would rather he tell me that he doesnt want another right now, rather than lead me on but dont put in any effort. I also hate the excuses he makes.

He hasnt been working yesterday nor today or half the day on Sunday and we still couldnt get any time in to dtd. When I nag him about it, he always gives me the same response "tomorrow". The problem is, he would rather do other stuff. Sometimes I just wonder what is wrong with him? He is a man after all, after over a month, doesnt he feel the urge? Clearly, I think I am ovulating today and told him that but he still wouldnt budge.

I hate all this nagging. I swear if I didnt want another baby so desperately, I could go for one year without him touching me for all I care.

I'm still plugging along, lost 6st 4lbs now, still got 3 to go, looong journey. Got a pair of size 14 Jeans done up though (couldn't breathe!) And I was a size 24 in may! Keep going ladies it's so worth it :)

Indie84 that is so great! If I recall correctly, you are joining a program right? You are eating only 600 cals a day?

Yes, I've been on Lighterlife since end of may. You get so much support, had an amazing group, most of whom are maintaing now so I can see it works! (most come back at least monthly to a meeting to weigh in etc)
I feel so much better now, but still have at least three/four months left on it before reintroducing food!

Thats great! I am assuming its similar to weight watchers? Its pretty popular over here.

Thats great! I am assuming its similar to weight watchers? Its pretty popular over here.

No it's totally different, you don't eat real food at all ever, just four packs a day (like shakes or bars) pretty hardcore!, weight watchers is fab too though I lost a fair bit with that before I was pregnant. :)

Wow...since you're eating so little, how quick did the weight come off?

Wow...since you're eating so little, how quick did the weight come off?

I started late may, so six months ish? I'm still going though will be ploughing on over xmas and through to march I reckon. eak!

Indi you have done amazingly well, since may wow :) xxx

Indie so how much weight did you lose total? I need to convert from stones to lbs lol.

Heather, how are you? How have you been? I was at the mall today and there was this kiosk set up and they were trying to sell Hawaiian green tea. Its to help with weight loss, reduce stress, boost immune system and some other great things. I wanted to try one month first but the guy said I would get 120 discount if I bought 6. Its 100% percent money back guarantee if you dont lose any weight. I went home and did some research and it does sound promising. Gonna start trying tomorrow. I thought about you ladies after I bought it. Its called Green Tea Hawaii. Its also on ebay for 45/1 month supply (a little cheaper than what I got it for, but dont want to go out and deal with the kiosk people).

Its also safe to drink while breastfeeding and during pregnancy.

That sounds like a weight loss green tea I sold while working for Holland and Barrett (different name though) think that was something like cho Yung tea. good luck!
I'm at 89lbs lost so far.

Oh wow in 6 months!!! Did you workout or just dieted? Did you try the green tea? Does it work?

Hi, can i stay around too? Just started in my first week of attempting to loose all the extra baggage :)

Current: 120kg's (about 264 pounds).

Been up and down all my life, but since LO, I just never got back on track. Reason: Its simple: I LOVE EATING and not just anything, nice stuff. I think I am a feel good eater!

I am on a low carb diet - started Monday, no supplements and no excersize..other than running after LO.

So, Hallo All!

I see some fantastic tips and results here!

Hello! :) and good luck!

Hello kitty, I tried the tea as a sample but I was pregnant at the time so I didn't use it to lose weight. It sold really well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->