Manchester?

laura1991

Mummy to Lily
Reaction score
Hi Im laura, im 19 and i have a 15 month old little girl called Lily
Id love a mummy friend to do things with if theres anyone from manchester?
xx

Im hoping to move to cheadle hulme in september!
I love your LO name!
xx

I live in droylsden its about 20 minutes away from stockport, people dont usually no it haha! I named Lily after my gran :) xx

Yeh its okay area :). Yehh i dont no the area really but my sisters friend as a house coming up and its not to far from town either :)
my grans died so it was kind of a tribute!
xx

i know droylsden and cheadle hulme! I live in Offerton! Used to live in poynton :) I'm 19 and i'm due a baby girl today, we're calling her Kiera :) xxx

nooo not really, just a few period like cramps but i've been having them for weeks! I'm from offerton in stockport x

Hey ladies, seems like theres a few of us around stockport way! Hope you're all well xx

Im not due forever yet lol but saying hi anyway :) i live near central manchester :) im 20 and pregnant with number 1 woohoo :p cant wait!

Im not due forever yet lol but saying hi anyway :) i live near central manchester :) im 20 and pregnant with number 1 woohoo :p cant wait!

Hey! Not seen you on here for a while, where have you been hiding!? LOL

How are things going with you? xx

Emz!! Hey hehe I've been here lol chilling in second tri!! So happy to finaly be in my second tri lol I have been amazing I'm almost 15 weeks but have felt the baby kick 3 times!!!!!!!!!!! I cnt believe it lol how have u been? How r u enjoying being a married woman!! :) x

Emz!! Hey hehe I've been here lol chilling in second tri!! So happy to finaly be in my second tri lol I have been amazing I'm almost 15 weeks but have felt the baby kick 3 times!!!!!!!!!!! I cnt believe it lol how have u been? How r u enjoying being a married woman!! :) x

Ahh wow, its such a good feeling isnt it?! I cant remember, but did you say you are going to find out the sex or keep it as a suprise?
My LO is always wriggling around, battering my ribs! He is head down according to the MW and sonographer yesterday..... so he could be here anytime, but then again could still be another 4 weeks LOL

Got the pram and cot delivered today, so was super excited about that, and am on Mat Leave now too so the nursery is pretty much finished :happydance:

Yeah its all good, infact nothing has changed at all, doesnt feel any different ha ha except being called Mrs Costello LOL xx

Emz - wow , how exciting that your baby could be here any minute!!! :) and omg lucky you started mat leave im counting down the days lol im so tired lol , when did you start? are you enjoying the break? and aww have you got everything now?

and we are for sure gonna find out!! in 5 weeks!!! we are to impatient to wait!! lol cant wait to know, i have a feeling its a girl, did you have any feelings of what he may be? and aww mrs costello thats a really nice surname! i felt the same after i got married but a little bit more grown up lol saying " this is my husband" lol everyones suprised as im only 20 lol so makes me giggle when ppl think im joking! :)

Emz - wow , how exciting that your baby could be here any minute!!! :) and omg lucky you started mat leave im counting down the days lol im so tired lol , when did you start? are you enjoying the break? and aww have you got everything now?

and we are for sure gonna find out!! in 5 weeks!!! we are to impatient to wait!! lol cant wait to know, i have a feeling its a girl, did you have any feelings of what he may be? and aww mrs costello thats a really nice surname! i felt the same after i got married but a little bit more grown up lol saying " this is my husband" lol everyones suprised as im only 20 lol so makes me giggle when ppl think im joking! :)

Oooh yeah I "knew" he was a boy from the start, cant explain it, just had a feeling. And then at the 12 weeks scan, as soon as I saw him on the monitor, I just thought "thats my boy" lol... DH was totally wrong, he said it was 100% a girl.... :dohh: ha ha shows what HE knows!! LOL

Oooh cant wait for you to find out now! Did you say you are having scans and stuff at Hope?

Yeah think we are pretty much set now, just need to get a few more little bits for my hospital bag, and a couple of odd bits for baby, but only spare bottles and sheets, so we do have everything we need, I just want to get more!

I start Mat Leave officially next Monday, as I took 2 weeks holidays beforehand, so I finished last Friday (19th).... but I did get alot done last week, re-painted the nursery, set up the cot and pram (THAT was a mission, LOL took me about 3 hours!! ha ha)

When do you finish for Mat Leave? xx

Oooh yeah I "knew" he was a boy from the start, cant explain it, just had a feeling. And then at the 12 weeks scan, as soon as I saw him on the monitor, I just thought "thats my boy" lol... DH was totally wrong, he said it was 100% a girl.... :dohh: ha ha shows what HE knows!! LOL

Oooh cant wait for you to find out now! Did you say you are having scans and stuff at Hope?

Yeah think we are pretty much set now, just need to get a few more little bits for my hospital bag, and a couple of odd bits for baby, but only spare bottles and sheets, so we do have everything we need, I just want to get more!

I start Mat Leave officially next Monday, as I took 2 weeks holidays beforehand, so I finished last Friday (19th).... but I did get alot done last week, re-painted the nursery, set up the cot and pram (THAT was a mission, LOL took me about 3 hours!! ha ha)

When do you finish for Mat Leave? xx

not hope i was doing scans at old trafford hosp but then transfered to tameside hospital! and i for sure have a feeling its a girl lol but wel soon see if my feelings were right my hubby thinks its a girl too but my mums sure its a boy!. and im hoping to take my 5 weeks hols in the start of december then mat leave in jan! so plenty of time of! as im not buying anything till my 7 month so will have alot to set up lol :) im so excited to start getting stuff! BUT MY MUM and grandma dont want me to start buying stuff yet lol . xx

I was at Hope today, was a bit pissed off actually.... I went last week and they said to make an appointment for today which they gave me one at 3.40... so I went and they were asking "soooo, what are you here for today?" I said I just assumed it was for my 38 week appt? But I was meant to be having blood tests :dohh: which are always 2 hours apart so now I have to go back in tomorrow aswell :growlmad:

Ahh bet you are counting the days til your Mat Leave! I was terrible, I think I started counting down from about 96 days! But it went pretty quickly

I know its early but have you thought of any names yet? xx

I was at Hope today, was a bit pissed off actually.... I went last week and they said to make an appointment for today which they gave me one at 3.40... so I went and they were asking "soooo, what are you here for today?" I said I just assumed it was for my 38 week appt? But I was meant to be having blood tests :dohh: which are always 2 hours apart so now I have to go back in tomorrow aswell :growlmad:

Ahh bet you are counting the days til your Mat Leave! I was terrible, I think I started counting down from about 96 days! But it went pretty quickly

I know its early but have you thought of any names yet? xx

gosh thats anoyying hospitals are so annoying sometimes!

and wow that is a big count down lol you did so well though waiting so long to take your mat leave i almost thought il start as early as i can lol but thought that was abit silly as i want as much time with the baby as possible so this way if i use all my 5 weeks thats lots of time before my mat leave starts! :)

and i know its early but we already chose names before baby was even made lol and Leo for a boy and allysia for a girl :) have you thought of any names? xx

Yeah I was a bit annoyed, but then again I was planning on taking a trip to Mothercare tomorrow, and there is one just up the road from the hospital, but its just a pain having to wait around for 2 hours between the blood tests, not enough time to go back home inbetween, and I bet because I havent got an actual appointment (MW told me just to turn up) I will have to wait for ages too :nope: but ahh well!!

Ahhh those names are lovely! We had Leo on our list too! Think we are pretty much set on Charlie Jack Costello now! I wanted Jack, but DH's friends found out they were expecting 6 weeks before us, and they said they had picked Jack, so we changed our name.... but when their baby was born they changed it, so I said we could have Jack, but we have gotten used to Charlie now! LOL but it may still change

Yeah I am quite glad I left it as late as I did to start my Mat Leave, I probably would have gone longer if I didnt have to get 2 mets each day! Nice to have a bit of time at home to relax, but I have tried to get something done each day so I dont feel like a complete slob, but it is getting a bit boring now! Looking forward to when LO arrives so DH can have 2 weeks off with us! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->