March 2012 Beans Here****

Hi Ladies. May I join?

I'm 21. I'm in states. I'm not TTC just NTNP. :(
I'm hoping to have a little one soon however though! I am testing first week in July, probably between the 2nd-4th? Anyone else?

My birthday is 8th March. and OH and I are very much Irish so it would be cool to have a little Shamrock on Paddy's Day haha :)

Good luck Girlies! :)

Of course you can! Welcome! Can I ask how do you get the banner that days how long you been together because iv tried and it keeps coming up with married xxx

Hi Ladies. May I join?

I'm hoping to have a little one soon however though! I am testing first week in July, probably between the 2nd-4th? Anyone else?

My birthday is 8th March. and OH and I are very much Irish so it would be cool to have a little Shamrock on Paddy's Day haha :)

Welcome emiemz, the more the merrier lol

Oh a paddys day baby, you would have to call it Patrick or Patricia lol

Ive been NTNP for over a year but officially started TTC 6 months ago.....

Of course you can! Welcome! Can I ask how do you get the banner that days how long you been together because iv tried and it keeps coming up with married xxx

Thanks dear! Yes you can, I dont bite that hard :) Lol.

https://daisypath.com/Anniversary.php That is the direct link. Then once you make it there is some text that says "We have been married for" Just replaced "married" for "together"

It is in the last step. Hope I didnt sound too confusing! xxx

I'm 22 birthdays 24th march, if I get a bfp in July, baby due around 21st march :) been ttc since march 2011... live in the UK Xx

Hi Ladies. May I join?

Welcome emiemz, the more the merrier lol

Oh a paddys day baby, you would have to call it Patrick or Patricia lol

Ive been NTNP for over a year but officially started TTC 6 months ago.....

Thanks, Dear. Can call me Emily, or Em if you want. :)

haha. IF a Boy (like we want) his family tradition is middle name Patrick. So It'll work!

We're not trying for a baby, but not trying to prevent it either. And this month we did the deed too much.. Haha so we might have one on board. Hope so! :D

Yeah I was looking I think I would be due around 15 March it said? :) But you can always be late or early lol

Thanks, Dear. Can call me Emily, or Em if you want. :)

haha. IF a Boy (like we want) his family tradition is middle name Patrick. So It'll work!

We're not trying for a baby, but not trying to prevent it either. And this month we did the deed too much.. Haha so we might have one on board. Hope so! :D

Hey Em,

Try stay in the NTNP, is less stressful ha ha ha ha

Hahaha. Thats less stressful? *goes takes a glance* I think tryna have a baby is stressful, period. :]

Hahaha. Thats less stressful? *goes takes a glance* I think tryna have a baby is stressful, period. :]

True lol but i only got a bit more assertive and stressed when we actually decided that we were TTC......

I am on cd 15. And eh. Just.. Achy. :( I'm very tiny (4'11) and my whole lower feels like its comin off. ha. But ov'n now. so that might be it. but crampin like AF is here or worse haha. havent had cramps like this, ever.

Hi ladies, mind if i join the thread? :)
we have been NTNP for just over a year and are on our 3rd cycle of TTC.
i dont think i ovulated last month, was using OPKs from fairly early in cycle.
i have been looking for natural ways of increasing fertility if anyone has any suggestions
Hoping for a july BFP!! :)

Hello rosa :) welcome :) Good luck good luck.

Btw- is that a german shep Pupp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->