March 2012 Beans Here****

I'm crazy! I just done a hpt Haha of course it was negative. I just want to see what a positive looks like even on a ovulation test xxx

ive had positives on hpts that ended in a chem - they are AMAZING to get lol xxx

Ahh Man, I got a faint line this morning on the opk... Xx

Either that or hoping it will get darker on the next few tests Xx

well i think a faint line is approaching ov but not there yet isnt it? and stark white is a pure neg?xxx

If it's ovulation it should mostly always have 2 lines that will get darker close to o the darkest the day before o then might stay post until the surge is over then will go back neg if its an hpt then any two lines are post. If you normally have stark whites on ov then it's probably the approach of o but normally there are always two lines on opks

Hey ladies...gosh 10pages since i last logged on! im on my phone so not checked them all - have i missed much? x

for ov nope cos im at work for another half hour, but i will when i get in. i have 30 tests, so its ok if i test from now *eek*

Haha why not, just a bit of fun, and keeps ya mind at rest just incase you ovulate early. Keep us posted Xx

it was stark one line yesterday but never know. im gonna guess if its faint, you;re approaching ovulation and if its the same or darker youre ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->