March 2012 Beans Here****

thers definitely a dip. right before ovulation you get a slight dip in your temp which you have then a sudden rise again. id say this is you about to ovulate xx

Moonbeam - well good luck to you and I hope you get your bfp on the weekend!,
Emma - and thanks Emma, I hope I am xxxxx

well i know you definitely get the dip right before ov so your definitely really fertile now judging by your chart and ov could be from today up to the next couple of days so just bd as much as you can ha then you will have covered every possible day. good luck and enjoy glee im so jealous :-( xx

Morning gals!!!!!

I deffo no i ovd the day before yesterday so thats me done TTC for this month :)

How is everyone! Moonbeam i didnt get a pos on my first until 20dpo :)

Morning Griffin :)

Oh guest the 2 week wait has begun. prepare for the stress. the 2ww is the worst snt it xx

Morning Griffin :)

Oh guest the 2 week wait has begun. prepare for the stress. the 2ww is the worst snt it xx

I no Emma!!!!! This is were the stress kicks in ha ha ha ha ha

I have prided myself in never testing before AF is due tho but it doesnt stop me symptom spotting!

I'm good today girls. CD7 and ready for the day! my opk was negative of course last night loll i cant help but test! satisfying my poas addiction though :D
ooo guest do you think you caught?
morning kezz! what time you opk?xxxx

I'm good today girls. CD7 and ready for the day! my opk was negative of course last night loll i cant help but test! satisfying my poas addiction though :D

I hope so griffen!!!!! we see what happens!!!! i swear im not gonna stress this month!

So gals how are yas gettin on with your opks? peeing like crazy i bet :winkwink:

Ooo I can't test today as iv run out and going out now, leaving for London. Do you like glee then Emma? Ooo good luck guest! Hope Yiu get your bfp. Hopefully we will all be in the 2ww soon xxx

i got bad ov pains yesterday and tested at 1.30pm like normal i test between 12 and 2 and got a big fat positive for the first time yay. ive had quite dark lines the past few days but yesterday was definitely darker than the test line. I think i need my computer taken of me during the 2ww i google every painand niggle to then find i get my af. i am quite good during the first week its the second week that gets me i say every month i wont stress but i do. the doctor told me stress can put a strain on ttc so im going try so hard this month to relax! xx

I hope so griffen!!!!! we see what happens!!!! i swear im not gonna stress this month!

So gals how are yas gettin on with your opks? peeing like crazy i bet :winkwink:

well i had a 10-7 shift the last two days so could only test at 7pm. I'm not sure if thats a good thing though cos what if the surge is earlier in the day?xx

me too Kezza!!!! maybe this is my month :)

Emma i know im the same, i google "symptoms at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8DPO" and so on!!!! im like a mad woman ha ha ha ha, this month tho im gonna see how long i last before i start symptom spooting!!!!!

well i had a 10-7 shift the last two days so could only test at 7pm. I'm not sure if thats a good thing though cos what if the surge is earlier in the day?xx

Im not too sure Griffin, ya would have to ask someone that uses them???? does the surge go away that quick tho?

i dont even normally last the whole 2 weeks before testing either haha i get so down when i see a negative after all the sypmtoms i thought wer good so my partner bans me from doing them now and even talking about the sypmtoms which makes it worse coz i need to have a second opinion cant talk to myself about them ha he says they are all in my head and to just wait until im late. easier said than done though. griffin have you not tried testing earlier even if you take a little bottle to work i used to and do it between 12 and 2 it does say ont he instructions of the little green sticks to do it at that time. i just used to take it to work do it in the pot but then test when i got home coz it has to be room temp anyway xx

My OH wont let me test either unless AF is late!!!!! and shes never late, shes usually bang on time or a bit early.... In his mind hes saying why test early if your not 100% sure..... he has a point and TBH men will never understand wat goes through our heads at time like this lol

thats a good idea but i work in a very small office, if i came upstairs holdin a bottle of wee theyd notice lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->