March 2012 Beans Here****

But someone said that about today... I hope so... ill get bedding anyway, surely the opk are for picking up before ovulation not on the actual day? Or am I wrong xxx

opk was stark white :D could see the antibody strip tilted, but nothing. i didnt expect there to be at cd6 lol. xxx

My temp went up above my coverline again today! God I hope that's a good sign - Moon, didn't yours do the same thing?

yeah,its stayed above ever since....FXD for you :flower: (i still believe im out) xx

I am hoping for a March baby. I am 5 dpo and I am testing on the 8th.

I haven't seen any bfps in any threads I'm stalking... somebody's gotta be due for one.

hey kexxa been waiting since sunday for my pos opk and i got a bigt fat pos yesterda finally!!! so maybe your are just a few days out too. did you order more sticks? xx

Awww im happy for you Emma! Iv got no sticks to test this morning, but I'm bedding still. Iv ordered more off of amazon, so they should be here about Friday. But that might be too late xxx

you should have ordered from ebay yesterday they would have been here today mine were. you not got any of the clearblue ones left?? well mine was later than expected so you might be too i kinda knew i was going to get one with having them bad pains yesterday xx

What's doing on with my temp :( its going back down! Iv got a funny feeling I Ovulated early, I don't know why, maybe because my temp has been high before this .. I don't know what to think. But then I suppose it could rise again Xx

well you have still been bedding anyway havent you so even if you have already ovulated you are covered!! dont worry yourself stress can do all crazy stuff to your body. xx

Naa iv used them all, and I couldn't be bothered to set up an account for ebay on my phone, coz its hard work lol... I got barred from my original ebay account lol.. well hopefully ill tell by pains in my side again. I'm off to London today to watch Glee at the 02! So ill relax and hopefully get some cramps tomorrow to give me a sign :)

dont forget to bd before you go and when you get back just to be sure coz doesnt the dip mean you are ovulating?? xx

just done a test at 12dpo :bfn: :growlmad:
KEZZA im sooooo jealous i love glee!!!!!! xx

Emma - really? Does the dip mean your ovulating? Look at my chart Xx
Moonbeam - sorry to hear that, don't give up hope. Still time!!

naaaaah ive accepted it to be honest - if im late at the weekend ill test again but im not holding out much hope.
having a month off TTC next month - just gonna chill & see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->