March 2012 Beans Here****

i know he says he gets stressed out too coz he wants one but i bet if he hasd all these so called symptoms he would be wondering what if?

griffin i do too i just take my bag the loo with me a girl will either think your applying some make up or doing your hair or something and man wont even wonder why your taking your bag with you and if he does they will obv think its for af so wont say anything anyway haha xx

I'm On the M20 and big picture of a baby on the back of this lorry, totally irrelevant to what the lorry was carrying. Is this a sign?! Xx

I keep looknig at the pregnancy gallery wishing my tests were in there

Can someone shed light on how a pregnancy can be detected on opk?xx

I keep looknig at the pregnancy gallery wishing my tests were in there

Can someone shed light on how a pregnancy can be detected on opk?xx
Realy, I didn't know you could get a bfp for pregnancy on a opk ... your bfp will be in there soon enough xx

i hope so! i was talking to my oh last night and we're gonna find out the sex but not tell anyone heheheh xxxxx

I'm not going to find out the sex when I get my BFP - the only reason I found out with DD was because I had to have an emergency US for spina bifida. The radiologist told me my little girl was fine... and I asked him, "Oh, I'm having a girl then??"

the oculation tests can detect both hormones you see. the lh in your ovulation and the hcg in pregnancy so they do sometimes pick up a pregnancy too although not always xx

oh awesome. im gonna just opk every day and then after (and if!) i get a surge, ill start counting. how many days after a surge do you ovulate?xxxxx

We want to know. But decided not to tell anyone until 12 weeks and I'm not sure about telling people about the sex xxx

we're def not telling until 12 weeks (except on here!)
and we;ll know the sex but not tell anyone at all. he is too impatient to wait til the end to know if he has a son or daughter lol x

pos opk at all?x

ooooh another 2 big fat lines on my opk today i wonder how many days you get positive ones for? xx

If I get my bfp this month I'm gonna wait til Christmas to tell everyone... :) after that I dot think I could wait .. So think I ovulated on cd 12 well thus what ff says if I did soy brought my o from cd 18 to cd 12 that's a weeks difference

I just bought...

1"Digital Basal Ovulation Thermometer reads to 2 decimal places in Fahrenheit + 20 tests (10 x 20 mIU Ovulation and 10 x 10 mIU Pregnancy tests) with fertility plan chart"
Personal Care; £6.25

Yeah i got sthat off ebay though for 5.88. ebay is definitely the cheapest for all this stuff. if theyre are the same then they definitely work ive had 2 pos opks yesterday and today so :) xx

I'm getting so excited!!! My OPK are getting darker and I have a ridiculous amount of really good EWCM, more then I have ever had in my life. I think all the vitamins, fertilitea and chiropractor visits are paying off. :happydance:

I think im gonna join you guys in hopes to get a march 2012 bean! CD9 for me today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->