March 2012 Beans Here****

Yay!! I can't wait til we all get our bfps

I've just realised I haven't had a visit from AF in SEVEN WEEKS! I have NEVER gone so long with out her! I know my chart says I'm only 8DPO but this is ridiculous! The HPT I took this morning was BFN, so now I'm wondering if the tests I got were defective? (Just using ICs at the moment)

Seven weeks with no :witch:? :huh: THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?

Urgh bfn this morning, I have now got spotting and am pretty sure AF is on it's way (the pains are ohhh so familiar!)

Cannot believe it's bfn after all the symptoms, goes to show, next month I am going to try not to spot so much!!

X

temp has plummeted so i know the fat lady is about to sing......:growlmad: having a month off so ill pop occasionally in & see how you ladies are doing....xx

sorry to hear that girls!
i got another shiny neg opk on cd7. cd8 today! onward and upward!xxx

Hey Griffin i dont use the temp thing i just done the opks this onth and checking my cm i started taking mulitvitamins with folic acid and so did oh multivitamins with zinc. the zinc is supposed to be good for the little swimmers lol. i was gonna temp next month to if this doesnt work but i got the pos on my opks anyway so didnt really need to.
Snowybaby thats what mine went like started off really faint and got a little darker each day then the ewcm then bang a big pos there was no mistake it was darker than the test line xx

Morning girls and welcome newbies! I still haven't been able to test as my tests haven't arrived, I havnt any ovulation pain as of yet :( Xx

yeah griffin i started doing them about a week early too just to make sure i didnt miss it. i wanted to see what the negatives looked like so i would be certain when it was a positive. morning kezza how was glee?? still no joy then? well you will get your sticks tomorrow hopefully to keep trying then xx

Morning Emma, Glee was amazing!!!!! Loved it! Iv got a strange feeling iv already Ovulated, since you saying about getting a dip.. i looked at my chart.. what do you think xxx

hmm i dont know coz your temp isnt exactly the same all the time is it theres quite a few drops the most obvious though being cd10 that drops then has a sudden rise which is what happens in ovulation plus your cm is quite sticky there isnt it?? xx

did you bd then?

well think it as positive you can take a hpt earlier xx

well im not too sure hun only you can really tell as its your body isnt it. id still take some opks when you get them and see what they say and just keep charting too xx

Iv just received them through the post!! Will take one after lunch Xx

oooooh go on then and tell me how you get on ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back