March 2012 Beans Here****

Oooh yes, let us know what she says! I still like to hear / test if they get it right!! I bet they are making a killing from us all!!

Yep the one I actually went to see was face to face (Again, curiosity made me go! / Other people had recommended her).... hmm Ireland would be quite a travel!

I'll def let you all know, if i test in july and its pos it would have been a june conception so aimee would be right, im not going to buy a test until mid July :) xxx

Last wee @ 10am not 11 got it wrong. Nearly 2 hours have passed... lol Xx

Haha, when you wrote that I wondered which part of the UK you were from as i was sure it wasn't 11am yet! Thought I was going mad :flower: x

Ahhh man I couldn't hold it in :( will have to update you all in the moorning Xx

I will do. Soo gutted, I'm still bleeding like really old blood, just when I wipe. I hope I dont class this still as my period? Xx

Don't worry, it's best to do them at the same time each day anyway - so if you start in the morning it's easy to stick to for the rest! And it is unlikely, not unheard of, but unlikely you'd get a +opk this early so you wont be missing anything!

It sounds like it prob still is last bits of AF, but it doesn't matter :D

Cycle day 7... period started Tuesday and ended Sunday or so I thought. is it too early to test for ovulation then Xx

same here :) but i was told im really CD8 coz you count tues as CD1...... If your periods are regular and around 28 days then i think you should be starting to test now, its really hit and miss because people ovulate at diff times.....

Cycle day 7... period started Tuesday and ended Sunday or so I thought. is it too early to test for ovulation then Xx

Nope, not too early as you probably need to cover your bases seeing as you've just come off BC, takes a while for cylces to set in a regular pattern. - I'm SURE you are on CD8 today, if last tuesday is CD1 then today (it is Tuesday today isn't it?) is CD8 - Ahhhh I always get confused with CD times!!

xxx

Nope, not too early as you probably need to cover your bases seeing as you've just come off BC, takes a while for cylces to set in a regular pattern. - I'm SURE you are on CD8 today, if last tuesday is CD1 then today (it is Tuesday today isn't it?) is CD8 - Ahhhh I always get confused with CD times!!

xxx

Smiley your right!!!! i keep forgetting you count 1st day as CD1, doh

Ok so iv got 7 tests, do I test every day or every other day? How does it work xc

you test everyday but i would have though you would get more tests then 7????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->