****March 2013 Testers****

DHBH0930

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I know its only mid February but I already know when I will be testing next month so I figured I start a testing thread. Please join me if you will be testing in March! :flower:

Hopefully the month of the Leprechaun is LUCKY for us all!!

March Testers:

1st

2nd
Ariannda

3rd
Rockinmomtobe

4th

5th

6th
babyboop

7th
TandB

8th

9th
BabyHopeG

10th
DHBH0930 :witch:
angelfacek
Mii

11th
Solus

12th
Brismommy
NDTaber9211

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th *Happy St. Patty's Day!*

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd
Jenna132

24th

25th

26th
LillyTame

27th

28th

29th
PizzaWagon

30th

31st

Unknown Date

pathos
Jet55 :witch: :hugs:

AFM: Onto cycle #3 of TTC #1 for me. 1st cycle had a BFN and 2nd cycle a chemical. I'm hoping 3rd times a charm! This is my 2nd cycle of temping and using OPKs, last month I temped orally and so it jumped around a lot so this cycle I am temping vaginally. Already noticing a difference in consistency! OPKs also worked well for me last cycle so I will use them again. Also started taking B6 in addition to my prenatal vitamin in hopes to lengthen my LP a little bit, and lastly using preseed and :sex: like crazy before and when I O :winkwink:

Hi, I'm the 9th please! I too had a bfp in feb but ended in a chemical! Bfp only lasted 5 days :cry: very upsetting... But here I am, so onto March we go....

I too temp (only my 2nd month) so I'm no pro, and I use ov sticks but only through habit & poas addiction, I know when I'm due to ovulate but I like charting & doing something to pass the time as it always seems like such a long time to wait :winkwink:

Hi, I'm the 9th please! I too had a bfp in feb but ended in a chemical! Bfp only lasted 5 days :cry: very upsetting... But here I am, so onto March we go....

I too temp (only my 2nd month) so I'm no pro, and I use ov sticks but only through habit & poas addiction, I know when I'm due to ovulate but I like charting & doing something to pass the time as it always seems like such a long time to wait :winkwink:

I'm so sorry about your chemical last cycle :hug:, hopefully this month we will both get extra sticky BFP's!

I need the temping and opks to know when I ovulate but I also enjoy poas and seeing my temp chart, so I can totally understand doing them just for fun :haha: It does help pass the time!

GL this month! Lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Im due to start around the 1st so if nothing, i'll test the 2nd lol. Thanks, and FX'd for everyone !

Im due to start around the 1st so if nothing, i'll test the 2nd lol. Thanks, and FX'd for everyone !

Same here! I'm waiting till the day after AF is due, no more early testing for me!

Thank you, I really hope so DHB.
Our cycles look very similar, I too ovulate around CD16-18, & I'm too on CD6!

I really hope I can prevent testing early and can wait until the 9th, but i know what I'm like, I just can't help myself!!

Thank you, I really hope so DHB.
Our cycles look very similar, I too ovulate around CD16-18, & I'm too on CD6!

I really hope I can prevent testing early and can wait until the 9th, but i know what I'm like, I just can't help myself!!

Cool! Its always nice to know someone on a similar cycle to relate too :flower:

I think since I had the chemical last cycle with testing early I don't want to take that chance again. Even though you can still get a bfp after AF is due and have it not stick, but I think your chances of that are lower. However I say that now, who knows if I will have the will power to wait :haha:

I have no idea when I will ovulate (trying out soy isoflavones to help this cycle) so my guess for now is that I might be testing the 11th of March. (I will let you know for sure when I ovulate what date I will test on!) I am on CD 5 today.

:D

Thank you!

Hey! I will be testing on the 7th hope everyone gets great results

Me Me Me! Put me down for the 10th...unless ovulation is off that is when I'll be testing;) cycle #10 for me....come on lucky month!!

I have no idea when I will ovulate (trying out soy isoflavones to help this cycle) so my guess for now is that I might be testing the 11th of March. (I will let you know for sure when I ovulate what date I will test on!) I am on CD 5 today.

:D

Thank you!
Welcome! I will put you down for the 11th, I can change it once you find out when you ovulate :thumbup:

Hey! I will be testing on the 7th hope everyone gets great results
Have you down for the 7th! Hope you get your bfp! :flower:

Me Me Me! Put me down for the 10th...unless ovulation is off that is when I'll be testing;) cycle #10 for me....come on lucky month!!

We will be testing buddies! :flower: (at least according to our current estimations) Hoping this month is lucky for us all! My yard is filled with clover, there must be 4-leaf one out there somewhere! :haha:

Put me down for the 12! Please! AF is due on the 11 so hopefully the 12 will be my lucky day!

CD7 for me and started using OPKs again for this cycle. They worked well for me last cycle. I'm using them early even though I O late, just in case my cycle is different because of the chemical last time. Don't want to miss my window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->