****March 2013 Testers****

Thats really weird.. I mean what would they do if someone came in about messed up periods that weren't TTC but didnt want to be on BC? I am sure they would do something to help.
more cramping today. Forgot to buy an Opk today, getting one tomorrow. Also been bloated all friggin' day and I have been getting headaches every day for the last week at the exact same time. I am going to assume the bloating and headaches are from the vitex, anyone else on vitex experience this?

Think I ovulated yesterday as had a temp spike this morning! Trying to relax more, and try not to think about it..... Hmmm who am I kidding! :winkwink:

I think having the 60 day cycles should tell your dr somethings not right.

That's what I'm saying! Her response was to tell me that some women don't get periods at all or ovulate. I had my blood tested and everything looked fine. I've started exercising more and am trying to lose some weight to see if that helps.

Yea, I agree! I didn't mean to come off as rude, I was just trying to figure out if I should be at the doctor! lol. My cycles are pretty regular though FX
I know Ive said it before (not sure if it was here or the Plus size TTC thread, but, when I lost weight my cycles evened themselves out quite a bit, maybe that will help you....or maybe your doctor should try and help!! Hopefully you get the answers you're looking for :hugs:

Just wondering how we're all doing?

ATM - 3dpo according to FF, not sure happening to be honest!

Did anyone get a BFP today??? I know in another thread we had 4 BFPS so far!

What happened to this thread?! lol Did ANYONE get any good news? Due to my declining temps, I'm pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow, right on time.

What happened to this thread?! lol Did ANYONE get any good news? Due to my declining temps, I'm pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow, right on time.

I'm not sure! :blush: Not many people seemed interested in chatting on here, just kinda dies :wacko: I had a bfn and am onto April testing threads. Just joining them this time since hosting one didn't work out :dohh:

Sorry about your declining temps! I had the same thing happen, my temp dropped significantly right before AF showed. At least I do know now that my temp drops before AF... since some don't have it drop till during or after. Its a good heads up. Hope I don't see the drop this time! I'm waiting on O, should be the next few days.

Hope its not AF coming, GL! :flower:

Well good luck in April!

But the temp works all ways! I've had the temp drop, the day before, day of and not until af was over! So you never know, but it is hopeful when it happens before so you kinda know the cycle is over and you can move on a little (even if you are praying it will spike again until AF actually shows lol)

Af came saturday so onto next cycle :/

Well good luck in April!

But the temp works all ways! I've had the temp drop, the day before, day of and not until af was over! So you never know, but it is hopeful when it happens before so you kinda know the cycle is over and you can move on a little (even if you are praying it will spike again until AF actually shows lol)

Yeah, I know it may not always happen that way, but its nice when it does. Like you said you can start to move on when you see that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->