****March 2013 Testers****

I'm so excited for all of us testing in march..now what to do to make this wait go by fast

I'm so excited for all of us testing in march..now what to do to make this wait go by fast

Agreed! I know I'm excited to be getting close to ovulating. Temp was staying very consistent, then randomly jumped up yesterday and now it is on its way back down... Not sure what that was about, too early for ovulation, no positive OPK's yet and no other signs..

I just started using opk's and I have learned that
Y body is very confusing as well. Just keep thinking positive. I'm 4dpo and really going to try not to ss but we will see. Have u used any of ur opk yet?

If yall have any idea to make the time go faster I am down. It seems like i still have forever till Ovulation. But I am guessing I will ovulate in 6 days. (feb. 24) That still leaves a long time till testing....

I just started using opk's and I have learned that
Y body is very confusing as well. Just keep thinking positive. I'm 4dpo and really going to try not to ss but we will see. Have u used any of ur opk yet?

Yes I've been testing the past few days, no positive yet, I start testing very early. I ovulated on cd 17 last month it is cd 11 for me now. My temp fluctuated a lot more last month, but still clearly showed ovulation, so I'm not too worried.

If yall have any idea to make the time go faster I am down. It seems like i still have forever till Ovulation. But I am guessing I will ovulate in 6 days. (feb. 24) That still leaves a long time till testing....

Same here! Probably another 6 days till ovulation too, seems like forever!

At least I aint the only one thinking that... It seems like since we really started ttc time has been going by so slow. I just wish it was march 12 already so I can test and hopefully get a BFP

At least I aint the only one thinking that... It seems like since we really started ttc time has been going by so slow. I just wish it was march 12 already so I can test and hopefully get a BFP

2 weeks never used to seem so long! For both ovulating and pregnancy testing :wacko:

We are almost there now just a little under a week left to go

Hope you don't mind me ranting, but over the weekend I found out both of my sister in laws are expecting! And I'm really struggling to deal with it to be honest, I mean I am happy for them, but its just made me feel so sad with all the losses we've had and i'm just finding it really hard. I know time is a healer but the way I'm feeling I don't want to see them or speak to them about being pregnant in the fear that I'll just get too emotional & want to scream 'why ain't I pregnant it isn't fair!!'. I feel guilty for feeling like this, but I'm hoping its a natural reaction, as I'm really not one to over react and I've surprised myself of how hard I've taken the news :cry:

Hope you don't mind me ranting, but over the weekend I found out both of my sister in laws are expecting! And I'm really struggling to deal with it to be honest, I mean I am happy for them, but its just made me feel so sad with all the losses we've had and i'm just finding it really hard. I know time is a healer but the way I'm feeling I don't want to see them or speak to them about being pregnant in the fear that I'll just get too emotional & want to scream 'why ain't I pregnant it isn't fair!!'. I feel guilty for feeling like this, but I'm hoping its a natural reaction, as I'm really not one to over react and I've surprised myself of how hard I've taken the news :cry:

It is a normal reaction, I haven't even been trying long but the day after having a chemical last cycle one of my friends on facebook posted that she is pregnant and I couldn't stand to see that, thankfully she isn't a close friend and lives in another state. Its so hard not to be jealous or just to be reminded of something you want so bad and don't have. I'm sure it is that much harder when they are family members, since you would love to only be happy for them, but you can't help but feel like it's being rubbed in your face that you aren't expecting.:cry: I'm sorry and hopefully you will have some good news to share with them soon :hugs:

AFM I was so excited to see my temp so consistent when I started vaginally. Now it is back to jumping all over the place :wacko: thought the one spike would just be a fluke, guess not! Hopefully I still will be able to clearly see when I O this cycle.

Thank you, so nice to hear it isn't just me over reacting and others also have the same feelings about it. It's such a roller coaster and can honestly say since Saturday I've been right down in the dumps about it!! Hoping I'll snap out of it soon!

My temperature went up this morning but negative ov sticks, and I'm only on CD13 so a little too early for me to ovulate yet, thinking its just gone a bit wacky!

hello all, i hope i can join here - but i guess i am having an anovulatory cycle =(.
gl to all!

hello all, i hope i can join here - but i guess i am having an anovulatory cycle =(.
gl to all!

Welcome! I'm sorry :hugs: I'm going to be curious to see how my cycle goes too, it was nice and steady, now it is jumping a lot :wacko:

GL to you!

Hi ladies, can you put me down for...lets say the 3rd. AF is expected a few days before, but I refuse to test early lol. The TWW is killing me right now and Im having a terrible time not symptom spotting! GL to all of you!

Hi ladies, can you put me down for...lets say the 3rd. AF is expected a few days before, but I refuse to test early lol. The TWW is killing me right now and Im having a terrible time not symptom spotting! GL to all of you!

Welcome! I have you down for the 3rd! You are very patient to not test early, I'm going to try my hardest not to :haha: It's so hard not to SS, you seem to notice everything during that 2 weeks that normally wouldn't even phase you :dohh: I'm hoping to ovulate soon so I can be in the 2nd TWW :thumbup:

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->