MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning ladies!

Sorry your all struggeling with MS. I cant seem to stop eating. I was eating pasta at 1am. Still havent dropped my doctors forms back in. Naughty me. I so could eat some doughnuts now yoru all talking about them, but what ive been really wanting for the past week is a subway!

I want doughnuts too been wanting them all morning. A nice gooey jam one sounds perfect to me

Reading on the facebook page(still haven't got enough nerve to post, just in case it IS seen on my normal thread - silly me I know ) -anyway was reading about the whole morning sickness thing more prevelant with girl babies due to high HCG levels- anyone had a boy and no no or little MS ??

I am pretty convinced this bubba is boy now lol - My worst MS was with my first pregnancy and only DD , next 2 no MS and last pregnancy was horribly sick but was also diagnosed as having recurrent UTI in first tri -so could have been from that :)

Oh well, Boys are fab! Although am sure DH is really aiming for his little princess (sorry hubs, seems we make boys lol)

It isn't consistent but it has been shown that girl babies tend to put off higher hcg though not always. My hcg was 156,592 at 7w6d according to ultrasound measurements on that day and that seems to be normal though Idk. I have had god awful sickness so I'll be interested to see what I end up with lol! Duchess Kate had hyperemesis and had a boy so ya never know!

yea w dd i was awful sick.. this one i only get sick if i get a gag reflux!

I think I read on the NHS website that you're more likely to have MS with your first or with a girl. Obviously it's not a reliable statistic, cause decemberwait is right, Kate did have hyperemisis and a boy! So there's your statistics out the window!! haha, never even thought of that!!

Anyway, I didn't have any symptoms other than sore boobs and tiredness (and no appetite) with my son. So no MS! This time I've felt sick whenever I was hungry (not bad enough to throw up though!) from about 6 weeks till 8 weeks. I'm fine now, still more hungry than when I wasn't pregnant, especially when I've JUST got into bed!! :dohh: My sister had the same though, it's her first and she is having a boy. We're hoping for a girl, but I'd be happy either way... just have a feeling this one's a boy though.

I did the chinese gender thing with my son and it said girl at the time, now with this one it's saying boy, so if it's opposite of what they say again like last time I'll be happy :haha:

I find the website Pinterest great for healthy meal options. Way better than any healthy cookbook because you can search a lot of recipes until you find one you like. I almost feel guilty that I don't feel that bad compared to all the other March ladies but yesterday I got a bump of energy and was in the kitchen all day. I made a homemade chicken noodle soup with some leftover chicken I had. I made some really healthy blueberry bran muffins which I jazzed up with tons of ginger and nutmeg and blueberries and a huge fruit salad that I an put in the fridge and eat when it's really cold (YUM)
Some super healthy (but seriously delicious, seriously) things Ive found and made lately is the Biggest Loser Black Bean Soup recipie. It's EASY, healthy and turns out creamy and a bit spicy and you can add cilantro if you like it, which I do! Also I had a ton of sweet potatoes so I found a sweet potatoe/black bean burrito that was SO good. Basically two sweet potatoes peeled and cubed, a whole red onion chopped, two jalapeños chopped, a whole red pepper chopped and then you coat that with two teaspoons of olive oil, one teaspoon of chilli powder and one teaspoon of cumin and roast that at 425 for 45 minutes (you can make this ahead). When it's done you combine it with one can of rinsed black beans and make it in to a burrito and add what you want, lettuce, cheese, sour cream. It was GOOD......

According to a site I just looked at the average hcg level at 7w6d is 82,370 so I guess mine was a bit above average. The doctor did say I'm probably sick from higher hormone levels!

I have another headache :/ And I have no coke in this house. Ugh. I am thinking about making some tea, but I'm not sure how much caffeine the tea has in it. And I have Rooibos chai which has no caffeine and a delicious mate vana tea, which is the one I have no idea how much caffeine it contains. I guess 1 cup won't hurt, it's not like it could possibly contain 300mg of caffeine, right?

I wish I could take one of my extra strength headache killers. *sigh*

All this food talk, yummm. I made strawberry muffins for breakfast for hubby and I :) They were deliciousssss.

Edit: Nevermind, my matevana tea has no caffeine either - it's an herbal tea and herbal don't have caffeine. I'm so screwed :(

According to a site I just looked at the average hcg level at 7w6d is 82,370 so I guess mine was a bit above average. The doctor did say I'm probably sick from higher hormone levels!

Maybe that explains why I haven't been sick even one day. I had one day of nausea, but I fully believe that's because of what I ate - it wasn't because of the baby. But my HCG levels aren't above normal so maybe that's why I'm not getting sick. I'll take it :thumbup: lol

Maybe that explains why I haven't been sick even one day. I had one day of nausea, but I fully believe that's because of what I ate - it wasn't because of the baby. But my HCG levels aren't above normal so maybe that's why I'm not getting sick. I'll take it :thumbup: lol

Morning sickness has become a way of being for me... I've had one day of no sickness but that's it. It'll be weird when I can eat normally again lol. Just consider yourself lucky :)

Morning sickness has become a way of being for me... I've had one day of no sickness but that's it. It'll be weird when I can eat normally again lol. Just consider yourself lucky :)

Oh, I definitely do. Everyone at work is like "You lucky brat...I can't believe you're not sick!!" But my OB nurse said I had been preparing my body for so long to be pregnant that it may have helped me. I've been taking pre-natals for years and then I had all the progesterone right away, so my body was so ready they said sometimes that helps because you just don't go through the 'shock' of your body adjusting to the hormones when you're 'prepared' for it. So I guess the years of TTC helped? lol I know that isn't the case for all of us LTTTC'ers - but that theory made a bit of sense.

I do feel a bit bad that I haven't had any symptoms at all - I'd be willing to take some off the ladies who are having horrible, horrible MS. Just to lighten the load a bit. But I am the biggest baby on the planet when I don't feel good, so it's really just best for everyone that I don't get sick LOL

I completely know how the bad ms is so i feel for the ladies that do have it! (Even though ive only been sick 4xs ths pregnancy)... Ur hungry but nothing sounds good, u dont want to get out of bed bc ur so nauseous...and what u do eat comes back up! Gross... Just an awful feeling.

I think someone is trying to make this easier ths tine around snce i have a 7 month old ...ill be honest.im not sure i would be able to take care of her with bad ms like i had w her!

I've been sick twice today :(
Ur defo right nikki . Even wen I feel hungry I don't want nothing :(
I had morning sickness with my son but nowhere near this bad. I lost my appetite with him for certain foods but not all together .
I'm hoping 4 a girl this time bt happy with a boy just want a healthy baby x

So I cut back on the progesterone supplements (200 mg a day instead of 400) and it seems to be really helping with the nausea. I wonder if the progesterone I'm on is what caused all the ms symptoms, because I didn't have any ms with DD.

Morning ladies!

Sorry your all struggeling with MS. I cant seem to stop eating. I was eating pasta at 1am. Still havent dropped my doctors forms back in. Naughty me. I so could eat some doughnuts now yoru all talking about them, but what ive been really wanting for the past week is a subway!

Subway has totally been a favorite while pregnant, easy, cheap, healthy... Sort of... And I dont have to make it or clean up after. Right now though I would LOVE some donuts and for dinner chicken or salmon and mashed potatoes. Im starving!!!
This is my first day back to work after my month long vacation, so need a nap!!

I feel like a pig. Today I've had 2 slices of toast, bacon roll, chicken and sweetcorn roll, 2 doughnuts and pork scratchings (I have no idea why on the last as I normally hate them!) and I still have dinner to go later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->