MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Lol sound like. Me cant stop eating today! Breakfast was an icecream cone, mid snacl was a lean cuisine dumpling and rice thing, and i just ate some salty chips! And i want more!

Oh yeah I forgot about the Duchess too -oh well haha -only another 7 months til we find out then (doesn't that sound ages away ? ) Although by then time xmas comes around, which will be here in a blink of an eye once the kids go back to school ( less than 2 weeks away here) then it will be almost maternity leave time yay!!

xx

I can't stop eating either! I'm eating leftover lasagna for pre-lunch. :haha: I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't eat for a couple hours. I also have only had waves of nausea but no MS, which is nice. It's early though!

Luckily, I was weighed at the doctor yesterday, and I haven't gained any weight. I actually lost a pound! I think it's because I haven't been able to workout due to spotting. Maybe I lost some muscle mass. I can't wait to be cleared to workout again. I love :bodyb:

What is everyone craving the most? Salty foods, sugary foods or both? Anyone craving super healthy foods? Anyone like me and craving beer (obviously I can't have any)? I think I just want the bubbly goodness of it.

I'm craving sushi. BADLY. I am also craving salt. Which is weird for me, because before I got pregnant I never ate anything that wasn't high in protein, lean, low salt, no refined sugars, nothing processed, etc. Now? Yeah. That's gone out the window. I have been wanting the frozen dinner Salsbury Steaks (I know that can't even be real meat...) because they're meaty/salty/filling/comfort foody. I don't want anything sweet - thank goodness. I want chips, I've been able to resist that one except for a couple times I had to have some. Umm ... that's pretty much it. I've even wanted McDonalds a couple times, which is a no-no on my life. I would be willing to eat ANYWHERE before I ate at that place and for some reason I really wanted their french fries. I don't know. It's so weird.

J_Lynn- The strongest teas (black teas) only have 60-90mg a cup. You can have a cup if you follow the March of Dimes guideline for no more than 200mg a day.

Icrave salt! Italian hoagies, sushi covered in soy sauce! I eat cooked shrimp sushi though not raw....

I've even wanted McDonalds a couple times, which is a no-no on my life. I would be willing to eat ANYWHERE before I ate at that place and for some reason I really wanted their french fries. I don't know. It's so weird.

I craved McDonald's fries with both of my last pregnancies lol.

J_Lynn- The strongest teas (black teas) only have 60-90mg a cup. You can have a cup if you follow the March of Dimes guideline for no more than 200mg a day.

I'm craving sushi. BADLY.

I want sushi so badly!!! I'm going to make some veggie sushi next week.

I found some lemon pomegranate green tea, so I made a cup of it :) Headache = gone. Woohoo!

I had a tempura shrimp roll the other day - I gave in, I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to have sushi of some kind, so if all I can have is rolls that include fully cooked items - then so be it. hahah

Icrave salt! Italian hoagies, sushi covered in soy sauce! I eat cooked shrimp sushi though not raw....

My FAVORITE sushi is salmon, yellowtail, and tuna. Oh man. Ohhhh MAN I cannot wait until next April because I am going to go NUTS over some raw fish!!!!!!!!! haha

Lmao last pregnancy i was so cautious w what i ate that i wouldnt eat regular italian hoagies so id get veggie hoagies at subway and it tasted just as good! But this time around im whatever about everything, coffee, soda, hoagies, sushi ....lol

LOL I am with you guys... REALLY wishing I could have a regular sandwich. I almost went to Subway yesterday. I would probably heat the meat out of paranoia, but a cold meat sandwich just sounds so good.

Nikki - LOL absolutely love that you're just taking it easy this time!!!!

Tomorrow is my first u/s. I am nervous. My symptoms have really lessened in the past couple days. We will see. Hoping to see that heartbeat. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I dunno i think a lot of stuff is hyped up just to be on the cautious side, which is fine... But for me, eh im just like eh ok...

Maybe it's early but we picked a nursery theme, 'Oh, The Places You' ll Go' by Dr. Seuss... not starting any purchasing until at least 14wks though!

Ya I think so too. It's good to be cautious, but sometimes I wonder how much of a risk everything is. I specifically remember this episode of Friends where Phoebe makes a sandwich with Joey when she's pregnant... and she puts like 3 or 4 different kinds of lunch meat on it. That doesn't seem like that long ago... and people were eating cold sandwiches then and didn't think anything about it.

I'm with you, Nikki. I'm not going crazy watching what I'm eating. I mean, my parent's generation didn't have nearly as many precautions in place and we turned out fine! :thumbup: And besides, you just can't live in Maryland during the summer and NOT eat crabs!!!!!! It's just not possible!!!! :haha:

Maybe it's early but we picked a nursery theme, 'Oh, The Places You' ll Go' by Dr. Seuss... not starting any purchasing until at least 14wks though!

I love Dr Seuss and that story is one of my son's favourites :thumbup:

Do they have an actual nursery range?

xx

I love Dr Seuss and that story is one of my son's favourites :thumbup:

Do they have an actual nursery range?

xx

Nope I'll be making my own items out of different materials and using Etsy. I love that book and find the message is perfect for a LO :)

Yeah I made cakes with the wee man yesterday and as usual and without thinking took a lovely spoonful of the raw mixture and then though shit that would be raw egg them. Rang my mum she told me to chill out and that in her day anything went and we are all ok. I have to have a subway its too close to work and the only thing that hits the spot but to be fair I didnt even realise i wasnt supposed to eat them. I reckon most people have selective memories depending on what they really fancy lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->