MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I don't drink but I'm not a drinker anyway. I use to be in my younger years I was a party animal , lol. But I rarely drink now and defo not when pregnant x

I've got a pain in the top of my right leg, feels like a trapped nerve or something I woke up with x

Yeah I had the odd glass when I was pregnant with sam but i never went back to my old drinking ways so I just havent really thought about it this time but I wouldn't of thought the odd glass would do you much harm. A chilled bottle of prosecco better be waiting for me when this little one is out safe and sound :-D x

Is it really bad that we just ate potato croquettes (from Lidl, they're the BEST!!) with some salmon and I've now put more croquettes in the oven??? :dohh: Wanted more, cause they're really nice!!! :haha:

Hi ladies! I'm getting so excited as we all creep steadily closer to second tri! I will be so much more at ease then! <3
Still struggling with all day sickness here; blessed it isn't daily.
How many of you are having the nuchal translucency screening done?

I'm having the regular thing done, just the measuring of the fold/fluid and then the blood test.... Though I don't think I'd get any more testing done if they'd class it as high risk.... But I guess that's hard to say when you're not in that situation....

The tiredness is deffo kicking in. I slept from 5pm-7.30pm, and will suffer for it later as prob wont drift off until 2am at the earliest

im def tired too..

i will have the NT test and blood test that goes with it as well.. The results wouldnt change anything but it is another free scan! :)

Hi all, I wonder if its ok if I join you. MW had my EDD at 21/02/2014 but had scan today and was measuring roughly 3.6cm so dated for march 3rd now instead. I need to go back in about 2 weeks to have another scan and the tests done. We plan on finding out the gender, we have 4 girls and 1 boy between us already, I'm happy either way, just so pleased to see that wriggling baby and a super strong heartbeat.
I'll read back through tomorrow when I'm on laptop :) looking forward to getting to know you xx

Nikkilewis--I'm fairly sure it isn't free in the US unless you are high risk--which I am not. I don't want to pay hundreds of $ just for peace of mind.

Well maybe not free but my insurance covers the test. My other friends who are not high risk also had the test done and was covered by their insurance.....the only scans not covered by my insurance are ones that are private ( say if i went to "womb with a view" who specializes in telling gender at 15 weeks) ...but anything scheduled through my docs office is covered under insurance.

Do u have insurance? All your scans should bo covered by them under the pregnancy.

Ive never heard of anyone who had to pay out of pocket for the nt test in the usa unless they were uninsured.

Hi all, I wonder if its ok if I join you. MW had my EDD at 21/02/2014 but had scan today and was measuring roughly 3.6cm so dated for march 3rd now instead. I need to go back in about 2 weeks to have another scan and the tests done. We plan on finding out the gender, we have 4 girls and 1 boy between us already, I'm happy either way, just so pleased to see that wriggling baby and a super strong heartbeat.
I'll read back through tomorrow when I'm on laptop :) looking forward to getting to know you xx

Welcome :hugs:

Aww bet your OH and son feel outnumbered :haha: So how many weeks did they say you were?

So I have a question....for two weeks I had constant nausea but never got sick. Two days ago I finally got sick (wasn't much bc my stomach was empty) then...nothing. for the past two days I've felt perfectly normal. No nausea, able to eat regular, maybe smaller portions than usual though. Ive had more energy, and just...feel GOOD. I've read that an abrupt stop in signs of pregnancy can be a sign of miscarriage. Should I be worried??

One of my friends just told me to stay pff google, but gaaaahhh lol.

My nausea got worse and then the next day it was gone and never really came back.... that was just after 8 weeks.... sometimes those symptoms just stop.... i never had any real symptoms with my son.... i'm sure you'll be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->