MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats mrs stru, you must be so happy!!! H&H 9 months!! :flower:

Thanks Eltjuh, I am happy but I can't seem to get excited, I'm just so worried something will go wrong, although everyone is telling me that there is no reason it should!

I was worried something would go wrong, cause I had a mc last year.... But I read somewhere that (just) because you've had a mc before doesn't increase your risk of having another.....
It's really hard not to worry though, I know what you mean!!
I was pretty worried the first couple of weeks.... I'm not so worried anymore, I think it kind of subsided a little once I was around 8 weeks, though I've still found myself thinking about it being a mmc, cause you don't know until you find a hb or have a scan... Which worries me, but I don't think it is THAT common... so I try to tell myself that it will be fine!!

I'm definitely ready to hear my baby's heartbeat now though, cause I could do with a little sign that he or she is ok!! Still got 2 weeks (from tomorrow) until my scan!!

I'm sure you'll be fine this time!! :hugs:

Hi, I'm a bit late to the party but would like to join you all if I may?

I'm 37 and expecting #1. Me and DH have been trying for 4 years. Fell pregnant naturally for the first time after more than 18 months of trying in 2011 just as we were being referred for fertility treatment but had a mmc at around 6 weeks. So we followed up our fertility appointment a few months later and had one round of ICSI in May 2012 on the NHS which resulted in a :bfn:. We couldn't afford to go private so we have just been trying our best since then and finally, on what we said was our last try before looking into adoption I get a :bfp: just in time for hubby's birthday :happydance:

It has taken a while, but have finally read the whole thread which has helped me to stop panicking so much, although I am still convinced that something will go wrong!

I won't know for sure until my dating scan but am due on 31st March going by my LMP.

Dating scans can also be wrong. DS was dating 2 weeks behind, then later on he was 2 weeks ahead. He liked to keep me on my toes. Congrats and welcome to this lovely group :)

Congratulations Mrs Stru, such wonderful news. I had a MC and then went on to have my daughter no problem. Unfortunately I suffered another November just gone, but hoping the same happens like last time, and I get a beautiful to hold.

You will be fine, just enjoy it as much as you can, the time fly by soon enough. x

Do you know what I hate about pregnancy almost as much as the nausea? Constipation. It's so painful. I don't do prunes and that seems to be the only quick fix out there.

How's everyone doing?

Is anyone else unable to eat, well just about everything without vomiting? :D

I had my 3rd scan today and the twins look good, but they're still together like birds of a feather! I was referred to Texas Perinatal Group high risk because while it's early, the fact that there is no dividing membrane is of concern for future cord entanglement. Should they stay together in one sac as identical momo twins, I will be admitted to the hospital at 24 weeks for constant monitoring and likely deliver in week 32 to prevent them bouncing around entangling each other's necks. We will admit that early to try to beat the 50-50 odds.

Hoping they find a divide...but for now taking it one day at a time.

Hope everyone is well and sorry for my ms absence! I threw up in the parking lot today of my grocery!

I had an ultrasound for spotting--and still had to pay over $100 because it was not scheduled as the initial or 20 week us. I have insurance through my employer--I am an RN.
Everything is definitely not covered though....my insurance company said they only pay for NT scan if you are >35 years. You are lucky, Nikki.

It's been awhile, thank you for your comments about twins, that's so awesome!!!

I feel your pain, my NT and sequential high risk scans are covered, but boy a lot of other things like extra scans due to worries about one brown spot are not!!! <3

Hi ladies!
I'm on :cloud9: right now. Just got to see my little person for the first time. I'm already head over heels in love!
Will know the sex in two weeks, opting for the Harmony Test :)
Hope everyone is doing fantastic! Muah!

https://i.imgur.com/yN964Sb.jpg

Mrs. Stru, Congrats!!! What an amazing story! I hope you have a stress-free and enjoyable 8.5 months! My DD is March 30th, so I'm right there with you!

Beautiful scan, alaskanwhitec! Congrats!!

Do you know what I hate about pregnancy almost as much as the nausea? Constipation. It's so painful. I don't do prunes and that seems to be the only quick fix out there.

Grapes!!! Or lots of strawberries..... Other than that all you can do is eat a lot of fiber-rich foods and drink water!

Hi, I'm a bit late to the party but would like to join you all if I may?

I'm 37 and expecting #1. Me and DH have been trying for 4 years. Fell pregnant naturally for the first time after more than 18 months of trying in 2011 just as we were being referred for fertility treatment but had a mmc at around 6 weeks. So we followed up our fertility appointment a few months later and had one round of ICSI in May 2012 on the NHS which resulted in a :bfn:. We couldn't afford to go private so we have just been trying our best since then and finally, on what we said was our last try before looking into adoption I get a :bfp: just in time for hubby's birthday :happydance:

It has taken a while, but have finally read the whole thread which has helped me to stop panicking so much, although I am still convinced that something will go wrong!

I won't know for sure until my dating scan but am due on 31st March going by my LMP.

Congratulations that's wonderful.

Nice scan alaskanwhitec!!! Can't wait for mine in 2 weeks! I remember the feeling afterwards, you just can't stop smiling can you??

Not looking forward to today.... hubby and I have to go to court, about our house! W

*Edit* Sorry, must've accidentally posted whilst I was still typing :haha:

Nice scan alaskanwhitec!!! Can't wait for mine in 2 weeks! I remember the feeling afterwards, you just can't stop smiling can you??

Not looking forward to today.... hubby and I have to go to court, about our house! We're living in an army house, but because hubby left the army in October last year we're not supposed to live here anymore. We've been trying to get a new house since May last year, and nobody will help us or point us in the right direction. So now we have to go to court cause the army wants us out (obviously) and that's what we were going to need to get a new house (via the council) but luckily it looks like we'll (hopefully) have a new house soon. Anyway, we still have to go to court today.... :coffee: Hopefully they'll be nice to us! :haha:

Hi ladies!
I'm on :cloud9: right now. Just got to see my little person for the first time. I'm already head over heels in love!
Will know the sex in two weeks, opting for the Harmony Test :)
Hope everyone is doing fantastic! Muah!

https://i.imgur.com/yN964Sb.jpg

Lovely scan pic

Congrtz mrs stru.
Morning girls. Hope ur ok.
I've started my anti sickness tablets only taking one a day tho so will see if tha helps . R said 3 a day bt I don't reli want to take that much. I've got to go food shopping today.
I ate a nearly a full bag of big scratchings yday and a sausage and bean melt. From greggz x

Good luck in court hun.
I'm sure all will go fine . The council are hopeless they really are.
Congrtz on becoming a prune today ! We are nearing out 12 weeks scans :) It feels like were the only ones who haven't had a scan yet x

Not looking forward to today.... hubby and I have to go to court, about our house! We're living in an army house, but because hubby left the army in October last year we're not supposed to live here anymore. We've been trying to get a new house since May last year, and nobody will help us or point us in the right direction. So now we have to go to court cause the army wants us out (obviously) and that's what we were going to need to get a new house (via the council) but luckily it looks like we'll (hopefully) have a new house soon. Anyway, we still have to go to court today.... :coffee: Hopefully they'll be nice to us! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->