MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

As far as the MS, I chew a lot of sugar-free gum. Always have it in my purse. I pop one in my mouth a few minutes after eating- seems to work. I stay away from tomatoes-including red sauces, peanuts and lactose in the evening and light on salty foods. Everyone is different though.

Having a really hard day today! We wentto gettysburg last night w my class i teach to do a ghost hunt, we live 3 hrs away ... It started at 10 pm and was supposed to end at 11:30, but continued on until 1am...we had a blast but we didnt end up home til 4:30 am! Im exhausted, i slept 5 hrs but felt like 0! On top of it my entire body just hurts, my uterus, my back, my legs prob cuz we did about 3 hrs f walking... I feel like i just need to sleep all day...on top of it ive been sick all day w ms!:(. Sorty just feeling sorry for myself! Lol

If I walk around for a few hours, the next day I'll wake up with a sore body-especially my legs and feet. I think I retain a lot of water and in the morning, it makes my legs feel like I've been in a fight the night before. To make things worse,er challenging, the Hubby:winkwink: wants to make love ALWAYS in the morning. So, me with the bloated legs and feet, stomach feeling like an over inflated balloon and him with no clue whatsoever~These days are not sexy :nope::nope::nope:

13 weeks today and I'm finally up. 2lbs from pre-pregnancy! My bump is getting rounder :) HR was 163-167 this morning <3

Attachments

• 2013-09-01 06.41.102086897765.jpg
    2013-09-01 06.41.102086897765.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
I've been having some odd feelings I don't think I've ever felt before, but I can't see it being baby, as it's too high....

It literally feels like something rolling/moving under your skin, but it's next to my belly button.... :shrug: So that would be too high for baby, but I have no idea what else it could be! Anyone recognize this??

I've been having some odd feelings I don't think I've ever felt before, but I can't see it being baby, as it's too high....

It literally feels like something rolling/moving under your skin, but it's next to my belly button.... :shrug: So that would be too high for baby, but I have no idea what else it could be! Anyone recognize this??

Could it be gas?

Dunno, don't think I've ever had it before, but I guess it must be, cause it's too high for baby!

I'm feeling those high rolls to ! :/ and I don't think its gas bt it cud be as ino its high4 baby . Ur not alone tho hun x

It could still be gas even though it's that high up because the uterus growing is pushing everything else up and around it so you tend to feel gas pains and bubbles in different places than normal :)

still sick and still cant sleep at night and very very tired during the day still! second tri... come on !!

I don't care if it is a girl or a boy as long as it's healthy but it is weird I felt girl for the LONGEST time then suddenly started feeling boy a few days ago LOL...clearly I have no idea but I will find out on the 25th :)

I don't care if it is a girl or a boy as long as it's healthy but it is weird I felt girl for the LONGEST time then suddenly started feeling boy a few days ago LOL...clearly I have no idea but I will find out on the 25th :)

That's kinda how I was last time. I wanted a boy at first so I felt like it was a boy but around 15/16 weeks I realized I just really wanted another girl and from then on I just knew that's what I was having and sure enough, I was right.

This time I just have all boy feelings but I guess we'll see. I have my NT scan next Friday so I'm hoping for a decent nub shot to take a guess lol.

still sick and still cant sleep at night and very very tired during the day still! second tri... come on !!

Oh dear im sorry to hear your still feeling sick...its funny as i thought my sickness was going last week but since yesterday i haven't managed to keep anything down...im a littleworried as with my son my sickness continued through the entire pregnancy...are your symptoms much different from your first? xx

Ugh I'm crampy again most of today. Had a few sharp pains as well but I've been off my feet most of the day so I don't know what else to do to deal with them but it's pretty uncomfortable.

Well i honestly thout this pregnancy was diff because with ella i was sick from the get go, i refused all meats, didnt want to eat, broke out with pimples all of the time and had ms all the way through til the end...... I thought this pregnancy was different at first becayse i literally couldnt stop eating meats, chips, foods, everything i could get my hands on, and then......10 weeks hit and i got all the symptoms back from my first pregnancy...i broke out( although not as bad!) the ms and all day sickness started, im starting to refuse meats... It just seems like the same pregnancy now just started a little later.... Im def thinking a girl from my scan pic, although in the beginningi thought boy, now i just know its a girl! We find out sept 25th though!

Well i honestly thout this pregnancy was diff because with ella i was sick from the get go, i refused all meats, didnt want to eat, broke out with pimples all of the time and had ms all the way through til the end...... I thought this pregnancy was different at first becayse i literally couldnt stop eating meats, chips, foods, everything i could get my hands on, and then......10 weeks hit and i got all the symptoms back from my first pregnancy...i broke out( although not as bad!) the ms and all day sickness started, im starting to refuse meats... It just seems like the same pregnancy now just started a little later.... Im def thinking a girl from my scan pic, although in the beginningi thought boy, now i just know its a girl! We find out sept 25th though!

Our scans are on the same day :) Hope you start feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->