MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Anyone else feeling uncomfortable, as if you're really bloated (even without eating lots)??? It honestly kinda hurt when I was walking around!
Baby must be having a growthspurt and making my uterus expand more! :haha:

You CAN stop taking the folic acid, but you can also keep taking it. It's upto you. I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins, mainly cause I've still got them, so might aswell take them. But also cause of the other vitamins that come with it I guess. I stopped taking them at 12 weeks when I was pregnant with my son though, mainly cause they were huge and I was really bad at taking pills at the time.

And after my scan I got a sheet of paper with all the info on it, that's supposed to go in your pregnancy notes. It said the size of the baby and NT measurement and also what my duedate was and what else was seen on the scan (she checked the heartbeat and stomach and brain etc. - All appeared normal, ofcourse that's all gonna be reviewed at the 20 week scan).
And if you opt for the blood test aswell, then you should get your results in a letter sometime after your scan. I was told I'd get a phonecall within 3 working days if something was wrong or if I was high risk, so in this case no news is good news! Haven't received the results of the test yet though. I think that can take a while for them to be sent through (it's been about 10 days for me so far)

Good luck!! :hugs:

Thank you!! Feel like I know what to expect now! xx

Now I really want Pringles! I am so suggestable in second tri. If I see a food commercial on TV I immediately have to have whatever food is being advertised.

Must. Buy. Pringles!

oooooh..... I'm pretty sure I just felt baby!!! (twice!) It felt kinda weird, definitely a: 'huh? what was that?' kinda feeling. One of those things that makes you stop and think....
Hope I'm right and it IS baby... could really do with some reassurance again right now!

I'm due 12th March with no 2 - scan was Thursday just waiting for the blood test results now - hope all is ok :-/

oooooh..... I'm pretty sure I just felt baby!!! (twice!) It felt kinda weird, definitely a: 'huh? what was that?' kinda feeling. One of those things that makes you stop and think....
Hope I'm right and it IS baby... could really do with some reassurance again right now!

With my first I didn't feel her until she was bigger and kicking but with my second I felt her around 14 weeks because I knew what to "look" for. At first she felt like little bubbles popping down low lol.

Anyone else feeling uncomfortable, as if you're really bloated (even without eating lots)??? It honestly kinda hurt when I was walking around!

I noticed today during my DVD workout my belly was kinda getting in the way! Like overnight! I feel like I literally grew a bump in my sleep last night because I hadn't noticed it before. Jumping jacks are getting rough I'm thinking it may be time for some preggo/modified fitness DVD's, lol..

I posted this last week, I swear I've been feeling baby too for a good week or so. It feels like morse code like she's telling me something, lol (tap tap, tap tap tap) tee hee

I'm assuming it's just normal stretching/growing pains but I've been so super-achy and crampy the last 2 or 3 days. It gets better for a bit and then comes back. I have a backache on top of that PLUS sciatica. Pretty sure I'm only going on 13 weeks and shouldn't have so much to complain about lol. But I imagine it's probably because this is my 3rd pregnancy and they say each time cramps are more intense, aches are more early and frequent, etc. I just want to lay in bed all day lol.

Instead I get to work 8 hour days on my feet, 40 hours a week. BOOOO.

Hi girls. Been on the phone to the drs today I'm having a scan today to reasure me , with having the water infection I've been worrying . There at 3.45x

I'm sure everything will be just fine Donna :) I definitely love my doppler for that reason, I listen to the baby for abut thirty seconds each morning and it totally sets my mind at ease for the day. Can't wait till I can feel him or her and get big enough to feel more pregnant lol. I think a lot or most of my bump is from bloat and relaxed intestines rather than baby...awkward chubby stage.

I can also feel that pressure in my lower abdomen I wonder what it is :wacko:

I think it's round ligament pain... I read it online somewhere last night. Was gone soon after I'd written about it though! Had my dinner and once that was digesting a bit it went. But it definitely wasn't just bloatedness, as it started before I had my dinner.

i get the pressure down low too under my flubby bump... but usually when i go to bed i wake up and its not as achey... or i notice if i hold my pee too long it starts to ache too... you have to think all your organs inside are all shifting and making way... there is this one website (wish i could think of it off of the top of my head!) but it shows you where your organs go when your uterus is growing.. its pretty neat and amazing what our body does!

https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

here it is.

Haha I have seen that before. So crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back