MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

The bak of my pelvis and tailbone have been hurting me moderately lately. Only when Im at work and usually after about three hours of my busy day so Im sure I know the culprit. I have a rear tilted uterus so I not sure if that's why my ass is hurting more than my belly or that's just what it is.

I've really been struggling. My OH is on a road trip that I didn't want him to go on and I'm actually at the point where I plan to buy another bed on Thursday when I'm paid and move in to another room in the house. He's a pot smoker and for months I've been sitting bored out of my mind and feeling like it doesn't even matter Im there. He hasn't sent anything but a Facebook message since Friday night and pictures are going up from his friend of him on top of a mountain in Banff and tagging them at a bar. My OH and I lived together in Banff and broke up there and the friend he's travelling with picked up the phone one night after about a month of trying to call my OH nightly post breakup and told me he thought I was a piece of crap loser who needed to get a life.
I didn't want him to go on this trip, he didn't have money for it and now I'm having to sit at home alone and see these pictures and everything it's bringing up feels so devasting Ive never cried so much in my life. I think I'm just really and truely done.
I'm financially screwed right now because I picked a low paying but stress free job after almost a year TTC and I couldn't live alone now and have money for baby and me especially once Im off on maternity leave but now I plan to leave maternity leave early, get my myself a great paying job with my degree where I can afford daycare and rent solo, accept my life mistakes and make the best life I can. Until then, I can set myself up in the spare bedroom and he can go f*ck himself. /endpreggorant

I got there and they didn't even scan me just checked my wee for an infection what thje doctor did yday I was not happy at all x

The bak of my pelvis and tailbone have been hurting me moderately lately. Only when Im at work and usually after about three hours of my busy day so Im sure I know the culprit. I have a rear tilted uterus so I not sure if that's why my ass is hurting more than my belly or that's just what it is.

I've really been struggling. My OH is on a road trip that I didn't want him to go on and I'm actually at the point where I plan to buy another bed on Thursday when I'm paid and move in to another room in the house. He's a pot smoker and for months I've been sitting bored out of my mind and feeling like it doesn't even matter Im there. He hasn't sent anything but a Facebook message since Friday night and pictures are going up from his friend of him on top of a mountain in Banff and tagging them at a bar. My OH and I lived together in Banff and broke up there and the friend he's travelling with picked up the phone one night after about a month of trying to call my OH nightly post breakup and told me he thought I was a piece of crap loser who needed to get a life.
I didn't want him to go on this trip, he didn't have money for it and now I'm having to sit at home alone and see these pictures and everything it's bringing up feels so devasting Ive never cried so much in my life. I think I'm just really and truely done.
I'm financially screwed right now because I picked a low paying but stress free job after almost a year TTC and I couldn't live alone now and have money for baby and me especially once Im off on maternity leave but now I plan to leave maternity leave early, get my myself a great paying job with my degree where I can afford daycare and rent solo, accept my life mistakes and make the best life I can. Until then, I can set myself up in the spare bedroom and he can go f*ck himself. /endpreggorant

What an arse!! Hope you are okay hun, and if you decide to work it out then I hope all goes well for you, but if you do decide to go alone -you can do it and I bet you are a brilliant role model for your child xxx

So I just went to pee and had a streak of light pink to reddish discharge. I put a panty liner on and now I seem to have a small amount of light pink discharge. I haven't had any pain today....I'm worried. Going to call my doctor and see if I should go the ER--had an early Miscarriage months ago and can't help but be paranoid. Say a prayer for me gals

So I just went to pee and had a streak of light pink to reddish discharge. I put a panty liner on and now I seem to have a small amount of light pink discharge. I haven't had any pain today....I'm worried. Going to call my doctor and see if I should go the ER--had an early Miscarriage months ago and can't help but be paranoid. Say a prayer for me gals

I hope it is nothing! Keeping you in my thoughts.

I am so EXCITED! Just bought my first 3 cloth diapers for the new baby! I didn't cloth diaper the first 6 weeks or so with my daughter because the Bumgenius 4.0 was HUGE on her. I ordered Bumgenius AIO Newborns! So stoked. Going to be starting to slowly get things for baby...

https://https://www.cottonbabies.com/popup_image.php?pID=2793

<3 :)

Anyone else buying things yet?

Saying many prayers for you and baby BaniVani; you and baby will be just fine. <3 <3
Best of luck--I hope you can get a scan to reassure you. xo

Keeping everything crossed for you. Light spotting and no pain sounds positive... :hugs:

Hope everything is alright BaniVani!!!
We were just talking about this happening to a friend of mine when she was pregnant, and she was perfectly fine and so was her baby (who's now 2.5!). She was saying what happened with her was the membranes separating.
Try to take comfort in the fact that you're already past 12 weeks!
:hugs: Keep us updated!!

I am so EXCITED! Just bought my first 3 cloth diapers for the new baby! I didn't cloth diaper the first 6 weeks or so with my daughter because the Bumgenius 4.0 was HUGE on her. I ordered Bumgenius AIO Newborns! So stoked. Going to be starting to slowly get things for baby...

https://https://www.cottonbabies.com/popup_image.php?pID=2793

<3 :)

Anyone else buying things yet?

I'm guilty too. Since I know what I'm having already I figured I could start buying and got two of the cutest outfits, one with zebras and the other with owls, my two favorite animals...both make references to " Mommy" on the onesies in the sets. Dad says the next outfit I buy better say something about daddy or he's taking the card from me, lol!

Anyone else suffering massive migraines or tension headaches? Tylenol wasnt touching me and after 3 days i had to take an ibprofren...within 45 mins it was gone. I know its advised against but i didnt know what else to do! When i go to the doctor im going to ask what else i can do...showers only help for about 20 mins, massage from my husband only helps for the time being, agh...its awful!

Omg i just had a menthol epsom salt bath hubby drew up for me! Omg! Amazing! It felt like my muscles just relaxed immediately when i got in! The mixture of the extremely hot water and bath salts completely relaxed me and forthe first time in weeks my body doesnt ache whilei lay in bed! Now i know whatim doing a few tmes a week! Oh a plus is that my skins super smooth :)

Anyone else suffering massive migraines or tension headaches? Tylenol wasnt touching me and after 3 days i had to take an ibprofren...within 45 mins it was gone. I know its advised against but i didnt know what else to do! When i go to the doctor im going to ask what else i can do...showers only help for about 20 mins, massage from my husband only helps for the time being, agh...its awful!

I had bad headaches in my last pregnancy and acupuncture helped me alot :) hope you get to feeling better :)

Have any of you second time or multiple time moms successfully used the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart? Looking at it as far as my first child, I was 21 years old at the time; conceived in October--the chart predicted a gender of female, which my daughter is. :)
Anyways, I was so excited tonight when I saw that the chart predicted male for this baby, given maternal age and month of conception. ;) I guess only time will tell.

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. I was sick this morning , 1st time in a while . I feel ok now tho. My headaches seem to be easing now to altho I do have one now. There not everyday like the was. ! Can't believe I'm 15 weeks tomoz ! 2 weeks till midwife and 5 weeks til scan :) x

Mine said boy for my son so was right and its saying boy this time as well x
I don't believe in it think its just coicindence when its right as it was wrong4 my cousin but fun 2 do x
Have any of you second time or multiple time moms successfully used the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart? Looking at it as far as my first child, I was 21 years old at the time; conceived in October--the chart predicted a gender of female, which my daughter is. :)
Anyways, I was so excited tonight when I saw that the chart predicted male for this baby, given maternal age and month of conception. ;) I guess only time will tell.

It was right for me with my son and predicts a girl this time.. who knows :)

Thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you BaniVani...hope all is ok :hugs:

Have any of you had such bad morning sickness that you can't keep fluids down? I have a ultrasound at 12pm and i really can't stomach drinking anything...its terrible...the through of it is making me wretch already! :sick: xx

BaniVani - hope all isi okay with you and bubs -please keep us updated, thinking of you xx

Nikki- Your headaches sound so horrible, maybe medication with codeine it would help (dont know what is in Tylenol ) Codeine although not recommended in pregnancy IS safe with doctor advice - I had to take it frequently last pregnancy due to SPD pain, I coped generally on paracetemol, but had to take codeine when I was practically in tears from the pain. I would not take brufen (ibuprofen) regularly ( one dose should be fine) as it can cause problems later in pregnancy like low amniotic fluid or heart defects xxx

I tried Chinese prediction with all mine, 3 right 1 wrong, If I remember correctly lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->