MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey ladies :) haven't been on here in a while... I'm in 2nd tri and I am starting to relax now lol We find out what the baby is next Thursday :) I am so excited!!

UPDATE: All is well, thank God. Went to see my doctor and she did see a lot of reddish discharge-brownish and dots of bright red- but it was coming from a small tear somewhere pass the cervix. Said it should heal and not to worry. Baby is okay. I got to see the baby's long legs. Still looks like it enjoys several yoga positions They think it's a Boy, but it's hard to tell at 14 weeks. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes!!!!

Glad everything went well.

Home from our 12w scan, baby is measuring 12w 6d, the NT measurement was 1.57mm and we got a DVD of baby chilling out in there! 2 weeks till my blood test results come in (although it's 3 till we hear anything if everything comes back normal). Dr asked us if we had any thoughts on baby's gender, I think boy, hubby thinks girl.... dr did a little raised eyebrow at my guess and then a smile, but said he can't tell for sure this early and wont confirm until our next appt with him in 6 weeks to conclude the screening scans.

Baby gave us a little wave then as the Dr switched from abdominal to internal baby flipped to face down, guess he/she wanted to say cheese for the video :D

Sounds like a cheeky March monkey alright. Glad the scan went well!

Morning all! Happy scan day to all having their 12w scans today! Can't believe our day is finally here! I'm so excited I couldn't sleep last night and after finally dropping off I woke up very early.. laid in bed for a while telling myself it was too early to get up then finally thinking "screw it" so I'm up and about at 6:30am today.. my scan isn't until 1:30pm :haha:

Haha. I wish I could do that. I was in bed at 10.30 and up at 7! Good luck on the scan.

Hey ladies :) haven't been on here in a while... I'm in 2nd tri and I am starting to relax now lol We find out what the baby is next Thursday :) I am so excited!!

I'm in 2nd tri tomorrow. Can't wait! Any idea what the baby is already?

AFM after enrolling into college yesterday, I decided to tell the head of access that I was pregnant purely as college need to know. She suggested that I drop out and do it next year. I don't really want to wait another year and just want to get on with it, plus the fact I've paid over the £3400 which I won't get back if I drop out. I'm inclined to do it. I'm know I'm not the first person who studied and had a baby and I'm sure I won't be the last.

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok.

I'm 15 weels today l orange :) x
Good luck on scans :) x

Had my MW appointment today, all good and got to hear heartbeat too :) 154bpm.
Got my results back 1:10000 much better than the 1:2500 I had with dd3. Measurement was 1.6 (at 13+4) I'm 31. Just incase anyone was looking for some info.

As for the Chinese Gender Prediction it's been correct for my last 3 and this time 6/9 different links say girl again.
Still hear nothing from the VBAC clinic or Consultant and I'm hoping i won't.

Waiting4damon, are you seeing anyone for VBAC? Are you thinking of doing any VBAC hypnotherapy?
I'm still hoping for a home birth but today's midwife (different from last time) didnt look too optimistic either.
Looking forward to getting my 20wk scan date through.

Is it a private scan? Most sonographers don't guarantee a gender guess until at least 16 weeks...Or are you getting a dna test done? Good luck :)

I feel like I still have a UTI but when I pee which is constantly a fairly good amount comes out so maybe it's normal...I have an appt with my OB tmrw so she can look at my white blood cells then.

mummy2o

AFM after enrolling into college yesterday, I decided to tell the head of access that I was pregnant purely as college need to know. She suggested that I drop out and do it next year. I don't really want to wait another year and just want to get on with it, plus the fact I've paid over the £3400 which I won't get back if I drop out. I'm inclined to do it. I'm know I'm not the first person who studied and had a baby and I'm sure I won't be the last.[/QUOTE]

Good for you,you can do it! I think it will keep your mind occupied too. :thumbup::thumbup:

mummy2o - go for it! Whilst I was going my nursing degree, one of my student colleagues had 2 babies and managed to complete the 3year course; so yeah go for it! Good for you, and don't let this silly woman put you off.

xxx

Had my MW appointment today, all good and got to hear heartbeat too :) 154bpm.
Got my results back 1:10000 much better than the 1:2500 I had with dd3. Measurement was 1.6 (at 13+4) I'm 31. Just incase anyone was looking for some info.

As for the Chinese Gender Prediction it's been correct for my last 3 and this time 6/9 different links say girl again.
Still hear nothing from the VBAC clinic or Consultant and I'm hoping i won't.

Waiting4damon, are you seeing anyone for VBAC? Are you thinking of doing any VBAC hypnotherapy?
I'm still hoping for a home birth but today's midwife (different from last time) didnt look too optimistic either.
Looking forward to getting my 20wk scan date through.

Glad your results came back good :hugs:

Who do you see regarding VBAC? This is something I really want! xx

I haven't got a water infection , results come bk clear bt midwife told me to keep taking my antibiotics cuz I cud of had a slight one x

AFM after enrolling into college yesterday, I decided to tell the head of access that I was pregnant purely as college need to know. She suggested that I drop out and do it next year. I don't really want to wait another year and just want to get on with it, plus the fact I've paid over the £3400 which I won't get back if I drop out. I'm inclined to do it. I'm know I'm not the first person who studied and had a baby and I'm sure I won't be the last.

You should definitely go for it! My sister had a baby while working part time as a doctor and attending law school. You can totally do it!

Is it a private scan? Most sonographers don't guarantee a gender guess until at least 16 weeks...Or are you getting a dna test done? Good luck :)

It is, we were going to do it at my doctors office but the 4D Sneek Peek place in town gives a bracelet and color pictures and a DVD of the baby moving, so we decided to go there instead and then I rescheduled my OB appointment for the following week.

DNA test? What would that be for? I already know who the baby belongs to so I don't guess I need that LOL

It is, we were going to do it at my doctors office but the 4D Sneek Peek place in town gives a bracelet and color pictures and a DVD of the baby moving, so we decided to go there instead and then I rescheduled my OB appointment for the following week.

DNA test? What would that be for? I already know who the baby belongs to so I don't guess I need that LOL

I think she meant DNA test to find out whether it's a boy or a girl. Cause as Decemberwait said they don't usually do gender scans before 16 weeks and you'll be 15+3 (right??) :flower:

Hello all - my god its been a long day! 3+ hours at the hospital! Thought I was only going for a scan but after that I also saw my endocrinologist, midwife and obstetrician. Told I need to see them at the hospital every two weeks and a blood test each time :cry:

I'm sure ill get used to it and I know its for the best of course!

Don't know if you wanna change my due date based on this scan as the one I gave you was a total guestimate as I really had no idea when my lmp was so scan puts me at 11+5 with an edd of march 22nd

Heres the scan of our sweet little baby

https://i43.tinypic.com/kb2ccl.jpg

Yeah I meant Materni21 or Harmony which are both blood tests that can determine gender as early as 10 weeks. Just very surprised they are scanning you before 16 weeks but hopefully you will get an accurate result :)

Hello all - my god its been a long day! 3+ hours at the hospital! Thought I was only going for a scan but after that I also saw my endocrinologist, midwife and obstetrician. Told I need to see them at the hospital every two weeks and a blood test each time :cry:

I'm sure ill get used to it and I know its for the best of course!

Don't know if you wanna change my due date based on this scan as the one I gave you was a total guestimate as I really had no idea when my lmp was so scan puts me at 11+5 with an edd of march 22nd

Heres the scan of our sweet little baby

https://i43.tinypic.com/kb2ccl.jpg

Congrats on a good scan :) Sorry about the blood work but baby will be here before you know it!

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here is A LONG time.. have been super busy with the boys going back to school and wrapping up my horse showing season. Made it to 2nd Tri!! Yay! That is super exciting. Had an elective U/S and tech said she is 80% sure we are having our first little girl! So extra exciting!! We had a ton of girls names picked out so we are still trying to decide on just one! I have everything crossed that no little appendages will pop up in the next three weeks when I have my official gender scan at the OB office. How is everyone else doing! :)

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here is A LONG time.. have been super busy with the boys going back to school and wrapping up my horse showing season. Made it to 2nd Tri!! Yay! That is super exciting. Had an elective U/S and tech said she is 80% sure we are having our first little girl! So extra exciting!! We had a ton of girls names picked out so we are still trying to decide on just one! I have everything crossed that no little appendages will pop up in the next three weeks when I have my official gender scan at the OB office. How is everyone else doing! :)

What kind of horses do you have? I used to own a Morgan mate but she passed a few years ago.

I feel like I want to apologize to everyone for being so hormonal and crazy with everything during first trimester. :blush: you ladies have been great but I've been acting like an episode of the Jerry Springer show and just this last couple of days I've literally felt more evened out and normal and like myself. The hormones have been nuts for me, I always go PMS where I feel like my life is spinning out of control and nothing will ever be okay but I've been realizing I have a lot to be thankful for and I need to relax and enjoy this special time in my life.
I went and bought a pregnancy journal tonight so I can slow down, breathe, relax and enjoy before everything goes by.
Thank you ladies for listening to the rants with kind words :hugs:

NT scan and bloodwork at 12:00 tomorrow afternoon. So anxious! Last time I saw the little bean, it looked like my avatar picture to the left so I'm really excited to see the growth/changes :) And hopefully bring home a picture to analyze and guess at a gender lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->