MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey ladies,
Since there is no VBAC in my future, I'm moving over to February Flowers, I get a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks so that puts me about February 19th-20th.
Will miss you all and check back often to see how you all are doing (hugs)

Sorry to see you go, but at least you'll know when you'll have your baby!! :baby:

And she gets to share a birthday with either my MIL or my son & my brother (if she's born on the 19th or 20th)

Hey ladies,
Since there is no VBAC in my future, I'm moving over to February Flowers, I get a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks so that puts me about February 19th-20th.
Will miss you all and check back often to see how you all are doing (hugs)

Aww you don't HAVE to leave though, we all started the journey together and typically there will be a few babies due in March being born early in Feb; and likewise a few being born late and going into April.

But take care, and pop in from time to time if you do leave xxx

xx :hugs: xx

Donna -so glad you found baby's heartbeat xxx

Donna, where did you find baby's heartbeat?? I mean, how high (or low)??
I haven't listened to it for over 2 weeks now, cause I packed the doppler away in a box, as I thought we'd move real soon, but still stuck here! :dohh: (long story, lots of people saying they're gonna help and letting us down - story of our lives this past year!)
But that way I know how high to look when we've finally moved, as we're hoping to move next week, so I'll be 15 weeks then!

I agree with the ladies, don't leave us Alaska, Your scans and such will still be around the same times as ours :winkwink:.

Starting to feel more flutters from baby now, especially at night when I turn from side to side, with a little slosh then flutters that feel like baby is saying wtf?!? I was comfy the other way then they calm down. DH think's I'm mean that I'll do it on purpose just to feel baby LOL. I told him jokingly that he's mean for the name suggestions :haha: I think we're going to end up vetoing each others suggestions to the point where he comes back to liking Aiden Nathaniel, which would be fine by me. My reasoning for saying no to his suggestions have been from the fact I can't picture myself calling after a boy with those names, and some the poor thing would be teased at school for. Lets hope it is a healthy baby and is a girl so it has safe names to use LOL

Awwww, you guys are so sweet :) I'll stick around, you guys are too much fun anyways :)

I agree with the ladies, don't leave us Alaska, Your scans and such will still be around the same times as ours :winkwink:.

Starting to feel more flutters from baby now, especially at night when I turn from side to side, with a little slosh then flutters that feel like baby is saying wtf?!? I was comfy the other way then they calm down. DH think's I'm mean that I'll do it on purpose just to feel baby LOL. I told him jokingly that he's mean for the name suggestions :haha: I think we're going to end up vetoing each others suggestions to the point where he comes back to liking Aiden Nathaniel, which would be fine by me. My reasoning for saying no to his suggestions have been from the fact I can't picture myself calling after a boy with those names, and some the poor thing would be teased at school for. Lets hope it is a healthy baby and is a girl so it has safe names to use LOL

I always love seeing your avatar alaskanwhitec, it's such a cute picture!!! Love it!! :thumbup:

I asked this in a separate thread, but I thought I'd ask in here aswell, do you girls feel different kinds of movements???
I sometimes feel a tickling feeling, but sometimes it also feels like popping bubbles or gurgling - but feels different to gas to me!

feels like bubbles popping (like fizzy bubbles in soda to like when you blow bubbles that land on your skin and they pop) to soft strokes for me. Mainly only when I agitate baby by moving or when I have ice cold water.

I'm honestly not excited at all about this pregnancy right now. I had a huge chunk of dried blood come out today along with tons of cm not sure if that's from the med she put in or a complication. It's been one thing after another. I just wish I could enjoy being pregnant but instead I am convinced there will be a bad outcome. What will be will be is my attitude now. Sorry to be a downer but I'm just fed up right now...jealous of everyone with no complications and who can feel more confident.

My movements are diff too! Flutters then bubbles and pops, then waves!

I'm honestly not excited at all about this pregnancy right now. I had a huge chunk of dried blood come out today along with tons of cm not sure if that's from the med she put in or a complication. It's been one thing after another. I just wish I could enjoy being pregnant but instead I am convinced there will be a bad outcome. What will be will be is my attitude now. Sorry to be a downer but I'm just fed up right now...jealous of everyone with no complications and who can feel more confident.

Dried blood is better then fresh blood...if u have a doppler have a listen for some reassurance ;) what ed did she put in? Im sure everything is just fine! If it is a med that inserted u have to remember how sensitive u r down there and any contact can make u bleed.

Ugh I hope it calms down for you soon! Must be so stressful. :(

December i read through the posts and how they said u were bleeding a lot from the slightest touch! I think its safe to assume the dried blood was from that! But use ur doppler for some more reassurance ;)

Sorry to hear that December :-( I hope things get easier for you soon xx

I don't feel any movements :-(
I hope I start to soon!!! It would be very reassuring

I wish I could remember what the medication was called that she used. I am guessing it clotted all the bleeding and then it all came out as one huge black clot...disgusting. I think I'll feel better if I can go a few weeks without spotting and if I can make it to twenty weeks with a good scan. Just peeved that I can't enjoy being pregnant and have had such a rough go of it. I can only hope it'll get easier. Thanks for your support ladies, and yes the baby sounds fine so I know I should just relax but it's easier said than done.

I felt the same way for most of my first trimester. Wasn't too thrilled to be pregnant because I was so sick, etc. But it gets better I promise you :) these are very normal feelings...(hugs)

Can't wait for my scan, lack of any type of symptoms now get to me more than when I was sick!

Sorry your having a rough time December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->