MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Louise...Welcome! :flower:

DecemberWait...sorry you have to go through is...are you going to book a medical?...keep us updated :hugs: xx

So sorry you are having a rough time December :hugs:

Really hope that as things progress the bleeding / spotting etc settles down and you can start to enjoy being pregnant.

I am not having any movement either :nope::nope: wish I could feel something happening in there, my bump is smaller too I am sure -just want a nice hard bump and some baby movement to reassure me things are going okay xxx

I can't feel anything really either , little tickles now & then but can't b certain its baby, my bellys not hard yet either x
Hope ur ok decemberwait x

Sometimes I feel pressure in different spots lasting about five seconds or so and I wonder if its the baby in there. I definitely popped this week. Before it was bloat that would go up and down and now it's still small in the morning but as soon as I eat or drink anything....it's with me for the day. Still look like I could have just gain 10 pounds or so (when I have clothes on)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh and just a gratuitous picture of Hank the dog cuddling up to the bump at night (he's slept on the bed every night that my boyfriend has been gone). :kiss:

*not sure why its posted upside down???*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
14 weeks today...my progesterone bloat has completely gone away and I'm not as constipated so this week's bump looks a lot smaller. I weighed myself today and I weigh exactly the same as I did at 4 weeks! I have been eating super regularly so it's weird that I haven't gained anything, though I guess I did gain back the weight I lost from MS. HB was 162ish this morning, baby kept moving so it was hard to get a reading. I feel a little better this morning, just wasn't fun at all to have all that black and white stuff in the toilet but according to my OB it was dried blood from the exam and the white stuff is the medication that she said looks like skin (and it does, gross). I just hope that was the end of the weird discharge saga, would help me relax a lot more! Thanks for all the encouragement ladies <3

Attachments

• 2013-09-08 09.51.29-278906841.jpg
    2013-09-08 09.51.29-278906841.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
Lovely bumps girls :)
My latest bump pic 15 weeks there . Stil looks fat to me but every1 says it looks like a bump bt I had a loose skin from my son which I hate x

Attachments

• 15%20Weeks%20x.jpg
    15%20Weeks%20x.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
I can't believe I'm 16 weeks! 4 months pregnant next week alredi!! Its going so fast! We will al be having our 20 week scans b4 we no it x

I wonder how many little boys and girls there will be x

Hi everyone we are due our first baby on the 7th March 2014 &#10084;&#10084; xx so excited x

I've decided to try and be more positive today so my husband and I went shopping and bought some newborn unisex clothes. It was actually pretty therapeutic :) No spotting today btw!

Can't remember if we've talked about it before but anyone planning (or currently) to cloth diaper?

Not here sadly, the laundry facilities at our apt complex are rubbish! They turn the machines off earlier in the evening than they say they do too :( I'm so not a morning person enough to beat the neighbours into there during the day either... If we had hook-ups inside our tiny apt I would though.

On the planning note, I recently joined a bone marrow donor registry, have been looking at cord blood donation too as there's no way we can afford the one time fee by the time baby is actually here and you can't privately bank then decide to donate later on. anyone else planning on banking or donating?

Not here sadly, the laundry facilities at our apt complex are rubbish! They turn the machines off earlier in the evening than they say they do too :( I'm so not a morning person enough to beat the neighbours into there during the day either... If we had hook-ups inside our tiny apt I would though.

A friend invited me to a Cloth Diapering group on FB to learn a lot more about it and I think I've just become too overwhelmed with it all to care anymore lol. Looking at the cost of 1 diaper alone... ugh. I know they say the start-up cost is expensive but in the long run it's cheaper than disposables but I buy the Target brand disposables and those are pretty cheap compared to Pampers and a lot less intimidating lol.

Can't remember if we've talked about it before but anyone planning (or currently) to cloth diaper?

I have been thinking about it; but there are so many products, I agree it is overwhelming. I love the cute designs and am definitely swayed by the saving money part. My washing machine is on every day as it is though lol, so may be too much of a commitment for me :haha::haha: Would hate to but real / cloth nappies (diapers) and then end up using disposable.

Has any one else already used and can advise??

Hello New Ladies!!! :flower::flower:

Right now, me! I'm driven by saving money and saving some plastic from the landfill (bit of a hippy here). I wasn't thinking of it too much at all until a friend returned from maternity leave after a year and said her daughter was in the same 14 diapers she purchased before she was born as the 'one size' (they used disposables until she was 10lbs, and at night)
She helped me sort through the information, recommended some and then stepped away :thumbup:
There are cheaper brands out there but I can't offer any 'I've been there' advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->