MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

To be honest I haven't even thought about using cloth diapers. Lol. I just used disaposable with with my son and will this time . They are cute tho x

Wouldn't use cloth nappies myself - I'm terrible keeping on top of the washing as it is!

For people wanting to use cloth without doing loads and loads of wash check out gDiapers... they make flushable inserts tho they are more expensive than disposable diapers. I myself am going disposable, wanted to do cloth initially but disposable makes more sense for our family.

Hi all, such a chatty bunch, takes me ages to keep up :)
Nothing happening here, so far its been the most boring pregnancy I have had. Which in a way I am grateful for. I just can't get excited yet until the 20wk scan.
I've told a few more people we're expecting but I'm getting fed up of the responses now so I just wont say anything else now.
I do feel bigger, definitely by bedtime! But its not "bump" yet. Not sure if I felt baby wiggle yesterday, too be fair it may just have been too much pizza, I dont want to get my hope up when Anterior Placenta makes it trickier.
I used cloth nappies with dd2, it didnt really work well for us and now as an approaching 8 person family I think I'd be insane to try it again. School and football kits keeps my washing machine in full time employment as it is lol

The ultrasound pictures I got today was a free service. I think they ask women (if they get pregnancy tests there) to come back for ultrasounds to train students. The pregnancy help center is amazing! They want me to come back sometime next month to look again. Free look at the baby plus free pictures? YEEEEES. Plus, it really helps students out.

So I got baby pictures today and I SHOULD get more on the 12th. My OB appointment is then.

Yay :3

12 weeks 0 days exactly.

Attachments

• awwwwww.jpg
    awwwwww.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • babay.jpg
    babay.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful scan Vibes! and welcome to the new ladies

I'm cautiously thinking that the morning sickness is starting to go away more and more, I didn't get any of the usual nighttime sickness last night so I didn't take any zofran, haven't taken it since yesterday morning :happydance: Now I hope this won't jinx me lol

16 days till we find out baby's gender and DH will want to call it by it's chosen first name soon after... if we can ever settle on a boys name! But if we can't settle on a new baby boy name and it does turn out to be a boy, I think we'll go with Aiden Nathaniel Steib until we find another name, that or hubby will just have to come back to liking it :haha: I have never really thought I had a preference, ok I would like a girl but I would love a boy just the same but please dear sweet child, be a girl or daddy will be giving you strange names LOL!

To all considering cloth diapers--I cloth diapered my daughter from birth to potty training at age 19 months. I used Fuzzibunz and BumGenius one size, the ones you can stuff inserts into (they come with one insert when you buy them new--but you can add for extra absorbency at night). I loved it; cleaning was not trouble, even with bowel movements, although I do recommend using disposables until the newborn meconium is gone because that stuff is incredibly sticky. Eww.

I know some people that use the same 12-20 one size diapers from birth until potty training--I gave all mine away, but I'm starting to buy a stash again!
I highly recommend it. My daughter never suffered from diaper rash :) and it was WAY less expensive! We did use disposables for travel, though :)

Off that topic, but does anyone have a "feeling" about the gender of their baby? I think this one is a boy! Only time will tell though! Anyone staying team yellow?

I have fallen in love with the name Lucian if it is a boy. :)

Off that topic, but does anyone have a "feeling" about the gender of their baby? I think this one is a boy! Only time will tell though! Anyone staying team yellow?

I have fallen in love with the name Lucian if it is a boy. :)

I have a feeling it's team blue here, I've felt that way since we got our BFP... mind you I had the same feeling for our cousins baby and they were team yellow and had a little girl. Dr at last weeks scan only added to my feelings it's a boy lol.

I'm thinking a girl because how different this pregnancy has been but I do have a feeling its another boy. Ill be happy either way, but I would love a girl . But equally I'd love my son to have a brother. X

I have a little feeling ours is a boy, however started to doubt myself at the 13 week scan when the dr guessed 60-40 girl.... I am not bothered either way, just want a healthy little bub ;-)

Strong feeling on girl over here. Both OH and myself. If anyone remembers my 'medium' story she predicted girl so I think we've both gone on gut instinct and her prediction. Could be setting ourselves up for some strong gender disappointment but I honestly couldn't care if we had a boy. Just want a healthy baby :winkwink:

I felt girl for this one and my last and was right both times :)

I need some advice. Not sure if anyone's wearing belly bands yet but was wondering who makes the best bands? I need really good support :)

I don't have a feeling on boy or girl... Though I've been trying to tell myself it's going to be another boy (I've kinda said that from the start) because I don't want to feel disappointed if they tell us it's a boy when we find out! I know that sounds horrible, and I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed for long, but if you start thinking/hoping too much that it's a certain gender and they tell you otherwise I can imagine I'd be slightly disappointed. And I really don't want that to happen, because I'd be happy with another boy aswell! I bet my boy would LOVE to have a little brother...
We'd like a girl though, for obvious reasons, cause we'll have 1 of each. And cause my MIL has 4 grandsons and really wants a granddaughter! :haha:

Though I've noticed I'm starting to sway more girl now, mainly because of the 'nub' on our 12wk scan and I'm really trying not to go on that, because I know that's not always accurate! I googled some pictures of other people that had their gender confirmed as girl and then posted their 'nub' pictures and 1 of them looked EXACTLY like our one! And the others looked pretty similar aswell!

So I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see! Kinda hoping I'll get another scan once we've moved (as I did last time when I moved when I was pregnant - got a 2nd 20 wk scan because I moved) because by the time I'll have that (IF I get one!) I'll be 16 weeks and they will be able to tell!

Everyone tells me I'm having a girl, at work everyone asks how 'she' is doing today lol and I've gotten more pink than blue vibes but honestly I don't know...I feel like it'll be a boy since everyone says girl lol.

My T21 risk came back 1:12000 and T18 1:1000 dunno why T18 is so much higher but my overall report says low risk so I guess I won't worry about it and just ask my doctor at my next visit.

I have been feeling very pink since the beginning but I think it may just be blue. We have decided to wait until the end to find out-it will be a surprise ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->