MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congratulations on the positive scans and the discovery of team pink :)

Love those 14wk pictures, I havent taken any in this pregnancy yet but I will soon when I feel bump rather than bloat. Crazy to think some of us are hitting the 16wk mark. Soon it'll be 20, V-day then 30 and then D-day!! Maddness.

morning ladies

sorry I havent posted in a while

Sorry for your loss minni

Welcome to all the new ladies ... and congrats on joining team pink

Also seems to me like more girls than boys for March 2014

hope everyone is ok ... despite the waves of nausea hitting us from time to time

Aww hopefuli won't be long then . Well yeh I was sitting down last night and I swear I cud feel them moving about bt I can't say 4 certain. I just can't wait to feel proper movement , its exciting !
And in my area they don't listen to the heartbeat til 24 weeks but some areas listen at 16 weeks . X
Found out today that we are team :pink:

Also can you change my EDD from 8 March to 6 March? Thanks!!

Yay congrats on your girl xx Is anyone keeping track of what everyone is having? Seems to have been a lot of girls, but maybe I am getting confused with cross posts lol :wacko::wacko:

Morning girls, how are u all.
I can't believe I'm 16 weeks pregnant today! :) going so fast ! I can't wait to feel baby properly . Shudnt I be feeling them move by now ? I think I've felt little things bt nothing major.

I'm an avocado now x

Congrats on 16weeks and your avocado :happydance: I haven't had any movement yet either -thought maybe I did one day but hasn't happened again so I don't think it was baby. I felt number 4 at 16 weeks exactly , so hopefully very soon for you xxx

Wow lots of little girls in the March Monkeys group! Congrats ladies :)

BTW my friend as a first time mom did not feel her son move until 22 weeks. She would try everything but nothing helped her to feel him move until she finally felt him at 22 weeks...even the doctor said that was late...so it really just depends as each woman and pregnancy is different. I am not worried about movement yet, I will probably start anticipating it at 20 weeks if I haven't felt anything by then.

I am still feeling pretty miserable. Horrible stomach aches, throwing up, exhausted, constipated off and on or I have diarrhea...just generally can't believe how crappy I feel. So, I cut my work hours back from 40 hours per week to 30. Today is my first day of my new schedule and I did get the most sleep I've gotten in a LONG time last night which is great. I can also take time to walk the dogs, fold some laundry and just generally not feel rushed out of the house for a really long and tiring day. I am just really grateful my job gave me the option to cut back. I hope I won't be sick the entire pregnancy but at this rate I guess I might. This morning I threw up just from a glass of water.

Despite how I am feeling, DH and I did DTD last night because it had been forever. Luckily, I have had no spotting from it which is great. My OB did say that my spotting was probably just transitional from stopping progesterone...my placenta has probably boosted the progesterone by now and my cervix is back to how it should be. Let's hope at least :)

I think J_Lynn is finding out what she's having today...good luck J_Lynn!!

Good sleep makes such a difference to how we feel. My dd3 still wakes a few times a night so when I have a good few hours i love it.

Got big bundle of post including my Consultant date, VBAC clinic and GTT.
2/3 IMO are a waste of time but there you go.
Think the worst one of those is the Glucose test, that disgusting drink they make you have if gross and trying to keep it in and look happy in front of other pregnant women is hard.
Was hoping it would be the 20wk scan date, that should be around the first week or so of October.

Hello ladies!!! CONGRATS to all the gals who recently found out the sex of the lil MARCH MONKEY...we have decided to wait until the due date. For those of you feeling morning/all day symptoms, hoping you feel better soon! I was feeling so good and thinking that I could start exercising soon BUT I am getting sick...have a sore throat today.

Banivani - I have been doing prenatal pilates and they do make me feel good.

Hope your throat isn't too ttroublesome -it I sa pain being ill/ sore and not being bale to take much in the way of medicine. I have had terrible mouth pain since sunday, it is much better now I am glad to say, but was totally agony, and could only use antibacterial mouthwash and take paracetemol :'(

xx

it seems everyone is coming down with something! I highly doubt I will get away with it especially being pregnant.. just counting down the days lol...

feel better!

S hard to keep up to this thread.

Minni I'm so,sorry for your loss :cry: how absolutely heartbreaking.

CountryMomma congrats on team pink, I'm waiting ultrasound requisition in hand for my 20 week scan, got to hear babies heartbeat yesterday at the midwife :cloud9:

I've been feeling moving pressure I just think is baby but you always hear about kicks and flutters ect so I'm doubting myself. I'll be doing whatever and then feel an uncomfortable shifting feeling and then it passes. Yesterday I felt rectal pressure from the inside that went on and off for about ten minutes and then passed. I mean, it could be gas but I don't feel like it is.

JessesGirl, I get that moving pressure! I don't find it uncomfortable, but it feels a bit like a rolling feeling doesn't it?? At least, that's how I would describe it, as if something is rolling under your skin.

And my MIL told me with my first that if you think it's baby, it probably is, cause you know your body! And I think that baby moving is quite a specific feeling that you just know! (doesn't mean I haven't wondered if it was indeed baby that was moving around in there though, but I'm fairly sure now!)

Banivani - I have been doing prenatal pilates and they do make me feel good.

Hope your throat isn't too ttroublesome -it I sa pain being ill/ sore and not being bale to take much in the way of medicine. I have had terrible mouth pain since sunday, it is much better now I am glad to say, but was totally agony, and could only use antibacterial mouthwash and take paracetemol :'(

xx

I decided to take a walk with my poor deprived dog...he hasn't gotten out much since I've been pregnant. I had my scarf plus a jacket on while others were wearing shorts and sandals! Guess the immune system is pretty low and body temperature is off when pregnant.
I'm going to try Pilates too....gotta do something. I notice that due to sleeping in strange positions and having digestion problems, my muscles are a bit sore and strained. Hope your mouth gets better ...I heard that's a common pregnancy problem.

Hope you are all ok...I haven't been on as much as I would have liked to!

So sorry for your loss Minnie...thinking of you at this difficult time :hugs: xx

Just as I was starting to feel better we got devastating news from my best friend, she used to live a couple of hours drive from us but moved to Colorado a few years ago, we still talk every day online and sometimes call if we find the time or have something important to share.

Well my phone rang from her today and instantly on hearing just sobbing I knew something terrible had happened. Her eldest daughter (20yrs old) and her boyfriend had been driving home when the flash floods happened, something happened where their car stopped and got caught in a heavy flow of water, she got out trying to see if she could help correct the course of the car and was instantly swept away. The boyfriend jumped out to try to save her and he was swept away too, his body was found early this afternoon and my best friend found out by one of his friends leaving flowers with her second oldest daughter. They have only found her purse so far and she is still missing so we've all been in tears all afternoon. There's more heavy rain forceast and it's dark and cold there now, we've been hoping and praying that she would be found safe and ok but we're all at a loss for what to think now. She isn't just my best friends daughter, DH and I have watched her grow up and she's more like a niece to us. I wish we could be there to comfort my friend in person :cry: I feel guilty for feeling crappy about crying so much that it makes me throw up, not the time where I want to feel sorry for myself :(

Omg disney! I am so soory hun...how awful! Prayers coming to you all..my heart just ahes for you.

I'm so sorry :( Someone in another thread I'm part of on here lives in that area and posted an article from CNN detailing how bad the weather is and they mentioned that same couple :( So tragic. I hope they find her and she just found shelter somewhere but can't get out to let them know she's okay.

My next appointment with my OB was for Sept 27th but I got a call yesterday saying the doctor won't be in the office that day & that I needed to reschedule. I called today to do so and it's now two days earlier and I go back on Sept 25th which is just under 2 weeks away, so yay.

I also asked when & how I'd get the results from my NT scan and blood work back. She said normally my OB just reviews them at your next appointment but she checked to see if my results were in. She said the baby's heart rate was 160bpm (totally the same range as both of my girls), placenta/cervical length/amount of fluid looked good, baby was measuring 13w 5d (when I was only 13+2 so my OB was so wrong to try and change my due date to 8 days later lol!) She said my TSH levels came back low and that my OB would likely just want to check them again but Google tells me toward the end of the 1st trimester, they're likely to be low because that's when HCG is at its' peak so I'm not worried. HOWEVER, she didn't tell me what the results were for the genetic testing. I'm sure all is fine but I'm just curious as to what those results were.

All my friends due around the same time as me already have appointments for their anatomy/gender scans so I can't wait to see my OB again so I can schedule mine. In less than a month (most likely) I'll know boy or girl!!! I'm almost positive it's another girl (although I want and feel like it's a boy) but my mom swears it's supposed to be a boy. She keeps making excuses as to why it has to be so I can't wait to prove her wrong (even though it's not what I was most hoping for lol.) Either way, we just want happy & healthy & I have plenty of girl clothes if need be lol.

Disney, how devastating! Thinking of you and your friend xxxx

I went into my little boys room. He's 19 months today & somehow managed to open a safety capped bottle of baby oil and tipped it everywhere , all ova his cot and himself ! Cheeky boy lol x

I've got the midwife on thursday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->