MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I feel bad like Ive been so hormonal and irrational and upset that I haven't enjoyed pregnancy yet And I didn't even puke! I woke up thinking that before I even opened this thread. I went to a party last night for a friends birthday and every girl was like "oh my God! That is so exciting you must be over the moon!" Or "I can just feel the happiness radiating off of you", only I haven't felt that happy. I can't tell if something is wrong or its just my thinking. My brain keeps worrying and thinking about the negatives and feeling depressed.
Do I need to just buck up or are there really issues? I can't even tell.

I just hope it gets better. I want to live in perpetual happiness :cry:

Yeh mine was 1:1300 which was also low risk bt seems high to me esp considering urs x

Its bizarre isn't it...I spoke to someone and hers was 1:200000...that set me off worrying about mine!...I really would love to know how they figure this out! xx

Mine was 1:1500 i think, which i thought was quite a low number cause i'd seen others that were like 1:10000 but it's still low risk, i mean it's less than 0.1% which is pretty low if you think about it

I'm not sure if i'm showing yet. I am bigger this time than last time but i started off fatter than last time so that makes sense!
You can see a difference between my 12 and 15 week picture, but i'm scared i've just gained weight :haha:

Yeh well this time I started of fatter than b4 as well. So I'm sure half of mine is just fat and the fact my belly was loose this time round x

Im sure I looked preggers last week but now I dont think that I do just a bit heavier. Im 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow but I still cant help feeling like a fraud. I want this baby so much but now the sickness has gone I cant help but feel that im not. If I tell my mum or husband that im worried they just tell me im being ridiculous. I cried at my 16 week midwife appointment yesterday as everything is building up on me. I love my little boy so much unfortunately he was born with a kidney problem which doesn't usually bother me but recently he has been complaining of a bad back and we had to take a sample to the drs. Im passed myself and the drs always get his condition confused with something else and it felt like the midwife really listened to me. She also had a tear in her eye. I wish drs were like midwifes cos they cant even be bothered to read his notes. Sorry this is a bit of a rant but im so good at showing the world how in control I am but I am just having a bit of a wobble lol x x

I don't feel pregnant either hun and I'm always worrying . My sickness has passed to . Aww bless u hun big hugs x

Im the same ladies...I have started off a lot fatter and I have this terrible image of me giving birth and looking like a balloon!! :lol: xx

Sorry i don't mean to be such a downer, just feel lost. My friends daughter's body was found yesterday once the flood waters started to recede, just meters from the abandoned car and where they found her boyfriends body the day before :cry:

Trying to see if I can fly out to help where I can between baby appts, I have our gender/16 week scan on the 25th and have to be back by the 1st of october. I know it's such a short time to go but I know she is struggling as anyone would in the same position. My heart just breaks for her, Dh and I feel like we have lost family as we've always seen the daughter as a niece to us but it pales in comparison to how my friend is feeling along with her DH, 2 other DD's and her DS.

the only upside is my morning sickness seems to have gone away after what seems like days of crying for the family, but that isn't much comfort :( I do feel baby moving more and more though reminding me that I can't grind everything to a halt so I thank baby for being here, especially when i couldn't sleep and tossing and turning I felt baby everytime I turned over.

I haven't posted much really but catch up here and there and am so sorry to hear about your "niece" and her boyfriend. I was hoping for a better outcome for her. Sending deepest condolences to you and your friend's family :hugs:

Awww disney lovers im so sorry to read your story. It certainly puts things in perspective. I cant even imagine what you are all going through. Stay strong x x

Disney. So sorry about your friends daughter. Don't worry about being a downer. If you need to vent just vent. I'm sure we would all do the same if we were in that position

Oh Disney that is so so sad. That poor mother. :( Big hugs to you and your friend.

Disneylovers I'm so sorry for your loss and your friends loss. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that would be. :cry:
You're not a downer, this is something so heartbreaking and major: I'm sure everyone was holding hope in their heart and to pass away in an unexpected natural disaster is just something no one would see coming.

Love and healing to your family and theirs.... I hope you are able to make it out there, but even phone support is support.

I had a few days of having a huge bloated stomach. I was getting worried at what I'd look like a few months ahead. However, I've seemed to have deflated so to speak :) the last three days. I'm eating smaller meals and trying to keep a schedule on eating(very difficult to maintain) and I think this is what's helping. Digestion is waaaaay much better too.

Loving the bump photos ladies! I'll put mine up soon too.

Sorry I haven't been on as much everyone, glad to see I'm not the only one still going through the morning sickness phase!

Minni: I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need and hope to see you back very soon <3

Disneylovers: how terrible, I'm so sorry! :(

When is everyone finding out gender?

I asked my perinatologist last week in week 12, but she said she never guesses that early. Looks like week 16 for me. I have weekly scans, but they are usually quick peeks.

Has anyone effectively used Intelligender--the $45 gender test from CVS? Not sure it's worth the money?!

11 more days until we have our early anatomy scan and find out the gender! :)

When is everyone finding out gender?

I asked my perinatologist last week in week 12, but she said she never guesses that early. Looks like week 16 for me. I have weekly scans, but they are usually quick peeks.

Has anyone effectively used Intelligender--the $45 gender test from CVS? Not sure it's worth the money?!

I won't have my anatomy/gender scan until I'm 18 weeks. I go back to my OB on the 25th and she'll give me the referral form for the scan & then I have to call the hospital to make an appointment for it. So it's about 3.5 weeks away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->