MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Disney -that is so sad, so sorry to hear this news! Omg you must all be in turmoil and totally devastated. My heart is aching for you all just now, my daughter is 19 and I cannot imagine the pain everyone is suffering right now. Hope they find your friend's daughter soon xxxx

Take care of yourself xxx

Oh my God im over 13 weeks and I feel horrendous!!! The sickness just won't stop...when did all your ladies MS stop? xx

Mine is pretty much gone now lady and has been for over a week. Still getting the occasional wave of sick feeling but generally I feel good now. Hope it let's up for you soon xx

LaDY I was lucky not to get MS this time, but with last pregnancy it was gone by end week 13 -hope yours is gone soon too x

Going by scan date I am 16weeks today, (I am still unsure what date I am going with lol -maybe go with scan date but just expect a 43 week pregnancy lol)

I will see what my next scan says regarding size; last pregnancy they put me a week ahead at 12 week scan, then at 20 week scan I was only measuring 19week (but they wouldn't change my date back because they said that was not accurate, but baby was then 2 weeks late and induced)

Anyway, 16weeks - how did that happen? lol xxx

Donna I can't believe were 16 weeks alredi :/ where has the time gone ..

Yeh I'm stil certain ill go over , I shud be 15+4 now by lmp but I'm 16+1 due to scan. I'm going by the scan date but I do expect to go over.
They put me back one day with my son and I went 10 days over b4 I was inducded and he still didn't come till the next day. Lazy boy haa.
Were 4 months pregnant alredi x with xmas , new year , my birthday, sons bday , the baby due .. Its gna fly by . :) I'm more excited now but stil waiting 2 feel proper movements I can't wait x

I know -it is becoming exciting! Although I am sad to admit that I haven't felt 'as' excited this time around. Don't know why? think it is because I still don't feel pregnant lol ;) And I am busy with my 3yo a lot so haven't had the same amount of time to just think about being pregnant.

This time last pregnancy I was reading to my bump and have just realised that baby can now hear and I have hardly spoken to him/ her at all yet -need to start making up for that :(

4 weeks on Tues til my anomaly scan -another chance to see my little munchkin - that is exciting !!! Then Halloween, Bonfire night, Christmas, New Year and then maternity leave lol xxx

Disney - my thoughts are going out to you and your friend, I hope she's found safe xx

I love you bump pic Donna :)

Yeh I'm not as excited this time round , well I am but its not the main thing on my mind where as when I was pregnant with my son and he was my 1st everything was so new and exciting to me and I didn't have a toddler to keep me busy lol. I defo think once we can feel them move it will be even more exciting !

Yeh mine was 4 weeks 2da Can't wait x x x

Just as I was starting to feel better we got devastating news from my best friend, she used to live a couple of hours drive from us but moved to Colorado a few years ago, we still talk every day online and sometimes call if we find the time or have something important to share.

Well my phone rang from her today and instantly on hearing just sobbing I knew something terrible had happened. Her eldest daughter (20yrs old) and her boyfriend had been driving home when the flash floods happened, something happened where their car stopped and got caught in a heavy flow of water, she got out trying to see if she could help correct the course of the car and was instantly swept away. The boyfriend jumped out to try to save her and he was swept away too, his body was found early this afternoon and my best friend found out by one of his friends leaving flowers with her second oldest daughter. They have only found her purse so far and she is still missing so we've all been in tears all afternoon. There's more heavy rain forceast and it's dark and cold there now, we've been hoping and praying that she would be found safe and ok but we're all at a loss for what to think now. She isn't just my best friends daughter, DH and I have watched her grow up and she's more like a niece to us. I wish we could be there to comfort my friend in person :cry: I feel guilty for feeling crappy about crying so much that it makes me throw up, not the time where I want to feel sorry for myself :(

Awful news to hear from a friend....my heart and prayers go out to those affected. You must feel so heart stricken. Try not to feel guilty of not being able to do more for your friend who is so far away. The phone calls that you can give her in the next few months to give her support , is going to be helpful. Maybe your body is trying to protect you from feeling strong emotions and so you are nauseous about crying.

Disney- Im so sorry about your friend, her daughter and boyfriend. I live in Oregon, a couple states over and have been watching the news. Mother nature can be horrific at times. My prayers go out to you and your friend. I hope they find her safe!

I can barely keep up with you ladies. Minnie im so sorry for your loss, take your time to heal. I could only imagine what you are going thru.

Im just hanging out over here lol. Almost 13wks. Seems as if time has slowed down again...trying to enjoy, but so anxious for my next appt. 9/27 going to see our 'alien'(our nickname for the baby lol) and listen to the heart tones. So excited for the ones that have found out the gender and the ones coming up. I love watching everyones journey :happydance:

Pretty sure I'm finally getting a little bump. It doesn't go away like the bloat did.

1st tri.jpg

I know -it is becoming exciting! Although I am sad to admit that I haven't felt 'as' excited this time around. Don't know why? think it is because I still don't feel pregnant lol ;) And I am busy with my 3yo a lot so haven't had the same amount of time to just think about being pregnant.

You know... I'm the same way. I'm not feeling as excited as I did with my previous pregnancies. When I see the baby on ultrasound or hear the heartbeat I get excited. When I think I feel movement, I get excited but I think part of it is because I just don't feel pregnant yet. Glad it's not just me.

I'm the same - have 101 other things to occupy my mind and with a toddler too. Not much time for thinking about it. Had a bit of movement but not much so I keep forgetting !

Are any of you non-first time moms developing a bump much faster this time? I feel like mine is huge compared to my first....

I posted a comparison at 14 weeks the other day from this pregnancy, my last one and my first. My first one I was flat as a board at 14 weeks. The last one and this one, I'm much more noticeably pregnant.

Are any of you non-first time moms developing a bump much faster this time? I feel like mine is huge compared to my first....

Not really , from what I read I was looking forward to it but its just weight I didn't loose last time has come forward a bit :-(

I didn't really start showing until 15-16 weeks last time but bump is noticeable now already.

Morning girls. I'm shattered today, stayed up late to watch big bro final and my son woke at 6.30am cud cry x
My eyes r stinging .
I put a top on 4 bed that I hadn't wore in weeks and it was so tight I looked massive every1 says I'm carrying high and way different to last time . They all reckon girl but I think people tell u what u want to hear x

My 8 and 16 week bump comparsion. :) wa a difference x

Attachments

• picmix-1482013-9118.jpeg
    picmix-1482013-9118.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
Love your bump Donna!!...im still not sure if im showing or if its just fat! :lol:

I got my downs syndrome results in the post, it said I had 1:100000 chance of having a down syndrome baby which I understand is low risk...just out of interest what did yours say? xx

Yeh mine was 1:1300 which was also low risk bt seems high to me esp considering urs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->