MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thanks, I hope so! I'm getting so impatient lol.

I have 2 girls and just really want a boy. I feel like it's a boy. My mom's insisting it's a boy (because she and my aunt both had 2 girls and then a boy) but the heart rate is the same as both my girls were and nub/skull look like another girl so I'm super curious to find out who's in there.

I said the same about my gut feelings bc we also have the same heartrate as my dd and the skull and nub are identucal to my dd's as well... Def thinking girl! Would love a boy ! But if its another girl we are not upset!

Wanting a girl :baby: My mother had three boys then me. She basically kept having children until she got her female. My husband is one of three males-no females. Males seem to be dominant. So, If I can dress this MONKEY in pink, I'd be very happy!

I'm finding out in just under 4 weeks :) can't wait ! 11th october 4 me !

I would love a girl so we have one of each but I would also love a boy so my son has a brother to play with. I think girl from how I'm feeling so different and sick this time but I think boy from my scan pic x

BaniVani - I too was huge initially with lots of bloat evidently lol...my bump actually looks smaller now at 16 weeks than it did at 10weeks haha -after weeks of trying to hide it at work, now everyone knows and keeps asking 'so where is your bump? you are tiny' lol

After 3 boys I would love the chance to buy pink again too, my DD is 19 so that phase was out of my life a long time ago lol. But I think probably boy xx

Originally I wanted a girl and have had strong girl vibes throughout this pregnancy. But as its been getting closer to finding out I've now realised I want another boy. I think my son after the birth has been so loving and sweet. He is very much a mummies boy. Which is a big step for me as I cried after giving birth to my son as I wanted a girl, I couldn't find out his sex but knew he was a boy, but I guess which ever I end up having will be loved just as much.

I was the same I was so set on wanting a girl this time but as times gone on I'd love another boy! Boys are so loving , and my lil man is my world ! I wud love a girl 2 though. And I don't want any more babies after this one. So a girl would be perfect but I'm not fussed! You get what your given , I'm just glad to be pregnant and just want a healthy baby. Aww u never no donna! :) x

I´d love a girl cause then they would be two sisters close together in age. DH would prefer a boy but either way we would be happy.

I'm really not fussed about whether we have a girl or a boy but I keep thinking baby is another girl. My pregnancy is completely different and I still think girl

I know I will love this little one as much as I do the rest, whether boy or girl too lol -

I have a midwife appointment this week, and am overly excited haha -I know it is urine testing BP and possibly feeling of my tummy haha so WHY so excited? Think it is because appointments make my pregnancy feel real. Also I wonder if she will attempt to listen to heart beat -I hope so :)

xx

I have a midwife appointment thursday! And I to am excited loool. !
Ino she won't listen to babies heartbeat they don't listen til 24 weeks here or even feel my tummy till 24 weeks. So its just the basics but it does make it feel more real . Sometimes I look pregnant other times I look and think I can't even tell! I can't wait 4 my scan , I just want to no all is ok x

My 16 week midwife appt is Thursday too but we get the chance to hear baby's heartbeat x it's so exciting right now I have no bump and going to these appointments makes it more real x

I have my 16 week appointment on Thursday too. We are doing the AFP blood test and I'll get my referral for my anatomy scan on the 2nd of October. :)

You ladies that have to wait for scans are so brave and my hat is off to you. My insurance pays a global fee for the entire prenatal care and I can be scanned as.often as I want. I also have a perinatologist who performs separate scans for TTTS and TAPS.

I'd love girls as we have a nine year old son. Both my husband and son want boys though. Additionally, much like the Royals, my husband comes from a long line of boys. Of 30 cousins, just 2 are girls. :) I'm totally expecting two little boys :)

15 weeks today. My 'bump' fluctuates in size from bloat so I don't think it's a real bump plus I'm not a single ounce over my pre-pregnancy weight yet. I'm finding this to be the most boring part of pregnancy as a lot of my symptoms are dying down from first tri and I'm almost feeling and looking normal. I really thought I'd look more pregnant by now but I guess I have a few weeks to go. Hopefully it's not a problem that I haven't gained anything...seems some women don't really gain till 3rd tri. I am looking forward to my gender scan on the 25th, it's about the only exciting thing about this pregnancy right now lol sometimes I seriously just don't feel pregnant at all. I know I am though, the little chugging heartbeat is evidence of that for me, thank god for my doppler or I'd think something was wrong. 157bpm this morning :)

Attachments

• 2013-09-15 10.21.00-911636328.jpg
    2013-09-15 10.21.00-911636328.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 5
I forgot to mention, my sense of smell has gotten MUCH stronger. I walked into one of the classrooms where I work and I said "wow, smells like cucumbers in here!" Turns out one of the teachers had a salad with a few cucumbers in it in the fridge across the room...LOL! Everyone else said "HOW can you smell that?!" Comes in handy at times but other times not so much like when I am trying to make healthy food choices and I am walking around the city and can smell hot dogs from a block away lol.

Ino she won't listen to babies heartbeat they don't listen til 24 weeks here or even feel my tummy till 24 weeks. So its just the basics but it does make it feel more real . Sometimes I look pregnant other times I look and think I can't even tell! I can't wait 4 my scan , I just want to no all is ok x

I will be the same then donna, I kind of knew they didn't check hb until much later on last pregnancy but was hoping with dopplers they might check earlier. Previous pregnancy they still used hand held stethoscopes in my practice haha

xx

Aww u never no. A lot of places check from 16 weeks it just depends on ur area. Fingers crossed4 u :)
Haaa lol. !

I will be the same then donna, I kind of knew they didn't check hb until much later on last pregnancy but was hoping with dopplers they might check earlier. Previous pregnancy they still used hand held stethoscopes in my practice haha

xx

Gender predictions welcome, Pics mega blurry but if you want to guess please do, see link in my siggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->