MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi girls, sorry for my absense. Been a crazy few weeks for me including all my emotions.

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday. Last sunday, I was up A&E due to red bleeding. They took bloods etc and did a scan. Baby was all ok, was moving its arms and legs and was just chilling out upside down.

Thinking of you all, cant believe how far gone some of you are!

Hi girls, sorry for my absense. Been a crazy few weeks for me including all my emotions.

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday. Last sunday, I was up A&E due to red bleeding. They took bloods etc and did a scan. Baby was all ok, was moving its arms and legs and was just chilling out upside down.

Thinking of you all, cant believe how far gone some of you are!

Glad all went well hun :hugs: xx

Morning Donna! :wave: xx

Glad all is okay with baby Shabutie xx

And morning ladies:wave:

Thought I felt little peanut wriggle on Friday night, happened a couple of times but then nothing :shrug: ,also felt a funny little roll under my skin yesterday but again only once. Hope to feel more soon, it is reassuring once they are rolling and kicking and prodding and I can feel pregnant lol

xx

SHABUTIE:Last sunday, I was up A&E due to red bleeding. They took bloods etc and did a scan. Baby was all ok, was moving its arms and legs and was just chilling out upside down.

~~~~~~~
Had the same happen to me a few weeks ago-bleeding-it also turned out to be nothing major. I had a tiny tear near the uterus. Glad to know you're okay :)

Donna I've been feeling littke thuds and tickles which I'm sure is baby bt I stil can't say 4 certain I want proper movement lol x

Hey there everyone.
Got my 20 week scan on the 7th of October, hopefully they'll be able to tell us girl or boy.
I'm still convinced we're due another girl, even got a name picked. After 3 girls I'm just not convinced I'll have a boy, but in a few weeks hopefully we'll know.
Had some groin pain yesterday, probably my own fault messing around with dd3 during the day. Weird but sometimes I forget I'm pregnant!

Glad everything is ok Shabutie. Sorry you had to go through that though.

I laid down yesterday afternoon to have a nap, I was so tired. But before I went to sleep I swear I felt the baby moving around like a ninja. It was moving so much that it just couldn't be gas. Not for 5 minutes. Eventually it got comfy again and settled down. Won't be long until they'll be moving all the time!

The things that happen on this thread to multiple people are nuts.
I was also in the ER yesterday. Woke up to brown spotting, slightly concerning but no super big deal and then went to work for noon and felt a gush and it was red blood. Left work as soon as I got there, went home and told OH and we loaded up for an afternoon at the hospital. There was no one there ultrasound qualified so they did a quick one to check for heartbeat and baby was in there moving around so they knew she was okay that way (sorry Ive been calling the baby 'she' even though we don't know) and now I'm headed back this morning for a full ultrasound to see if they can find the cause of the bleeding.

The past two days I felt like she was just growing like nuts you know? I got tired and couldn't stop eating and felt the stretching. I think she maybe just stretched everything a little too fast. I've really popped now. Part of me feels bad for panicking and the other half knows that red blood is too scary to ignore.

Ugh ms was back this morning! Boo!

Excited for halloween w dd this year..we are making her costume, its a peacock! :). I will post a pic when its all done, i have to order her leotard off of etsy!

I'm glad all is well Shabutie!

I've been so tired lately it's really making day to day stuff hard. I'm also annoyed because people keep asking me 'where I'm hiding the baby' because I'm really not showing in clothes yet. I have to go to my DHs brother's house on Sunday and I know his nosey wife will be on and on about how small I am because she was quite big by 16 weeks. It is kinda depressing because I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I still don't look pregnant... hopefully I'll see more of a change soon. Ugh I wish I could stay in bed all day I don't feel rested at all from the weekend despite sleeping and just lounging the entire time. I dunno how you guys do this with little ones!

Oh december i didnt show until 20-23 weeks w my first...not even a blub...

This one i bloated up quickly but it is gone, no belly here yet!

And how we manage with lottle ones is hope they nap ;) so we can nap too, or if ella is rolling or playing on the floor ill lay on the floor w her or hang out and rest on the couch if everything in the house is done n clean or i wait for hubby to get home and he helps me out w cleaning...very grateful for that!

The things that happen on this thread to multiple people are nuts.
I was also in the ER yesterday. Woke up to brown spotting, slightly concerning but no super big deal and then went to work for noon and felt a gush and it was red blood. Left work as soon as I got there, went home and told OH and we loaded up for an afternoon at the hospital. There was no one there ultrasound qualified so they did a quick one to check for heartbeat and baby was in there moving around so they knew she was okay that way (sorry Ive been calling the baby 'she' even though we don't know) and now I'm headed back this morning for a full ultrasound to see if they can find the cause of the bleeding.

The past two days I felt like she was just growing like nuts you know? I got tired and couldn't stop eating and felt the stretching. I think she maybe just stretched everything a little too fast. I've really popped now. Part of me feels bad for panicking and the other half knows that red blood is too scary to ignore.

Thinking of you, my first thought was possible placenta previa which is manageable and just requires a c-section, no sex as the placenta is wrapped around the cervix. Let us know, huge hugs <3

I defo agree with napping when our babies nap I have a nap everyday wen my son does lol x

I should really learn to nap when dd1 does on my days off!

My LO doesn't nap anymore, but has started nursery school as of 2 weeks ago, so now I do get to nap zzz bliss!! lol

I work a really tough job but luckily have reduced my hours and I'm leaving in December. My husband wants me to quit now but I'd like to save more since I'll be staying home for several years. I admit I can't wait to be done, going to work is a killer for me.

I work a really tough job but luckily have reduced my hours and I'm leaving in December. My husband wants me to quit now but I'd like to save more since I'll be staying home for several years. I admit I can't wait to be done, going to work is a killer for me.

I am so thankful to only work part time this time around. I only do 2 x 12.5 hr shifts per week and am finding that after being on my feet for all those hours , I am totally exhausted the next day (and sore). Could not be coping with full time just now! I am lucky enough to split my shifts too, so never work two days or nights together, which gives me the chance to catch up. And with LO in nursery now too yay!!!

I worked fulltime with my first 4 (although was off sick by now with number 4 so suppose that can't count haha -am sure it was working full time that contributed to it). Roll on Maternity leave. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->