MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I think I can feel baby wriggling but can't be certain! I really wana feel proper movement !
I'm 17 weeks 2moz ! Surely can't be long x

I'm rather peeved at my OB right now--he said that given the details I recall of my post dates 41+3 pitocin induction with my daughter and the csection that followed for late fetal heart decels after complete cervical dilation--that he guesses I only have 50% chance of successful VBAC and recommends a repeat csection! Ughhhhhh!

I do NOT WANT another section--I believe the first was caused purely by excessive intervention since I did not go into labor on my own. I have requested official records of my labor and delivery as well as operative report for my OB so that he and I can make an informed decision based upon actually FACTS.

Anyone have any positive VBAC stories to share? Should I fight this MD for my chance?
Definitely fight it and stress that you would really like to at least try a VBAC. There's some lovely ladies on the natural birthday section hat are full of supportive advice an handy links.

I even tried poking my belly, drinking cold water and lying on my back. So far all I've had are a couple ripples that turned out to be future farts. :haha: I should probably go easy on the cheese.
:haha: nearly pee'd myself reading that!

23 days and counting till we find out the sex! Can't wait x

19 for me (if i can count right, 7th october) I hope baby co-operates and all is well :baby: be a brilliant bonus finding out :pink: :blue:

How are you feeling today Donna?

Aww mines the 11th october ! :D yeh I hope baby let's us see what they are. Ill be upset if not . Lol.
I'm ok thank u hun. Think I'm finally getting some energy back ! Just cleaning the house ! Are u ok xX
23 days and counting till we find out the sex! Can't wait x

19 for me (if i can count right, 7th october) I hope baby co-operates and all is well :baby: be a brilliant bonus finding out :pink: :blue:

How are you feeling today Donna?

I think I can feel baby wriggling but can't be certain! I really wana feel proper movement !
I'm 17 weeks 2moz ! Surely can't be long x

Me too - I was working night shift and swear I felt baby moving a lot between about 3am and 5am - got quite excited but then nothing again since. Maybe he/she is just a night owl and sleeps all day lol :haha::haha:

Midwife appointment today :happydance: Nothing exciting happening, but yay another milestone to pass xxx

Today is good, not too tired as dd3 didn't have me up 100 times during the night so I'm just chilling with her until school run later. Do need to bath the Tortoise soon though.

Hope your appointment goes well. Hopefully you'll get to hear the baby :)

Aww donna mines tomoz ! :) I stil get excited even tho they don't do nothing lol. I'm gna mention me not having gained any weight yet , yeh and mines always on a night when I'm in bed , I can just feel something . But can't wait4 a kick. So I can say that's baby lol x

Anyone else have a really sore bump? My bump HURTS like it is bruised. Not sure if it's a growth spurt or what.

I don't have a sore bump, but OW!! achey pelvis -started on Friday after I stopped to help someone carry a pram upstairs -only hurt briefly afterwards but then the next day I was working all day and was sore by evening, and now today I have given in and have put on my support belt from physio last pregnancy.

Was so proud to have reached 15/16weeks and not be afflicted and here I am now :'(

I am only working part time this time though so hoping to be able to carry on at work - at least until 28 weeks. I wouldn't feel such a fraud if I was to manage until then :(. Ideally I want to keep going until 32 weeks but that may be an unrealistic goal.

xxx

Not sure if I mentioned this but with your first often times movement isn't felt until around 20 weeks. I commonly see 18-20 weeks for first movement, my best friend felt nothing until 22 weeks. 14/15 weeks is early for movement so don't get discouraged by not feeling anything yet :)

Had my mw appointment and heard baby heart beat yay!!! Isn't that a fabulous sound? Didn't find out the rate, but didn't sound any different than last time, so I am definitely thinking boy now.

Fundus measures correct for dates (their dates not mine haha) I spoke to her about the date confusion, and she said not to worry. We will go with the scan/ fundal dates just now and if I get to 41/ 42 weeks then we will discuss it then -she said I can get further scans to check placenta and would need to spk to a consultant but lets just hope this LO decides that he wants to come out a bit earlier lol.

So I need to refer to physio for my SPD, can book my antenatal water aerobics from 18weeks and then scan date shortly after that exciting times!! Yay!!

My bump is sore... I think growth spurt....

Ahhh this week is taking forever!

As of 8:30 this morning my doppler's out for delivery! I'm so excited to get it :)

15 weeks today. Two weeks until my next appointment and I can't wait for that because I'll finally get the request form for my 18 week gender/anatomy scan so I can go ahead and schedule that. Which means in about 3 weeks we'll know boy or girl. So jealous of those of you that already know or are finding out at 16 weeks.

That's great news donna :)
Aww they don't even check heartbeat or ur belly until 24 weeks here. So 2moz mine will just be the usual. Blood pressure urine etc. But I wna talk to her about me not bein consultant led when I should be and if I'm going to get a growth scan cuz my son was big . I'm scared of hemoraging again 2 x

No bump here yet, but I am looking "plumper" to chose a slightly nice word.
Seems all I've got on my calendar is hospital appointments at the moment.

Hope your doppler comes quickly then Wavescrash Its exciting waiting for goodies.

Wanna - Its confusing with dates isnt it, even a few days out can mean unnecessary intervention which I'm sure we all want to avoid.

Borrowed 2 pregnancy and baby magazines from the library today so with any luck I can sit with a cuppa (herbal of course) and have a read :coffee: And considering they're £2.99 each to buy I thin kits very handy indeed.

Btw I highly recommend the book 'Brain Rules for Baby' it's written by a neuroscientist and it's excellent. I feel pretty knowledgeable about early childhood development because I'm about to graduate with my masters in that field but this book has given me new and extremely useful information for bringing baby home. Best baby book I've read so far :)

Hope your doppler comes quickly then Wavescrash Its exciting waiting for goodies.

Thanks! OH is leaving in an hour or so and will be gone for a couple hours and doesn't want me to listen unless he's here. So I'm hoping it gets here soon. I can't wait that long lol.

No bump here yet, but I am looking "plumper" to chose a slightly nice word.
Seems all I've got on my calendar is hospital appointments at the moment.

Wanna - Its confusing with dates isnt it, even a few days out can mean unnecessary intervention which I'm sure we all want to avoid.

Borrowed 2 pregnancy and baby magazines from the library today so with any luck I can sit with a cuppa (herbal of course) and have a read :coffee: And considering they're £2.99 each to buy I thin kits very handy indeed.

It is frustrating with the dates thing - even the midwife didn't know why my LMP and O dates are out by scan date by a week - but baby is definitely measuring ahead by one week (by scan and fundal height) :shrug:
At least I can finish up work a week earlier, and can get my homebirth from 36 weeks :winkwink::winkwink: (technically lol... but then would that even be safe ?:shrug:) As long as baby is born between 38weeks and 42weeks I am happy :thumbup: I know one thing, I am refusing induction at 40w=14 this time as by my dates we will still have a week to go :winkwink:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->