MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

That's great news donna :)
Aww they don't even check heartbeat or ur belly until 24 weeks here. So 2moz mine will just be the usual. Blood pressure urine etc. But I wna talk to her about me not bein consultant led when I should be and if I'm going to get a growth scan cuz my son was big . I'm scared of hemoraging again 2 x

They might if you ask ;-) Heard baby heart rate at 16 weeks yesterday but only cos I asked, they don't do it routinely. And maybe some midwives use their discretion more than others.

Ugh, drama alert.

I swear we were a very drama free couple before getting pregnant but the stress of my OH saying one thing and doing another is terrible. He went on that vacation and I had so much hate and he came back and said "My life is all about you and the baby now" and I believed him and tried to relax.

Things never got better... He JUST told his Mom two days ago I'm pregnant (15 weeks) and so I was really excited to finally put it on facebook. I woke up this morning at 4am and had a cry thinking about how we'd lost our vacation, I cleaned the kitchen alone while he slept and generally what an ass he was being and he woke up and told me to stop crying because I was keeping him awake. I went to the couch and turned on my facebook and for a moment felt joy at all the love that was given to my ultrasound photo and then thought for a minute 'why are none of Jesse's friends commenting?'

It was then I realized that he un-tagged himself from the ultrasound photo and deleted it from his page. :cry:

I went in to hysterics and he refused to even acknowledge me saying I was "acting ridiculously". I was going to stay at a friends house but instead I'm heading home to have the talk I need to have instead of perpetuating drama. I've been looking up bachelor apartments all day at work. This man (boy?) is not ready to be a father or even admit I'm pregnant to his friends. I refuse to go insane over this anymore. I just want a life apart. I want to be happy again.

Oh jesse i dont think u are over reacting at all! I would have done the same! Hes def either embarrassed or too immature...thats so sad..he should be shouting it rrom the rooftops...d be just as upset!

If I were in your shoes, I would be completely done with him. You will be mentally and emotionally better off without him and your baby will better benefit from you being in a better place emotionally. I'm not saying you should leave him - you do what you think is best but if it were me in your shoes, after all you've shared these last few weeks, I'd be telling him it's time to pack his bags and go live whatever life he thinks he wants.

At home in the spare bedroom sleeping on the queen double air mattress I just picked up. Thanks ladies......I'm over it. Back to regular preggo talk :winkwink:

15 weeks with #3 and a grossly popped belly button lol. It's popped every pregnancy just earlier each time. Looks so weird here :/

Attachments

• 15weeks-1.jpg
    15weeks-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 15weeks-2.jpg
    15weeks-2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Hi Ladies,
I am just wondering what you are doing for pain relief. I can hardly move. I've called in sick 3 days in a row. My doctors say it is just "growing pains" and all is healthy. I have severe back, shoulder, hip, groin, bump, arm and jaw (?!?) pain. I am just miserable with pain. Has anyone had this? Does it go away?

Tylenol/paratacemol is allowed for pain. If it's serious pain, your OB can prescribe something stronger. Heating pads for areas that aren't your belly are okay as well. For hip/belly/pelvic pain, you can get one of those "girdle" things to help lift the belly and take the pressure off your pelvis/hips. Babies-R-Us sells them as do most maternity stores I'm sure.

Definitely look into getting a belly band type thing. Your MW should be able to give you good advice on it. Sounds odd but some getting yoga type exercises can help.
Are you sure you're not coming down with something else (flu for example?)

Are you sure Jesse? Just take care of yourself :hugs: and if you need to moan how much of an arse he is that's fine.

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok.

I'm 17 weeks today & an onion I've got the midwife today x

Congratulations on 17wks. Good luck at the MW too. I wont see mine again until 22wks.

Midwife for me too
This morning x exciting times ❤❤ xxx

Anyone else a bit worried about their 20 week scan ? With dd they said she was too small and wanted me to have an amnio which we didn't , she also had kidney problems. All is ok now tho - holy city has got me worried again (I know it's only tv program but because of the issues I had I'm worried)

Went to the midwife ! Didn't do much ,
Checked bp and urine ! Had a chat I've got protein and lucosites or whatever they are in urine. Sent it of 4 testing I had these last trime bt didn't have an infection.
Next appointment is 24 weeks ! 7th november and she will listen to heartbeat then & she don't measure my bump til 28 weeks ! It use to be. 24 ! X

Weird how different areas in UK have completely different policies when all under same health care and NICE guidelines etc - I do agree though, I think it could probably depend on the midwife too.

Jesse - your boyfriend sounds very strange to me - I have never known any man (or boy) not wanting to scream from the roof tops about going to be a dad - I mean most men see it as a sign of being a real man and virility etc; I would be absolutely fuming that he appears to be hiding it and isn't proud. Have you asked him what is going on?

TTLive - Sounds like you are coming down with something hun - abdo cramps normal uterine stretching, pelvic hips back could all be PGP /spd type pain but sore neck jaw shoulder too - Do you have a high temperature or anything?
Hope you feel better soon xx

I've felt the baby tonight , proper little prods as soon as I got in bed ! :) I can say is defo baby lol x only for a second bt happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->