MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi all. Has anyone experienced a sharp painful tugging feeling above their bellybutton? This is my second baby--so my bump is quite sizeable--I only feel this when I have done a lot of cleaning or time at work as a nurse. Second day in a row and its worrying me.

Also, just for fun--are any of you brainstorming baby names yet?
Boy
1. Damon
2.Jaime
3. Trent
4. Logan
5.Victor

Girl
1. Jewel
2. Rose

I'm hoping the baby is a boy--as I have a girl. :)

Hey waiting - I believe that's your round ligament, I get that pain sometimes too. Pretty normal from what I can tell.

I had the same pain....Also on my right and left side.

I like Logan and Jewel .

Also, just for fun--are any of you brainstorming baby names yet?
Boy
1. Damon
2.Jaime
3. Trent
4. Logan
5.Victor

Girl
1. Jewel
2. Rose

I'm hoping the baby is a boy--as I have a girl. :)

Agree with the round ligament pains, when do you next see the MW?

I like Rose for a girl and from your boys I think Jamie is my favourite.
We like Jessica Amelia for a girl and a bit stuck on boys names that we agree on and that dont end up spelling something odd with the initials.

waitingfor - I get that type pain too, think it is normal pregnant stuff
and I like Logan Jewel and Rose especially from your lists, Was Damon your chosen boys name for baby 1? (going by your username lol?)

We haven't really spoke much about names yet - once we get passed the 20 weeks mark lol, I am still so scared of something going / being wrong.
We do have a small list,
Girls -Abigail Lily
Lillia Jean (Lillian and Jean are DH and mine grandmother's names and we like to use family names in the middle; but I am not too keen on Jean lol)
Amelia Lily
Boys - Eli David
Harvey David

but as I said, we haven't really discussed it in any great fashion yet, it can be so exciting picking names, but frustrating and hard too lol Can't it?

xx

How are you girls. I get that pulling sensation to.
We like sophia. & sienna for a girl & like bailey for a boy bt my oh isn't keen. We will talk more about it once we no what were having x
Its strange cuz we alredi had my sons name from wen I 1st gt pregnant he's named after his daddy x

Got my Harmony results today, all negative. Very happy.
Good news! Do you get to know gender with that test too?

We like sophia. & sienna for a girl & like bailey for a boy bt my oh isn't keen. We will talk more about it once we no what were having x
Its strange cuz we alredi had my sons name from wen I 1st gt pregnant he's named after his daddy x

I loved Sienna last time (and this time lol) but hubby not so keen, and Bailey is so cute. We have my hubby's name as a middle name this time.

I am totally pain free again today from SPD - if it limits itself to the day after work then I am happy and can easily cope with that :D

Hope e1 else and bumps are doing well xx

A little random but the other way round Michael Owen is a footballer in the UK.

I'd never heard of the Harmony test before being pregnant this time. Glad all was well, its always nice to hear good news.

Girl is gonna be Hayley Joan Boukje (Hayley). Not too sure on boy yet, it's probably gonna be Noah - haven't figured out a middle name yet, I'd like to use Brian/Bryan as that's my FIL's name, and he's been pretty special to hubby's family. He's like a dad to them all, eventhough none of the kids are his! And after the childhood they had with their real dad they really deserved a (step)dad that loves them more than anything!

Hello ladies,
I am due in April 03rd, this is our second baby, we have a beautiful 2 year old boy that keeps us busy.
I am very excited to find out if we are having a girl this time, but i dont mind another boy :happydance: as long as he or she is healthy.
We live in Canada.
:winkwink:
so nice to meet you all!

Got my Harmony results today, all negative. Very happy.
Good news! Do you get to know gender with that test too?

I loved Sienna last time (and this time lol) but hubby not so keen, and Bailey is so cute. We have my hubby's name as a middle name this time.

I am totally pain free again today from SPD - if it limits itself to the day after work then I am happy and can easily cope with that :D

Hope e1 else and bumps are doing well xx

Thanks, you can get gender from the test, but the hospital has a policy of opting out of finding that information as they would have to talk to you about XY (sex) chromosomal disorders.

A little random but the other way round Michael Owen is a footballer in the UK.

I'd never heard of the Harmony test before being pregnant this time. Glad all was well, its always nice to hear good news.

Thanks, neither had I. Has only been available in UK for a matter of months.

"Girl is gonna be Hayley Joan Boukje (Hayley)"
Has a nice ring to it! Good choice for a little girl.

Vivibump
WELCOME and Congrats! You just might have a March baby :) I actually just might have a late February Baby.

Nikkilewis14 Morgan renae<~~~ Beautiful name!

donnarobinson Sophia is one of my favorite names. I was thinking of that name too.

wannabubba#4: Gosh, I love all the names mentioned. I think it will be a difficult choice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:hangwashing:
So today, my mother-in-law, washed my white bed sheets with one of her pink towels and this made everything in the wash turn pink. She had all the sheets and towels hung over the house railings-ALL PINK. I looked at the wash, then looked at her and began to laugh. Told her, "You really want this baby to be a girl, don't you?". Nice morning laugh.

QUESTION:Ladies_I had a hard time going to sleep last night. Felt my blood pumping through my veins(especially in my stomach) and my heart pounding to the point, I couldn't sleep. Any of you feel this at night?

wannabubba-I think Tristan and Trent were the boy names we chose for #1, we ended up having a girl. My daughter is Stella Phoenix.
I am on on the countdown to the gender scan--32 days!

Also, every time I see the OB, he probes me about taking the Harmony test. I am 27 and DH 25--with no familial history of chromosomal defect. He keeps mentioning it so often its scaring me. What do you ladies think; trust nature or question every possibility?
I'm getting scared about it; it would cost me $800.

When I worked as a nurse in Labor and Delivery, its seemed the only babies born with anatomical markers for Downs were born to 35+ mommies.

Also funny, I was looking through my holiday decorations and found a stocking, on which I had embroidered "Baby" from last December (December 2012). My hubby thought I was nuts at the time, but I kept feeling that someone was missing without including that baby stocking :) Little did I know...

My dds name is ella madelyn ( madeline is my mothers middle name). So if we have a girl this time we thought it was fitting to use his moms middle name renee! So morgan renae it is! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->